Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) (62923 Views)

The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Container Rams Into 3 Vehicles At Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos / Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by jemype(m): 6:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Who bild dis gada lol. Men pdp get comedians ooo. "What of akwei fanta akwei coke akwei mineral resources," and "for saleh, forsaleh dis for saleh get am for motor everywhere he must be a great man o". Even our step mother- "ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on" and yet den all of dem get phd.
bewla:
people get sense o were d b4 own put them side by side oyinlola rule lagos marwa to rule and that famous oga who build this gada rule.now look for the past photo of this area and tell us with the new one which one better past 1 cms 2 oshodi 3 iyana ipaja 4 marwa garden ,mosalasi ,oluwole, look all around u no lie

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by jemype(m): 6:20am On Mar 26, 2015
*Sits down and sings SUG chants-When i rememba jonathan water runaway me eye oo. Aye aye water runaway me eye. Chai na person pikin dey rule dis state ooo
raumdeuter:
Ebonyi after 16yrs of PDP

Abi Shey na Atlantic cause Ebonyi own too?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by alaoeri: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
The op is been mischievous, that is Abeokuta express road a federal property, lets FG hand over the road to Lagos state & see the magic, Ile epo bus stop along that road is even worse whenever its rain, so blame FG & not Lagos state government.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by you2fine(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
For me ooo, Fashola is the best governor Nigeria av ever produce since independent,if u like post picture of all Lagos been flooded your party no fit win lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Let me put you to test now

That flood was in Ughelli, what is the distance from Ughelli to the ocean and whats the distance of Iyana Ipaja to the ocean

mugu

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:

Actually, It does look like Iyana Ipaja.

This will be just outside the garage by the foot of the bridge.

But using pictures after heavy rain to say a place is flooded is not so smart

I used to live at akowonjo. Santos estate..behind fcmb at akowonjo round about.....egbeda and iyana ipaja. suffer heavy flooding even with little rain.

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
This is Anambra after 16yrs of PDP and APGA

this is a natural disaster...

3 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by JackBaueress(f): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

First, how does that negate the picture of Lagos? Anyway, you have just admitted that your Fashola performance is a scam. That is fine with me... grin grin grin

And for the records, this was the River Niger flood disaster. For you to post this as the response to the Iyana-Ipaja mess shows APC are really a scam party
hahahahaha!! So you took pictures of Iyana Ipaja after it rained claiming the road is bad? I pass Iyana Ipaja at least twice a week and I am yet to see any bad road in that area. Why do you have to lie?
Because of this thread,I will take pictures of Iyana Ipaja and counter your thread.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by themilanway(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2015
I pass through Iyana Ipaja every blessed morning mondays-saturdays and the roads are perfectly fine no matter any heavy storm.

Ofcourse,there will always be one or pool side of water around the road or at some corners in every road in Nigeria,so stop the hypocrisy.

Talking about the numerous long buses that littered every where,Iyana Ipaja is one of the commercial and social pulse of the state.

Its also one of the most plied route in lagos and also people coming or going to ogun state,Benin Republic,Agbor,Onitsha,Abuja etc etc.

That those buses seems uncordinated and orderless despite Iyana Ipaja having a heavy presence of LASTMA shows how difficult and tasking daunting in managing that area.

And next time,just like the guy who was stalking Tinubu even till 11pm last night,be bold enough to clear and precise pictures,i decided to response to this thread to shame your weak attempt at discrediting other people's work,yet you won't do same to your pay master.

I will continue saying it,you lots are a bunch of hypocrites and disgusting set of Nigerians.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Ventura1: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2015
The OP is a pathetic dunce, do you know GEJ abandon the road contract, even the two pedestrian bridge he is constructing along the road have been abandon too. We Nigerian are abandoning him too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by jmaine: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
I guess you need a Phd in a geography related course to know what a flash flood after heavy rainfall means.

For the OP arguing what the proximity to the Atlantic ocean has to do with this, Lagos falls into the Mangroove swamp (at least most part of it). Iyana Ipaja might be far away from the ocean which might suggest (But in geographical terms it is not really that far) Tropical rain forest with rainfall all around the year and due to its proximity to the sea, we expected that the South Western Trade wind will be a lot more stronget here hence bring hydrated winds and cloud formation will be easy. Thesr means that the region Iyana Ipaja is (between the mangroove and the rain forest) will not just get rain all year round buy a lot of rain in terms of individual volume too.

You can not hold back the flood but you can damn well channel the watet away after the rain. From the picture, it is clear that the rain just stopped, I will love to see that same place after 1 hour of taking those pictures

Chief, I believe what the OP is leaning at with respect Iyana Ipaja not really flood prone by influence from the Atlantic is the height above sea level.

It will take a massive 10M rise in sea level rise for Iyana Ipaja to experience the devastating flooding scenario experienced during the 2012 flooding in 20 states. Meanwhile a 5 meters sea level rise will be disastrous to those in the mainland and the whole VI-Lekki axis will be completely submerged.

Those with knowledge in GIS simulations can also contribute to the topic.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by honeric01(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
The much abandoned federal road..

I curse the FG whenever I use this road.

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
@theoctopus Fashola is trying very hard but Jonathans cluelessness is affecting fashola. For your information, This road is a federal government road. You should have worked back to iyano dopemu and take more pictures to further expose mr clueless

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

My guy your Head dey there.. See as you finish @OP...
Chai there is God oh!.. You just kill am like that....

5 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Samochy: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Infinix Hot(#16,000) now fully in Naija
and its trending among every naija youth +free gift/free
delivery + free 500mb)
Order made easy! via Konga Online Affiliate Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 09024175360 or
Call: 08073529590
BBM: 52DF4CF5
Note: Order takes about 1 - 5 days to get to you, and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Konga... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

I bet you to visit that same spot now. Obi did that road before he left office. Anambra doesnt make use of propaganda!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Mynd44: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2015
jmaine:

Chief, I believe what the OP is leaning at with respect Iyana Ipaja not really flood prone by influence from the Atlantic is the height above sea level.

It will take a massive 10M rise in sea level rise for Iyana Ipaja to experience the devastating flooding scenario experienced during the 2012 flooding in 20 states. Meanwhile a 5 meters sea level rise will be disastrous to those in the mainland and the whole VI-Lekki axis will be completely submerged.

I did not claim that the flooding was due to the rise is sea level did I? I only made mention of the fact that the air coming in from the Atlantic is hydrated which is responsible for the heavy rainfall which is why Iyana Ipaja falls between the rain forest and mangroove.

That flooding was caused by rain.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by jmaine: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:

I did not claim that the flooding was due to the rise is sea level did I? I only made mention of the fact that the air coming in from the Atlantic is hydrated which is responsible for the heavy rainfall which is why Iyana Ipaja falls between the rain forest and mangroove.

That flooding was caused by rain.

You still do not get my point chief , I was simply telling you that the OP assertion is more related to our level above sea level than the measure of precipitation you are alluding to.

Note the keyword he was arguing against was influence of flooding from the Atlantic ocean . . .

theoctopus:

YOu just showed your stupidity to the whole world!!!

Is Iyana-Ipaja close to the Atlantic? Has Iyana-Ipaja ever been flooded by the Atlantic before? Even Surulere has never been flooded by the Atlantic! YOu justy showed that 1. You dont even know Lagos and 2. You are a paid APC e-rat programmed to post falsehood on NL. If the Atlantic ever get to Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Island would be totally submerged under the ocean. Olodo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by giantstrides(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Go back there and take the picture after two hours, iyana ipaja has good drainage system...and while you re collecting your dollars, pls remind ur masters the FG to fix ile-epo bus-stop, it's really an eye sore.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Ariyke: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:

Actually, It does look like Iyana Ipaja.

This will be just outside the garage by the foot of the bridge.

But using pictures after heavy rain to say a place is flooded is not so smart
u are right this is front of the garage
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Ariyke: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2015
giantstrides:
Go back there and take the picture after two hours, iyana ipaja has good drainage system...and while you re collecting your dollars, pls remind ur masters the FG to fix ile-epo bus-stop, it's really an eye sore.
Ile epo is more than eye sore water sometimes flood the road without rain falling

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by dealslip(f): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2015
It is so painful that we are yet to see anything in common in those pictures, that poor governance has bedeviled and plagued Nigeria from time immemorial. Irrespective of the states or party at the helm of affairs, they have all done badly. GEJ cannot do it alone, all the governors must use the fund appropirated to their states effectively and efficiently.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ebonyi after 16yrs of PDP

Abi Shey na Atlantic cause Ebonyi own too?

shut the Bleep up and provide proof those pics are from ebonyi. Falsehood agent.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by alotofgrace(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Lagos is overhyped

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by kettykin: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
alotofgrace:
Lagos is overhyped

Lagos is gradually loosing its status as the commercial melting point of Nigeria to others states like Akwa Ibom , Anambra .

Despite all the money pumped into Lagos , this what APC has reduced Lagos to,

The flood disaster from River Niger over flowing its banks would not be compared to the utter neglect and abandonment going on in Lagos

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhahahahahhahahaa
you think its easy to rule lagos?
Fashola did a good thing in lagos. With the way everybody is claiming to own Lagos, populating even the tiniest bridge there, Fashola tried BIG TIME! Go to Abia state and see what your pdp is doing, useless lots! Even the biggest market there has become so useless and has lost its once boisterous value.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Lagos is overhyped, yet thousands of people move day and night to Lagos. Why can't they go back to their states where every things seems to be working fine? I believe Fashola could have done more, but first lagos residents needs to he lawful. Lagos isn't for every body! Go to other state and establish yourself! It's not the only land of opportunity! Or is it?

6 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Alphaoscar: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2015
jmaine:

I live very close to Iyana-Ipaja but I can confirm it to you that Iyana-Ipaja was one of the most hit areas affected by that 2012 flood and Fashola even came during that flood to witness the effect of the flood. Houses around mulero/ Papa-Ashafa, Ipaja, Ayobo were swallowed to lintel level and the state govt sprang into action immediately after the rain by clearing the drainages and constructed new ones and expand the old ones especially the one coming from abattoir and almost 15 roads were constructed around that area after the rain.

The flood still came the following year but in a very smaller and not threatening proportion compare to what they have been suffering around the area and the governor was still around to witness how effective his impact is so far. The area is usually a flood prone area and it use to be very dangerous and many lives lost before Fashola came to their rescue and I heard he was still around the place couple of weeks ago to senitize the people on why not to block the drainages with dirt.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2015
It is very painful that I am not on front page on this thread...@ OP, why are you passing wrong information ? Where in Iyana Ipaja is this ?

theoctopus:
This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

This is the state where Fashola is governor. So much lies and deceit. Doctors on strike. Roads in comatose. No portable water.

Just propaganda and more propaganda! This is where the change will really happen.

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by samobaba(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

First, how does that negate the picture of Lagos? Anyway, you have just admitted that your Fashola performance is a scam. That is fine with me... grin grin grin

And for the records, this was the River Niger flood disaster. For you to post this as the response to the Iyana-Ipaja mess shows APC are really a scam party

The Iyana ipaja/ Ile epo bustopp are on the federal road leading to oshodi/abeokuta. If we experience such horror looking road in this 21st century on a federal road, it means the government at the top did nnot do is job at all

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Of course your leaders do not work for you...because you do not make them work for you.

Some of you Nigerians love to complain about other people's party....and you keep quiet about yours.

Democracy is not about voting and going home...it is also about hanging around government house and telling them that ''You better fufill that contract you signed with us...or else"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Calabar Residents Block Gutters With Refuse (Photos) / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.