Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing (1181 Views)

10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster / Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by happykidArotiba(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
As in, I see many young fresh gals and fresh niggas doing this and I get pissed most tyms, gals u'll see sef and call frosh,and doubt if they go to toilet, just watch dem, and u'll be shocked...and sometimes we do this unknowingly kiss
1). Taking ur hands to ur buttock hole, and taking it straight to ur nose to perceive or to enjoy the smell I don't know, it looks local and irritating. I saw a fresh gal doing dis in my scul during lecture, not even thru d back buh tru the front, I was lyk WTF!
2). picking the nose. it got to a tym I doubted if anybody still does dis, until I saw a frosh babe in KFC as in D's babe is high class*winks* guys up know now...she has a ride) so she just took her hands to her nose and started picking it with the kinda no mercy for the thing inside, it must come out..Lol. it wasn't funny o..coz guys around were looking pissed too.I tink an handkerchief will do, coz with ur hands u are harboring germs in the fingers, and d worst tin, is dat most people dah does dis keep or fix nails, I pity u in advance.
3.) Smelling our Underwear to know whether to wear it or not. no need for much story on this we know aw we do this, but it is not good. most have diseases dey claim they don't know aw it came....dey won't know it came from the deception of their nose...
4). Spitting in The sink while cooking. I was in a top restaurant in my present city here in Ilorin and I was opportuned(not an English word) to be backstage with the cooks.Lol.. the sight of this wasn't funny @all...I tink she was making moin-moin. and she tasted the grinded beans to know bout the salt level,wen she felt it was unpleasant she irresistibly spat in the zinc they packed the plates customers will use, I was lyk omg! buh I couldn't say I won't come dere again coz we dont know maybe others myt be worst, buh I tink we should check dis and stop it.
5). Changing Over Our bed sheet wen the Front page(front part)*Lol.. is dirty..I saw this with my friend wen I was in his place,I told him his bed sheet was dirty and that he should wash it,in my presence he sed its still clean and he turned it over...I almost laughed to stupor dah day, so if this side is dirty u will use ur cover cloth or ur. pillowcase, its a dirty habit we should stop dis..
6). Using handkerchief or a wet towel to clean a black dress. this is common among us guys with our trousers, and we use it for close to a month with ds method and its bad. some girls do this too but they are few....

bcoz i'm having a difficulty typing wf my Tablet I'll stop here for now and Continue later. Have a blessed DAY!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Good advice.

Well done OP.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by Jochebed7(f): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2015
the smelling underwear thing to know if to wear it is mostly common with guys.
as for the picking the nose thing, I don't care if you drive a hummer, if you do it you're definitely not classy

1 Like

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Picking your teeth with toothpick both in private or public

1 Like

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by Wendy80(f): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Adjusting boobs, bra and crotch in full public glare.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by ivyT(f): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wendy80:

I dey laff o
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by happykidArotiba(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Wendy80:
dirty and village gals do this
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by sinaj(f): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015
fp finz cheesy
no. 5 nd 2 got me laffing
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by happykidArotiba(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
sinaj:
fp finz cheesy
no. 5 nd 2 got me laffing
abi now, sissy3 should do the needful cheesy
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by ireneidiva(f): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
happykidArotiba:
As in, I see many young fresh gals and fresh niggas doing this and I get pissed most tyms, gals u'll see sef and call frosh,and doubt if they go to toilet, just watch dem, and u'll be shocked...and sometimes we do this unknowingly kiss
1). Taking ur hands to ur buttock hole, and taking it straight to ur nose to perceive or to enjoy the smell I don't know, it looks local and irritating. I saw a fresh gal doing dis in my scul during lecture, not even thru d back buh tru the front, I was lyk WTF!
2). picking the nose. it got to a tym I doubted if anybody still does dis, until I saw a frosh babe in KFC as in D's babe is high class*winks* guys up know now...she has a ride) so she just took her hands to her nose and started picking it with the kinda no mercy for the thing inside, it must come out..Lol. it wasn't funny o..coz guys around were looking pissed too.I tink an handkerchief will do, coz with ur hands u are harboring germs in the fingers, and d worst tin, is dat most people dah does dis keep or fix nails, I pity u in advance.
3.) Smelling our Underwear to know whether to wear it or not. no need for much story on this we know aw we do this, but it is not good. most have diseases dey claim they don't know aw it came....dey won't know it came from the deception of their nose...
4). Spitting in The Zinc while cooking. I was in a top restaurant in my present city here in Ilorin and I was opportuned(not an English word) to be backstage with the cooks.Lol.. the sight of this wasn't funny @all...I tink she was making moin-moin. and she tasted the grinded beans to know bout the salt level,wen she felt it was unpleasant she irresistibly spat in the zinc they packed the plates customers will use, I was lyk omg! buh I couldn't say I won't come dere again coz we dont know maybe others myt be worst, buh I tink we should check dis and stop it.
5). Changing Over Our bed sheet wen the Front page(front part)*Lol.. is dirty..I saw this with my friend wen I was in his place,I told him his bed sheet was dirty and that he should wash it,in my presence he sed its still clean and he turned it over...I almost laughed to stupor dah day, so if this side is dirty u will use ur cover cloth or ur. pillowcase, its a dirty habit we should stop dis..
6). Using handkerchief or a wet towel to clean a black dress. this is common among us guys with our trousers, and we use it for close to a month with ds method and its bad. some girls do this too but they are few....

bcoz i'm having a difficulty typing wf my Tablet I'll stop here for now and Continue later. Have a blessed DAY!!!!!!
It is 'sink' not 'zinc'.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Stop Doing by happykidArotiba(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
ireneidiva:

It is 'sink' not 'zinc'.
tnx, a mistake tho.

(1) (Reply)

Low Ovarian Reserve – Meaning, Causes And Solution / See How To Get A Very White Teeth In Just 2 Minutes. / NEOLIFE NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS SOLD HERE >>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.