Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body (1185 Views)

Girl Whose Hands Were Injured By Grandma In Edo Cos Of Noodles Undergo Surgery(p / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / 5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by khalhokage(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by iPopAlomo(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
You fucking stole this from 9gag... At least put the source and don't attribute the credits to yourself...
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by divinehand2003(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice one.
I feel so sorry for those naija kids out there whose lazy mums load them with noodles or bread and tea as breakfast on daily basis before they are sent to school. Diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure or cancers might be their acquisition at 40 years.
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by adioolayi(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Thank God no be Indomie, Miemie, Dangote or anyother Naija rooted ones...Na Ramen, Ichiba and co...who sabi them grin grin
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by khalhokage(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
iPopAlomo:
You fucking stole this from 9gag... At least put the source and don't attribute the credits to yourself...

How stupîd can someone get? where did I credit myself here? and aren't those 9gag watermarks stamped all over the picture? also the 9gag user that made the infographic, aggregated the information from many different sources as is apparent if you actually read and comprehended it, and didn't himself/herself include the source.

Look i'm in a mood this morning just respect yourself.
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yet noodles are an asian staple. How did the Chinese reach the 2.1billion mark sustaining on noodles mostly? Why're the Japanese ranked among the healthiest people on earth while indulging on noodles almost daily?
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
I so much detest any "quickie" food. They are not just unhealthy but also lethal, most especially when they become one's staple food. The quantity of salt in a pack of indomie noodle alone is something else. I see so many overblown children and aduits these days and their obesity is most due to their diet and sedentary lifestyle.
Eat right, exercise well and minimize stress.
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by khalhokage(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
charix:
Yet noodles are an asian staple. How did the Chinese reach the 2.1billion mark sustaining on noodles mostly? Why're the Japanese ranked among the healthiest people on earth while indulging on noodles almost daily?

I think that would be because they were not eating instant noodles. It's these precooked monstrosities that are the problem, but in the end they're so cheap and filling that I don't see them going away, most broke students don't have a choice, eat it or starve.
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by Abiagirl777(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=divinehand2003 post=47358503]Nice one.
I feel so sorry for those naija kids out there whose lazy mums load them with noodles or bread and tea as breakfast on daily basis before they are sent to school. Diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure or cancers might be their acquisition at 40 years.[/quote

what do u suggest instead as a healthy breakfast in a Nigerian household.I'm willing to make changes
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by yom2(m): 2:35am On Jul 10, 2016
adioolayi:
Thank God no be Indomie, Miemie, Dangote or anyother Naija rooted ones...Na Ramen, Ichiba and co...who sabi them grin grin
adioolayi:
they are all d same formula, those are just d brands d article captured and popular in those region.
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by yom2(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2016
charix:
because they take other things that counteract it as well: green teas, tianshi, gingseng e.t.c
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by omogidi234(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
yom2:
because they take other things that counteract it as well: green teas, tianshi, gingseng e.t.c

I like this comment. I have wondered several time too about the average Chinese. Na serious matter before I removed it from my Children's meal.
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by LuveU2(f): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
adioolayi:
gringrin You so funny

Btw, dear i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by adioolayi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
gringrin You so funny

Btw, dear i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!
Last year This your moniker registered this year..march precisely... so how to u know who I voted for last year
Re: Harvard Study Reveals Just How Much Damage Instant Noodles Do To Your Body by LuveU2(f): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
adioolayi:

Last year This your moniker registered this year..march precisely... so how to u know who I voted for last year
grin Very simple...i only had to check the last mr nl contest thread and i saw your post.

We would be honoured to have u vote for our candidate smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain Multiple Fibroid And Way Forward / Tired Of Rape / Gynaecologist In The House Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.