Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) (62838 Views)

The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Container Rams Into 3 Vehicles At Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos / Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Vstuffs(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
@OP- it could have been better if you post pictures of our sides of lagos

I have been in lagos since my birth,and I must confess the best governor ever in NIGERIA is Babatunde Raji Fashola....he may be corrupt...he may loom money from lagos treasure....BUT as long as he do not forget his duty..and he do his basic duty as a governor--i am happy

It is better having a criminal who will repair the roads,put street light in street,provide textbooks in school,provide library in all school(Via Eko Project),arrange an exam every year for every school to know the capability of the students,introduce computer room in all school(with wifi,Lan connections),provide better toilets,organize competitions for student,provide good laboratory for all the schools,provide better transportation options,organize free technical and vocational training for it citizens,will not scratch okada riding from his state,provide compensation to those who goods in fire outbreak... etc
as a governor
Than to have a criminal who will collect all the money in the state and do nothing

Eko o ni Baje !!! Vote wisely do not vote for party,vote for attitude,character,individual ability

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Skoopy(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:
This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

This is the state where Fashola is governor. So much lies and deceit. Doctors on strike. Roads in comatose. No portable water.

Just propaganda and more propaganda! This is where the change will really happen.

Bros no vex just change your style, this one no work cool cool
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2015
wether u guys like it or not i wount vote for jonathan... if u dont want to believe check the picture out

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by christopher123(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2015
FASHOLA IS WORKING.LAGOS IS WORKING, APC IS WORKING...I PASS THIS PLACE DAILY AND DRIVING PAST HERE IS TERRIBLE ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT

YEYE DE SMELL

theoctopus:
This is Iyana-Ipaja Bus Stop in Lagos in the year 2015 after 16 years of APC. Where is the change?

This is the state where Fashola is governor. So much lies and deceit. Doctors on strike. Roads in comatose. No portable water.

Just propaganda and more propaganda! This is where the change will really happen.

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by afuye(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2015
CHEAP PROPAGANDA...IPAJA IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND PEACEFUL PLACE TO RESIDE. STOP YOUR CHEAP PROPAGANDA
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2015
This thread is so childish, wonder how it made fp. Smh!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by daramz1(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Without been biased. The OP of this thread is only reasoning in one drection. Is iyanapaja the whole of lagos? And can the whole of lagos be like the Victoria Island,Lekki and Ikoyi within a short period of serving as the Governor irrespective of any party? Pls don't have a narrow reasoning when creating a thread to confuse people all in the name of politics.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by gateleo(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2015
@op... Thanks for exposing your paymaster... That road you posted belong to Federal Government of Nigeria... you guys should even thank Fashola for rehabilitation that road some years ago... Hold your Paymaster GEJ responsible for any Bad road in Lagos....

With all the money they make in Lagos.... they abandoned Lagos roads.... apart from the Apapa road under rehabilitation, tell us any Federal road in Lagos constructed by GEJ government in last 6 years?

My people.... Let us Vote out PDP......

Vote CHANGE ...... Vote APC....
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Let me put you to test now

That flood was in Ughelli, what is the distance from Ughelli to the ocean and whats the distance of Iyana Ipaja to the ocean
loooool I love u already
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by horlabiyi(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Change the changer. Say No To APC/Pa Buhari

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by abagnalie: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

So your Geograhy teacher didnt tell you Lagos state is next to the Atlantic?

Was Patience Jonathan your teacher?
his geography teacher was jomathan. She said is her husband that is respomsible for the climate change
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by unite4real: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

First, how does that negate the picture of Lagos? Anyway, you have just admitted that your Fashola performance is a scam. That is fine with me... grin grin grin

And for the records, this was the River Niger flood disaster. For you to post this as the response to the Iyana-Ipaja mess shows APC are really a scam party

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THERE IS NO PART OF THIS WORLD THAT YOU CANNOT GET DISTURBING PICTURE OF NEGLECT. NEW YORK HOUSE THE LARGEST NUMBER OF RATS IN THE WORLD. HERE IN ABUJA, THERE ARE WORSE PLACES THAT LOOK DISTURBING AS WELL. WHY DONT YOU PICTURE THE NEW LEKKI BRIDGE IN LAGOS FOR US TO SEE.

WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IS WHAT YOU WILL SEE.

YOU ARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by KDULAR: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2015
That's Iyana Ipaja for real and I want to say that is along Lagos- Abeeokuta express road which is a Federal Government Road. Infact one of the things that initially put sanity to that Bus_ stop was the Lagbus Bustop which was commissioned about 6 years ago before which, it was chaos in that axis. After the initial sanity tht was brought in, political blackmail on the part of the opposition in Lagos resulted in the less enforcement of some laudable projects and activities of Fashola led government in Lagos, thus the return of Okada on Highways and the resurgent of the chaos seen all over now. I now really ask, do we deserve good sane clean government in this country ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by pheesayor(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2015
That road is a Federal road, stop transferring blames @OP
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Olaolufred(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Oga this is flash flood immediately after rainfall na...... are you just dumb or you are trying to be funny. Why don't you take pics of the whole place and lets compare to 15 years ago.

Even Iyana Ipaja resident will vote APC without thinking twice.

see the dumb Bleep and stupid lies.

[size=14pt]I LIVE JUST BY THE NYSC CAMP.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE LIVING AROUND IYANA IPAJA KNOWS THIS PICTURE IS OUT OF IT.

FASHOLA AND APC HAS DONE CREDITABLY WELL IN IYANA IPAJA.

WE KNOW IYANA IPAJA UNDER ABACHA/ABDUSALAM.

WE KNOW IYANA IPAJA NOW.

Flash flood in Iyana Ipaja does not last 30 minutes after Rainfall because of its altitude compared to the big channel at Dopemu,
and the Abattoir channel at pleasure bus stop.

The biggest challenge of reducing the time lag between the flash flood recession is mainly due to the fact the the FG construction on Abeokuta Expressway under Obasanjo constructed an expressway without Proper Drainage channel.
It is only in Nigeria that Drainage Channels are not part of the design approved for construction.
I lived at Oshundairo some years back. Flood from this street and many other streets had to be channeled to Mulero bus stop, even though the closest and better Channel would have been the expressway.

The best solution is for the FG and Lagos to cooperate and make a reality Drainage channels on both sides of Abeokuta expressway.
Most flooding problems will be solved if there is this synergy.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by 9jagoodman: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
elohorayodele:

correct ode oponu. you and the 23 idiats that liked your comment. so yellow danfo de benue now?
APC and LIES are synonymous

Wait, i am not done yet:

They lie sitting, they lie standing, they lie sleeping, they lie walking, talks are lies, mouth open is lie, breathing is lie, smelling is lie, in shot when they are coming you see lies written all over, on their faces, on their heads, in their hands, every foot step is lie, any movement is lie. They now operate a factory where LIES are manufactured. Nigeria will not be overshadowed by LIES.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Chuckeey(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2015
op you can take that your fake pishure and shove it up your Ass,ipaja wey I dey pass go ibtc iyobo church deeperlife almost every Sunday,op who sent you how much did dey pay you to fabricate lies,tell me you failed oh.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by arsetalks(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
This bias of seun and is moderators is getting disgusting.

I pass through Iyana Ipaja at least once a week both during the raining season and dry season, it is not close to this lie.

Moderators and Seun should always verify things before promoting it to the front page. It is becoming annoying.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by ednut1(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
i dey pass there go my house everynight hehehehe, dat place sucks
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by hadura29(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Liars , currently at iyana ipaja and nothing like that... Liar.... You just blew away your sponsors vote for lying to me..... Birds of a feather..

theoctopus:

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by eempire: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
PVC means (P)lease (V)ote (C)hange! #iWillVoteAPC nt because dey re perfect or because dey hv al d ans's bt because PDP clearly hv no ideas, no record, absolutely notin
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Benue after 16yrs of PDP governor and 8yrs of PDP senate president

[size=15pt]Flood: Suswam says Benue government lacks capacity to tackle the disaster[/size]

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/flood-suswam-says-benue-government-lacks-capacity-to-tackle-the-disaster/

There might have been a flood in Benue, but that's a picture of an estate in Lagos. . . Otherwise, what would the yellow & black danfo bus be looking for on a Benue road.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by djkirkoo2(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bayelsa after 16yrs of PDP

Hahaha. Though I don't support pdp in Bayelsa state but dis pixx was taken either during d flood in 2010 or 2012. Apc & propaganda

1 Like

Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Bloggz74(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
SMH
YOU SHOUT PDP ARE CORRUPT AND YOU WANT CHANGE
BUT WHAT IS THE CHANGE WHEN YOU STILL PRACTICE THE SAME THING THE CORRUPT PEOPLE ARE PRACTICING ?

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SUPPOSE TO BE CLEAN AND CORRUPT FREE
PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE KIND OF "CHANGE" WHEN YOU STILL DO THE EXACT THING PDP DID ?

The picture is not the reality on ground.
It was d picture taken during the inspection tour on the bank of river niger and the communities affected by the flood desaster in 2013 April.this affected the entire states along the river niger from Nasarawa to portharcourt.
But the case of iyana ipaja is pure miss rule and negligence of fashola and his bourdilion landlord!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by arsetalks(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

First, how does that negate the picture of Lagos? Anyway, you have just admitted that your Fashola performance is a scam. That is fine with me... grin grin grin

And for the records, this was the River Niger flood disaster. For you to post this as the response to the Iyana-Ipaja mess shows APC are really a scam party
Lying is an habit for you lot? That picture is never ever Iyana Ipaja. Epic fail.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Jwonder(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
obas01:
Op God punish ur g*neration for this lie , I reside at iyana ipaja ...
I no d area dat are affected by flood inside the inner.. not iyana Ipaja , where did u get dis ur fake pix PDP and propaganda Tthuunndderr fire u !
Fashola as been d best Gov. Nig. as ever produce no doubt get a life!

You are a damn lair!!!! Where in iyana ipaja do you stay!!! Cause d iyana ipaja i knw is bad anytime it rains...
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Rubbish propaganda, even in Abuja there are places that experience after rain flood.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

YOu just showed your stupidity to the whole world!!!

Is Iyana-Ipaja close to the Atlantic? Has Iyana-Ipaja ever been flooded by the Atlantic before? Even Surulere has never been flooded by the Atlantic! YOu justy showed that 1. You dont even know Lagos and 2. You are a paid APC e-rat programmed to post falsehood on NL. If the Atlantic ever get to Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Island would be totally submerged under the ocean. Olodo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up! Lagos State is below sea level.
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by xhamel89: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

So your Geograhy teacher didnt tell you Lagos state is next to the Atlantic?

Was Patience Jonathan your teacher?

MUMU! And Iyana Ipaja is the nearest to the Atlantic. Why is CMS not like that, or Idumota, or Idumagbo?

APC, you can lie and even defend it!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by udeh3(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
theoctopus:

This was the last flood where River Niger overflowed its bank and rampaged many cities in Nigerian water ways. Did Atlantic ocean also cause the Iyana-Ipaja picture? You are doing a nice job of indicting APC more. Thank you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

That picture posted there, the flood menace actually took place 3yrs ago and it was not a state problem. So No nobidy should blame thise govt for that

Is that the case of Lagos too?

Please change the changer!
Godbless Nigeria!
Re: This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) by lwinprince: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.