Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya (22013 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
She is either in forced labour or sex slave

Any act or omission which violate the very essence of humanity should carry a death sentence. Everyone involved must be sentenced to death.
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Bonapart(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
snowland:
This is what happens when poverty reigns supreme in countries where the gap between the rich and the poor is as wide as the distance between Lagos and London.

They parenting style of the parent should also be questioned. You waited for the school to call you to inquire why your child is absent from school b4 you report to the police?. Or maybe this post does not capture all that actually happened.
my brother that pikin don reach italy.... it's all plan work
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by seunfly: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Hope nobody will claim it is political like our useless *************** claimed with her infamous cry of diaris gooduoooo.
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Justfollowit:
She is either in forced labour or sex slave

Any act or omission which violate the very essence of humanity should carry a death sentence. Everyone involved must be sentenced to death.

God bless you! Kidnapping should carry a death sentence for goodness sake and rape too. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Sonne2(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
This is sad, for those involved in her kidnapping, there should be severe punishment!!

Woah woah, her parents weren't worried for an entire week, are you serious!?

damn, what a wake up call. A good parent would know where their child is at all times, and if not they would ask around to find them, not wait an entire week. Oh God help us all!
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by JuanDeDios: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
5p1naz:
i stopped reading after the paragraph that said the parents found out their daughter was kidnapped weeks after she left for school. And this was because the school called to telll them she'd been absent from school.

Shows how caring both parents were. I mean first of all the father put her in a vehicle all by herself from Ajah all the way to Ikenne. The least he coulda done was call a teacher or guardian in school to find out if she arrived.

He never gave our "wonderful" nigerian police a chance to find her because the kidnappers had a very good head Start.
I was shocked when I read that part.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by timunstopable: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
250k for a human being money that wont last more dan days. .tseeew

they should trace the numbers to libya and work with interpol .

The girl can still be rescued..

The war in libya and lack of a functional govt might make it difficult bt if the will is there .it is possible
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by delishpot: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
So sad.
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by darejem4real: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
So serious
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by armadeo(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
He sold a human being for 250k. I feel that amount should be provided in cash 100# notes and he be forced to eat it without water.

Bastard.
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Islie: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2015
The father of the girl didn't try at all because why wait for 3weeks before you report the case and check if your daughter had reached school
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by lwinprince: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Konquest: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Your stupidity must be imported lagos is an APC state........Dunce

@ozoigbondu

It might interest you that the first major widely publicised act of kidnapping in Lagos
for ransome was in 2009 when Ifesinachi Motors boss' wife was kidnapped and taken from Lagos to
the Eastern part of by members of staff who were of Igbo origin. They were later caught by a crack
team of police detectives and shown on Crime Fighters TV. angry

In 2010, 2 teenage sisters of Igbo origin were kidnapped at gunpoint in the afternoon at Agboju-Festac 2nd gate in
broad daylight as reported by Punch and kept for up to 30 days before suspicious neighbours informed the police and
the group of young kidnappers of Igbo origin who had come rom outside Lagos were arrested. The girls might even have
been raped.

Since then a lot of the major kidnapping for ransome and robberies in Lekki and other parts of Lagos and Ogun
in 2012, 2013, 2014 and even early 2015 were carried out by Igbo kidnappers and robbers most of whom came in
from Anambra State [interstate robbers]. Many of them were caught in Lagos and Ogun States by brave police
detectives and through information by vigilant citizens of these areas.

This is a very disturbing trend BECAUSE even an Igbo man LOST his life after being kidnapped in the Okota area of
Lagos in late 2013.

Without the security trust fund and heavy funding of the police by the BRF government in Lagos things would have
been worse - over 80% of the funding of the Nigerian Federal Police is done by State Governments alone! angry

READ MORE HERE ==>>> http://www.punchng.com/news/police-kill-bamigbetans-kidnappers-arrest-two/

The Lagos State Police Command says it has arrested members of a kidnapping syndicate suspected to have kidnapped the Chairman, Ejigbo Local Council Development Area, Kehinde Bamigbetan.

According to the police, the suspects were arrested shortly after kidnapping an Indian, Vivex Changrani, in the early hours of Monday.

The Commissioner of Police for the command, Umar Manko, said the suspects were not based in Lagos but only operated in the state on weekends after which they would flee to Ghana.

He said apart from Bamigbetan, the suspects had been involved in a series of high-profile kidnapping including that of a Federal High Court judge in Lagos.

He said, “Based on painstaking investigation and tracking of Nigerian kidnappers who kidnapped Ejigbo LCDA Chairman, Kehinde Bamigbetan, a sitting Federal High Court Judge and other notable individuals in Lagos, a team of detectives, led by the Officer in Charge of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, traced the kidnappers to the Agbara area of Ogun State where the kidnappers have their camp.

“After 72 hours of laying ambush, the policemen stormed the house where the kidnappers were gathered. A gun duel ensued and seven kidnappers were killed. Two of the kdinappers, Ogbonna Emenike and Uchenna Nwanyu, were arrested alive with bullet wounds while four AK47 rifles, 28 AK47 magazines and over 1,000 rounds of AK47 live ammunition were recovered.

“A Honda CRV and a Nissan Pathfinder as well as charms were recovered from them. An Indian national, Vivex Changrani, who was kidnapped at Ikoyi two hours before the operation, was also rescued by the police.”

Manko said the suspects were able to evade arrest for so long because they were in Ghana and due to international law, Nigeria policemen had to collaborate with INTERPOL to track the suspects.

The police boss said the suspects operated in army uniforms which deceived members of the public.

“We discovered that because the suspects operated in army uniform, they easily got away. Sometimes, they could even alight from their vehicles in broad daylight and direct traffic in order to escape,” he said.

According to police detectives, who spoke to our correspondent on the condition of anonymity, the suspects lived flamboyant lifestyles in Ghana.

A police source, said the leader of the gang, Jonah Benjamin Osinachi aka China, who was killed during a gun duel with the police, owned a big restaurant in Ghana and other investments which he funded with proceeds from his illegitimate business.

Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
i am a muslim and i know islam enough to say here for all to read, be it arabs or others, including individuals or organizations that are engaged in evil deeds are not muslims of Muhammad [SA] or are they representing anything that is required of true followers of Muhammad [SA]. they can shout as loud as they want claiming they are muslims, it is not what God gave to His Last Prophet [SA] they are upon when they engage in their evils. this include the local boko haram and the foreign isis, etc.

those who knowingly kill creation of God without right to do so, even in wartime are evil doers. people oppressing others are not less in evil doing than the unjust killers roaming about shouting Allahu Akbar as if they are sincere to its meaning.

now, as to the young girl and others like her, nigeria as a nation should organize to rescue her. if the government is not capable to do it, let the cooperative of private citizens do so.

if america will not stand idle and let any society or individual[s] to get away with what the evil 'libyan oppressors of the young woman' are doing, so should nigeria. nigera needs to take bold step to stand for justice, if not all the way to stamp out corruption, at lets get our citizen who has not volunteered to submit her freedom to the enemy of the rights of human.
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by eyinjuege: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
The world has simply gone mad. What an evil, evil relative and careless,careless parents.

Pls lets all remember to say a prayer for Precious.
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
EXTENDED RELATIVES! ......
EXTENDED RUBBISH!.......

ME I HAVE STOPPED THIS COUSIN NONSENSE
WHEN I WAS ABUSED I THE HOUSE OF A SO CALLED
COUSIN.

NOW AM ON MY OWN COUSINS OR WHAT THEY
CALL THEMSELVES CAN GO TO HELL.

EVIL RELATIVES, WITH HATRED IN THEIR HEARTS
MASQUERADING AS COUSINS.

GOD PLEASE DELIVER US FROM ENEMY WITHIN.

SHE WILL COME BACK, JUST GO TO LORD'S CHOSEN.

LET PASTOR MUOKA, PRAY FOR HER.
Re: Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya by ijustdey: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
pimps shocked

the uncle here is the Chief love-vendor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) / Man Murdered By Political Thugs In Kano State (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Suspected ATM Fraudster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.