Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating (1169 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating by ethylene: 5:24am On Mar 26, 2015
A 40-year-old Mpumalanga woman says she’ll never ever be able to have sex because her husband put super glue on her genitals, scarring her for life.

The woman, who cannot be named to protect her dignity, lives in Ngwamtila village near Bushbuckridge, South Africa.

Her husband, whose name is known to African Eye News Service, allegedly put the super glue on her honeypot on 9 March 2013, after accusing her of cheating on him with her uncle.

“My husband was an abusive man for many years. His abuse spiralled out of control when my uncle dropped me off at our home. He then accused me of cheating on him with my uncle. It was shocking because he knew my uncle well and even greeted him nicely when he dropped me off,” says the woman.

She said after screaming at her he told her that he would teach her a lesson.

“Every time the month of March comes along I remember the cruelty that he showed me. He took out a panga and ordered me to take off my clothes. As I started doing that he told me that if I didn’t do it he would chop off my head with the panga. He had previously tried to chop off my hand with the panga but I managed to escape. This time I could not escape.

“He then ordered me to lie down and open my legs. He then took out super glue and applied it on my honeypot while I looked at him with horror and tears streaming down my face. I do not know what would make a man who loves a woman do that to her,” she said.

Asked if her husband was ever arrested for his cruel actions she said: “I wanted to press charges but he fled and has not been seen since the incident. I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head.”

The woman feels pain every time she urinates.
http://www..com/talk/topic,252562.0.html
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating by nanauju(f): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2015
As a woman, if you are in an abusive relationship/marriage, my dear run out for ur dear life. Don't wait until the worst happens to u

Now see this woman, she can't urinate well and definitely she won't be able to enjoy sex because of a wicked fellow undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating by happyjuliet(f): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Women self, dey go into an abusive relationship tinkin d man will change wen dey eventually married dem undecided, wen d men married dem and start showing dem Peper dey will start blaming dem selves. Most men now hw days are pretenders dey will not show u der attitude until dey marry U angry May God help us all.
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating by REDBUNNY(f): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Smh,funny enough the man might be the cheat here.
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating by auntymi(f): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Evil man
Re: Husband Pours Super Glue On Wife’s Private, Accuses Her Of Cheating by SAMBARRY: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
nanauju:
As a woman, if you are in an abusive relationship/marriage, my dear run out for ur dear life. Don't wait until the worst happens to u

Now see this woman, she can't urinate well and definitely she won't be able to enjoy sex because of a wicked fellow undecided
I have no pity whatsoever for any woman that refuses to walk out of an abusive relationship when she still had the opportunity to and was hoping for change. Let her live with the consequences of her decision. Now tell me where the society who she is most likely afraid of are now. Shioorrr

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend / Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) / How would you feel if your mum become pregnant in your twenties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.