Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) (49784 Views)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Gynacologist(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:
i wl only buy it if it can tell me d tym m going to die
trust me u dnt wana knw whn to die?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by sexylogan(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Boland:
I won't buy it for any reason even if I'm Bill Gate...

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by tziz(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2015
wordcat:

If Bill gates is buying things like this watch for the same price, I don't think he will be helping humanity the way he's doing right now.

Say NO to irrelevant spending!
Say YES to giving to the less privilege.
Say NO to poverty bruh!
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by idu1(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2015
The watch dey craze...
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by bewla(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2015
i say buy if u can avoid it that if u earn money justifiably not by corruption or stealing. u can cash it if u brook or the value increase for i c diamond around it na good investment
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2015
OP are you high on sensimila or what? Your headline says N1 Billion and in the content of your write-up you said N3.6 Billion. How are we to believe the story with conflicting figures?
My son dream big but don't take your dream too far
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by okotv(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2015
softapple:
i laugh and i laugh at u again, a billion naira is nting i mean absolutely nting if ure blessed according to the riches n glory of GOD.
God will never bless a man to the extent of him buying just a common wristwatch for 3.6 billion naira. That's serious waste of God's resources. Bro please be realistic.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by idhalama(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Dis watch is so cheap,will be the first man to get it in Africa.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by yuncka: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Boland:

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin

Imagine say U buy am finish, trumpet come sound.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Ayosh(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
softapple:
actually is for d benefits of those of us dat lives in europe bcaus anymoney we make, lets say 1 to 20 million pound sterling, we wnt spend it there but rather transfer in to Nigeria n use it 4 bumber investment lyk oil wells, estates n becoming share holders of banks n hotels. n my prayer is as lng as im in europe i pray 4 one pound to be 50,000 naira. wink.
you sure you live in Europe,bro
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
missdebs:
say no to poverty mentality, one day wen i get the money i'l buy one each for my family members, if u blieve say amen
What does poverty mentality has to do with excessive waste of money? Even the company that makes this watch can't boast of at least 2 staffs of theirs wearing the said watch. If people like dangote, Bill gate, femi otedola are busy buying these watches each for the member of their family, where do u think they will be right now?
You just showed us how you will mismanage money when you get to your husband's house
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by pappy4real(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
nah, that's kinda cheap...i'll rather buy this
Yes, you read that right: twenty-five million dollars. This gaudy timepiece by Chopard is adorned with three heart-shaped diamonds—a 15-carat pink diamond, a 12-carat blue diamond and an 11-carat white diamond. For good measure, they threw in 163 carats of white and yellow diamonds to bring the total to 201 carats of diamonds. The result is something that looks rather like a geode that’s been turned inside out and dipped in lemon Kool-Aid. Add to that the fact that the size of the watch’s face must make telling time into a fun game of Where’s Waldo and you’ll see that Chopard has truly created a recipe for success.

Of course, its $25 million price tag guarantees its place as the world’s most expensive watch for years to come.

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
okotv:
God will never bless a man to the extent of him buying just a common wristwatch for 3.6 billion naira. That's serious waste of God's resources. Bro please be realistic.
bro its nt a waste, bro if u weigh d riches solomon had then u will undastand wat im talking abt.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Stevano007(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Will it notify me of the time when the trumpet will sound?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Boland:

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, [b]unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin ;[/b]D
You get to be ready at all time cos no wrist watch or man could tell this time smiley
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2015
aphildam:
God's blessing is not for a $18 million watch, but dat rather d gospel may be spread 2ru blessing us.. that watch could make thousands comfortable....but alas its a burden on he whom wear it....vanity says d preacher
me buying a watch worth 3 billion naira 4 myself does nt stops me 4rm spreading d gospel or helping d needy. it simply means i hav more dan enough.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Stevano007(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
missdebs:
say no to poverty mentality, one day wen i get the money i'l buy one each for my family members, if u blieve say amen

When there are a lot of needy people out there u can channel the money to.. Shame undecided
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by scholes23(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Nor be say d watch go tell me the time rapture go come.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by wtfCode: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
unless it can tell future*time travelling*
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Ayosh:
you sure you live in Europe,bro
yea bcaus here in Barcelona we ball high.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by TopWinner(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Will it tell me the time of rapture? undecided
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by wtfCode: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
softapple:
me buying a watch worth 3 billion naira 4 myself does nt stops me 4rm spreading d gospel or helping d needy. it simply means i hav more dan enough.
okpo talking.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by wordcat(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
tziz:

Say NO to poverty bruh!

Say NO to selfishness!

Say YES to giving to the less privilege.

Giving is the secret to happier life.!

And FYI, almost everybody on this forum is rich except those who are not contented with what they have.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2015
wtfCode:

okpo talking.
N what d Bleep is okpo? answa me or else na ban till nxt century d mod go land lyk slap 4 urself.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by 989900: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
scribble:

As if you can handle knowing undecided

Not everyone can't.

Live everyday like it is your last, that's the moto. #YODO.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by okotv(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
softapple:
bro its nt a waste, bro if u weigh d riches solomon had then u will undastand wat im talking abt.
its a pure waste of resources. God encourages us to be moderate and you are implying another. How does buying a watch worth 3.6 billion moderation.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Boland(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Crysallis:

If That one billion looks like a thousand naira to you, you go buy am.
Nah... I won't even if it looks like a hundred naira to me...
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
okotv:
its a pure waste of resources. God encourages us to be moderate and you are implying another. How does buying a watch worth 3.6 billion moderation.
now if ure worth above a trillion naira, hw does 3.6 billion naira affects ur moderation? ure telling me dat as a billionaire buying a watch of 4 million naira is nt good.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by mocmike(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Wise talk bro, only d anxiety will send him to d grave two years before time
scribble:

As if you can handle knowing undecided
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by okotv(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
softapple:
now if ure worth above a trillion naira, hw does 3.6 billion naira affects ur moderation? ure telling me dat as a billionaire buying a watch of 4 million naira is nt good.
what do you understand by moderation. Let's start from there ?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Sonne2(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Horreee F'ing Sh*t, Are you serious LOL, who in their right mind would spend that much on a watch!?, oh wait.....-_- spoiled rich people.
:\
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Apart from telling the time, can it save one from eternal damnation? If no, then its just the same as my N2.50Kobo wrist watch because both of the perform the most important function, to tell time!.

your comment can be likened to the effects of poverty of the mind and and body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.