Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) (62836 Views)

The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Container Rams Into 3 Vehicles At Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos / Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by forkadict(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Firefire:
Fake and WICKED CHANGE! undecided

That is MUCH MUCH BETTER than your fresh fart and perverted transformation your oga THE D.AFT ONE promised naija.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus who told you that ipaja and the entire lagos state can never be submerged by flood? lagos state and he atlantic are almost at same level. it is the central drainage structure built by the state government that is preventing flood from ravaging lagos. I'm sure you were. a bad student.

theoctopus:

YOu just showed your stupidity to the whole world!!!

Is Iyana-Ipaja close to the Atlantic? Has Iyana-Ipaja ever been flooded by the Atlantic before? Even Surulere has never been flooded by the Atlantic! YOu justy showed that 1. You dont even know Lagos and 2. You are a paid APC e-rat programmed to post falsehood on NL. If the Atlantic ever get to Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Island would be totally submerged under the ocean. Olodo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by forkadict(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
rufdyamond:

God bless u..u re soo informed....seriously its a big worry for me that pple with weak minds and zero information would just come out and display dia level of foolishness...
@op God help u and yur cohorts...

Fooooool calling another fooooooool 'informed' LMAO.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by luckman20(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

So your Geograhy teacher didnt tell you Lagos state is next to the Atlantic?

Was Patience Jonathan your teacher?
*dies*
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by laidthrice(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Personally I don't like lies but try and get your facts straight, ughelli was never flooded, and by the way the rivers are tributaries of river Niger, so go back to primary school and study your map very well then come back, but am sorry for you, cos before you are done GEJ is president
raumdeuter:

Let me put you to test now

That flood was in Ughelli, what is the distance from Ughelli to the ocean and whats the distance of Iyana Ipaja to the ocean
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by oseo1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
netmillionaires:

Leave the PDP e-rats make dem dey yarn dust jare. Can he please show us pictures of Banana Island, Lekki and Lagos Atlantic city etc too? What about all the tarred roads in Shomolu, Bariga, Ogba Ijaiye, Ikeja etc. Go and check the works in Mushin and Oshodi also. Look at Lagos BRT, ferry and rail transportation system as well as the best bridges in the federation. These clueless people failed to realize that even America do have slums. The measure of performance should be based on the level of work done instead of expecting the whole of Lagos to be tiled in gold b4 they know that Fashola is performing. Lagosians are the cause of the dirts in lagos. If u come to Onipan when fashola just fixed the Ikorodu expressway u will marvel. Within few months some silly lagosians cut through the barb wire secruring the expressway and destroying the flower gardens in the process just because they want to cross the expressway when there are pedestrian bridges. Most places built by the government were destroyed by lagosian and the market women. People still throw dirts on the floor despite provision of waste bins. U will even see some people bringing dirts to dispose in the public waste bins and drains when it rain. Federal govt military burn BRT buses just because their govt couldn't afford one. I bet you if there was War Against Indiscipline like in the era of Buhari/Idiagbon there won't be dirts and blocked drainage as you see everywhere now.
Hatred won't make u to see the good performance of the government. U will go and look for one dirty place in lagos and use it to measure the performance of the APC government in lagos. Was PDP not the government in Lagos before lagosians kicked them out? Why will lagosians kick them out if not that their performance is below par.
It seems it is high time people start voting only in the state they come from so that when they vote in a clueless govt they will be there to bear the consequence. Some people will just come from another state to vote for one useless govt out of hatred. When the govt start destroying the state they will now park their belongings to return to their own state.... Abeg make una park well if una no get any thing to talk about.

While I agree you made some valid points please not that VI, ikoyi and all of the lekki axis floods when it rains, do I blame fash ola for it? Only in part, because he hasn't addressed it. The lekki Expressway has actually worsened the situation for most of the communities around it. If you need confirmation just go to agungi igbo efon and the surrounding areas and ask.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by netmillionaires(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
sbaks:
see, fashola on his own is good, but the party he belongs to will not let him think straight. He still has to please his godfather (you know what I mean?) Abi? I honestly have nothing against fashola. And if you want the progress of lagos continued "genuinely" vote for agbaje
which Agbaje? Abi na another agbaje? Agbaje wey no even sabi simple economics. Imagine someone as agbaje saying he will give FREE internet just because he made some research and realize that nigerian youths will do anything for FREE internet. Na him people get Google ni? Even as wealthy as google is, they won't gv free internet. He even kill it by saying he will make land to be cheap and affordable. Have u asked him how? Someone even argued that what about Buhari that want to gv out FREE food when he no b farmer. I laughed! Is it not easier to give out FREE food than to gv out FREE internet. No b one meal a day for primary school students. Food wey no go pass #200 per child. Nigerians go see FREE internet, one person go go download 20GB a day which cost #18k on etisalat. It is not feasible at all unless na 15mb per day. The point is Agbaje no get agenda; he is simply going there for the sake of becoming a governor not because he has a plan for the people.

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Olaolufred(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Alphaoscar:

So you actually live very close to my hood? Arigbanla represente !!!

[size=14pt]Wellcome, can you corroborate that APC had done well around Iyana Ipaja even though they need to do more?

Remember the following street road and street lighting + Good drainage.

Tijani Street
Oluwole Olaniyan Street
Aanuoluwapo Street
Ishajimi Street
Oyewole street,
Oyewole road,
Oshundairo street,
Adewumi street,
Abari Street,
Adealu street
Adesegun Street.

Fashola and APC still have much to do.
But They have done well at Iyana Ipaja.
[/size]
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stop taking Ibo people serious biko!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kano after 4 years of APC rule

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by princemillla(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:
This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

This is the state where Fashola is governor. So much lies and deceit. Doctors on strike. Roads in comatose. No portable water.

Just propaganda and more propaganda! This is where the change will really happen.

Befor you post did you care to know the road is not state but federal road? And the little I know, tinubu construct some part of the road. Why blamming lagos state Govt for federal road. A road where offer was turned down during Obasanjo regim. Ur accusations is baseless
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by ricki: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
oga theoctopus, can you tell if the water no reach saibu okoya off mosholasi street?
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by MrPatoh: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The OP is another intellectually re-tarded GEJIDIOT.
You copy and paste photos of a Lagos bus stop after torrential rainfall and you want to use that to attack APC?

Look the attached photos of Bayelsa, the home state of President Goodluck Jonathan. [/size]
i will not join this arguement although its tempting.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Let me put you to test now

That flood was in Ughelli, what is the distance from Ughelli to the ocean and whats the distance of Iyana Ipaja to the ocean
you are a destined fool and a big liar,dts not ughelli or ug as we call it here dis i know for sure cz i live here n nthing of dt in ughelli yeye apc fowl messanger.idiot
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Alphaoscar: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]Wellcome, can you corroborate that APC had done well around Iyana Ipaja even though they need to do more?

Remember the following street road and street lighting + Good drainage.

Tijani Street
Oluwole Olaniyan Street
Aanuoluwapo Street
Ishajimi Street
Oyewole street,
Oyewole road,
Oshundairo street,
Adewumi street,
Abari Street,
Adealu street
Adesegun Street.

Fashola and APC still have much to do.
But They have done well at Iyana Ipaja.
[/size]

Check my comment on page 1.

You are still leaving out some street like. Arigbanla from the canal/boar feeds, their is also a new street that I forget the name from the old Otta road where Arigbanla street dissolve into leading to the Lagos/Abeokuta road. Even the canal coming from the abbatoir was reconstructed and expanded. They have done a lot of work around that area and I believe they will do more.

God bless the agents of change and grant us this much desired victory at the poll this Saturday.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by halohs: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:
This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

This is the state where Fashola is governor. So much lies and deceit. Doctors on strike. Roads in comatose. No portable water.

Just propaganda and more propaganda! This is where the change will really happen.

Is iyana ipaja the only bous-stop in Lagos? Why dont u share pictures of ikorodu road, VI.Lekki even under the bridges of Oshodi and Apapa? Also, blame the users of the bus-stops, not just the govt. Call a spade a spade...Fashola and APC has tried...Or would you like an Alameseigha or Igbinedion as your governor?
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by netmillionaires(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
oseo1:

While I agree you made some valid points please not that VI, ikoyi and all of the lekki axis floods when it rains, do I blame fash ola for it? Only in part, because he hasn't addressed it. The lekki Expressway has actually worsened the situation for most of the communities around it. If you need confirmation just go to agungi igbo efon and the surrounding areas and ask.
Yes I will agree with you that the Ocean is a menace and that the state government haven't done much about it but what you failed to ask yourself is why?
Have you forgotten the fight with the federal government over who owns the Ocean and who have the power to curtail the menace? Lagos state government want to hire a foreign company to do something about the menace but the federal government restrained lagos from doing it saying the Bar beach is a federal property. OK! Federal government should roll in the equipment and fix it, they refused. Playing politics with peoples lives and properties just because lagos is not a PDP state. There is even a plan for lagos state to build a power plant yet the federal say NO! Power generation is the exclusive of the FG. OK!...
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
wow!!it's a lovely scene.
it's a big slap to fashola ... we don't have this in port Harcourt where I live. the potholes in our state is big enough to swallow flood cheesy
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by wadremremmy: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=theoctopus post=32008800]This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

I disagree on this picture, this is not Iyana Ipaja, even if u call it Iyana Ipaja, its an old Picture,
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by TS2(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

Trust me that is my area. That wholem place was redone. The market roads sef tarred. Now tell Nigerians to stop building shops and clogging our drainages especially during the dry season because when the rains come, there will be floods if the drainages are not free. Fashola is not the one that will come and pick out the pure water pack you threw in the gutter knowing full well that it is not the thing to do.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by dulux07(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pple who dont live in lagos open their mouth to say trash, from ikeja along down to ota to-gate n d iyana ipaja road, is lagos -abeokuta expressway, it is being managed by d federal govt not state.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by oloworulz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

So your Geograhy teacher didnt tell you Lagos state is next to the Atlantic?

Was Patience Jonathan your teacher?
guy, u bad gan ooo. Dats a perfect response to dat dullard.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by netmillionaires(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Check my comment on page 1.

You are still leaving out some street like. Arigbanla from the canal/boar feeds, their is also a new street that I forget the name from the old Otta road where Arigbanla street dissolve into leading to the Lagos/Abeokuta road. Even the canal coming from the abbatoir was reconstructed and expanded. They have done a lot of work around that area and I believe they will do more.

God bless the agents of change and grant us this much desired victory at the poll this Saturday.
One thing that amuse me is how some people want to give someone #5,000 and expect him to fix the whole of lagos state with it. Haba! Econonics states that we have lots of things to do but very limited resources to do them and that is why we have to do some with the little we av and leave the rest till some other time. No one can fix lagos 100percent because as u are being through with some places, some already constructed places will need to be fixed again because of the damage been caused by the enormous poplulation. Yes! All govt hoard money. It is just that some govt steal 20percent of the money and work with the remaining money while other government steal 90percent of the money and work with 10percent. That is why the rate of govt achievement in lagos is encouraging.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Maxjony2000: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Something is wrong with the so called leaders in Benue. Nothing, I mean nothing is just working!
No Airport, no good road, no good thing! Yet, we remain the food basket of the Nation.

David Mark and Suswam are evil amongst other cabal!!! U won't like to hear d story of these men from their villages...
Very rotten stories men.

Quote me wrong, get drawn in River Benue.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by plendil: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
youmour:
Omg!!! I wish these mofuckas will shut dafuq up and lets vote already.

I think by now everybody knows who they are voting for.u guys should calm down abeg

Honestly, I just can't wait for Saturday so we can get it over with. Pesin no dey hear word again becos of politics
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Abayhormy:

Dont mind the OP. its just deciet. Iyana Ipaja roads are fine. Its just that because lagos is close to the ocean, its very rainny. And people despite all efforts and warnings from the State government, keeps blocking the good drainages built by the state government with cans and bottles of plastic beverages which are largely consumed by lagosians.

When the water resides and you see the road, you will see that the road is good. FASHOLA even built a nice bustop there for pedestriants which you can see in partly in that picture.

Do Lagosians use pedestrian bridge? Mba! !
Despite the many bridge there, you will still see the goats cross the road in their majority! Everywhere is jam packed! Haba! Fashola tried o, with the population in that place, he has managed to provide security.I made the mistake of coming to Lagos last December! And I was greeted with population like China. Seems all the people running from the north landed en masse in lagos.Ha! Na wa.If other governors were creating opportunities like Fashola, I am sure the effect of his achievements would have been felt well.

As for the dirts et al, many Lagos residents needs to be whipped since they have refused to use the public bin the govt provided.Even in markets, there are industrial dirt bin, yet market women will prefer to dump refuse on major road.This people are just animals!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
plendil:

Honestly, I just can't wait for Saturday so we can get it over with. Pesin no dey hear word again becos of politics

Asin ehn,i wan mad as e stands now
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Propaganda don backfire ooooooo grin
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Musaspp(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

First, how does that negate the picture of Lagos? Anyway, you have just admitted that your Fashola performance is a scam. That is fine with me... grin grin grin

And for the records, this was the River Niger flood disaster. For you to post this as the response to the Iyana-Ipaja mess shows APC are really a scam party

By the way who is to blame in the Iyana-Ipaja pix, is it the State government that has provided drainage or the market men, women and transporters that have turned the drainage to refuse dump-site? I was holed up in that part of your pix, waiting for a friend few weeks back. I was shocked by the tons of garbage in the drain. This is a serious issue that should not be politicised. If you can help in the sensitisation of business owners in that area against using the drain as refuse ground, please redirect your effort to that, instead of using this; calamity waiting to happen stupidity of the perpetrators, as a political campaign.

Thank you for bringing this up.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Alphaoscar: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
netmillionaires:

One thing that amuse me is how some people want to give someone #5,000 and expect him to fix the whole of lagos state with it. Haba! Econonics states that will have lots of things to do but very limited resources to do them and that is why we have to do some with the little we av and leave the rest till some other time. No one can fix lagos 100percent because ask u are being through with some places, some already constructed places will need to be fixed again because of the damage been caused by the enormous poplulation. Yes! All govt hoard money it is just that some govt steal 20percent of the money and work with the remaining money while other government steal 90percent of the money and work with 10percent. That is why the rate of govt achievement in lagos is encouraging.

God bless u Bro!

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by tivereegega(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
OtunbaJega:

E don pain u say ur propaganda backfire abi....try harder bro
tell am idiot like am
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by oluwafemim(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

Mr theoctopus,you did not remember to show us Oshodi 2015,Yaba 2015,Ikorodu road,iyana iba road,mile 2 road 2015.Seriously,say something else to convince us with your message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.