Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare (1009 Views)

We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare / Time Is Up For Muhammadu Buhari - UK Guardian / I'm An Illiterate But I Will Cast My Vote For APC – 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by amzee(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2015
The General Overseer of Latter Rain
Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare has
described General Muhammadu Buhari of the
All Progressive Congress, APC, as a
man of integrity who he has a high
level of respect for.

“Buhari’s integrity is one factor that
appears to be the winning mark for
APC. This is one attribute that even
the PDP has not been able to fault.”
Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For
Endorsing Jonathan...

Another factor working for Buhari, he
said, is the fact that those who
contested the party’s presidential
ticket with him have remained good
sportsmen and have remained in the
party in line with the undertaking
signed before the primary that that
they would remain in the party
whether they lose or win.

Pastor Bakare was the running mate
of Buhari on the platform of the
Congress for Progressive Change in
the 2011 presidential election.

Meanwhile, he had on several
occasions criticized CAN, PFN and
others for endorsing President
Jonathan for the presidential election
at the expense of one of their own,
Prof.
Yemi Osinbajois the running
mate to the APC, presidential
candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.

Pastor Bakare said Nigerians should
go out and vote for Change.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by belamour(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Source
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by samutd4u(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2015
ok oh
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by temitemi1(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
His an apc member so he needs to support his evil party! GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by Tolexander: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
temitemi1:
His an apc member so he needs to support his evil party! GEJ till 2019!!!
stop publicizing ignorance.

Bakare isn't a APC member.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
It changes absolutely NOTHING. Buhari will retire this Saturday.
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerian journalism and BS are like bread and butter. How does this make their headline? If Alex Ekueme or Sambo says he would vote for PDP, should that even be news let alone a headline?
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by amzee(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Source: mercydiary..com
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by judiciarypalava: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Propaganda!
Propaganda!
Propaganda!

Tunde Bakare CAN NOT , l repeat, CAN NOT SAY THAT. As a learned man of God and from his body language can only diplomatically advise, but CAN NEVER TAKE SIDES in this election.

Source ASAP to prove me wrong or, don't think what am not thinking.
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by chamboy(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2015
If u go to RCCG, MFM, CaC, Almost every church (I dunno of Winners tho)... They stylishly Pray For GMB...
Every One Embraces Change

3 Likes

Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2015
REASONS Y I CHANGE MY DECISION ON BUHARI.

1.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA START WITH NORTHERNERS...ALL THOSE USELESS HEAD OF STATE

2.NORTH GREEDINESS TO ALWAYS RULE.LOOKING AT ALL NIGERIA LEADERS,MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NORTHERNERS

3.THE THIEVES SURROUNDING GMB... PEOPLE LIKE ABS,TINUBU WHICH ARE CONFIRMED POLITICAL THIEVES ARE HIS LOYALISTS

4. WE NEED AGILE LEADER NOT AGE DISADVANTAGE LEADER ...

#Y ALWAYS D NORTH
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Tolexander:
stop publicizing ignorance.

Bakare isn't a APC member.

That thing you quoted have sold his soul for pittance.
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by ademega(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
All together but source ?
Re: I Will Cast My Vote For Muhammadu Buhari---pastor Tunde Bakare by tmotmo: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
REASONS Y I CHANGE MY DECISION ON BUHARI.

1.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA START WITH NORTHERNERS...ALL THOSE USELESS HEAD OF STATE

2.NORTH GREEDINESS TO ALWAYS RULE.LOOKING AT ALL NIGERIA LEADERS,MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NORTHERNERS

3.THE THIEVES SURROUNDING GMB... PEOPLE LIKE ABS,TINUBU WHICH ARE CONFIRMED POLITICAL THIEVES ARE HIS LOYALISTS

4. WE NEED AGILE LEADER NOT AGE DISADVANTAGE LEADER ...

#Y ALWAYS D NORTH

Who are you in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Leading In Abuja- Vanguard / INEC Official Result - Amosun Declares as Winner Of Ogun State Guber election / Forces Against Xenophobia - Nigeria Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.