Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Brazilian Parrots For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Brazilian Parrots For Sale (9773 Views)

Africa Grey Parrots For Sale / African Parrots For Sale / Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Parrots For Sale by borntobegr8t(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Rare specie of Brazilian Parrots for sale

PRICE : #50,000

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by borntobegr8t(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2015
borntobegr8t:
Rare specie of Brazilian Parrots for sale

PRICE : #50,000
still negotiable

Call: 08137259179
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by Prodeegee(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
these are more or less green parrots. i dont see anything fascinating about them
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
bro, u wicked o shocked shocked shocked shocked
50k for a green parrot
anyways, money must be made wink wink wink
i wish you luck grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by borntobegr8t(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Prodeegee:
these are more or less green parrots. i dont see anything fascinating about them

Those parrots can talk, and besides its the 2 that's up for sale , Male and female
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by borntobegr8t(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:
50k for a green parrot

Its actually 2 parrots, I wana sell them together its male and female....price is negotiable....those parrots can say ur name perfectly perfect wink
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by naijabands(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
These are parakeets, what is Brazilian/rare about them sir?

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by Baroba(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chairman na wah o, these are not the famed macaws of South America. I use to think anything with a hooked beak was a parrot when I was small.. I fit pay 100k for one sef if you get a Macaw..

Anyone that can arrange export of African greys to Europe will be making a killing, 700 to 900 pounds for one.. Unless you dey breed am, the no go allow you licence so as to discourage poaching. Though ivorians and Ghanaians are still shifting them..

Nice looking birds though..
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
borntobegr8t:

Its actually 2 parrots, I wana sell them together its male and female....price is negotiable....those parrots can say ur name perfectly perfect wink

Ooops I used to think D only parrots that talk s the African grey parrot.
I have had these green for 5yrs and they never talked,only makes a funny sound like screaming.
Have these ones started to talk yet,if they have then. Don't mind as it makes them unique like the African grey.
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by borntobegr8t(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Ooops I used to think D only parrots that talk s the African grey parrot.
I have had these green for 5yrs and they never talked,only makes a funny sound like screaming.
Have these ones started to talk yet,if they have then. Don't mind as it makes them unique like the African grey.

If you don't train ur parrots,they wont talk ....u need to speak to them, say short words to them and wen it says it too ,reward it with a nut or wateva food u feed it.....it would be eager to say wateva u tell it
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by freezyprinzy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:
50k for a green parrot
Bro it seems u have knowledge abt dis birds i want 2 buy 2 male and female plz d price should nt b more dn how much 4 both i no want make em cheat me biko
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by Baroba(m): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Bro it seems u have knowledge abt dis birds i want 2 buy 2 male and female plz d price should nt b more dn how much 4 both i no want make em cheat me biko

Look for young African grey parrot if you want something you can train, not less than three months old. Avoid old wild parrot, they are mostly noisy volatile and untrainable.
And can do major damage with their powerful beaks..
My young brother bought one for 25k years ago, it was a nightmare to live with, let's just say we were glad when it escaped..

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:39am On Mar 28, 2015
freezyprinzy:

sorry bro. i can't tell u anything. discuss with the OP. i'm sure he can sell them to you at a reasonable price
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by props: 6:17am On Mar 28, 2015
You can get green parrots for as low as 5k
Ur price is very ridiculous, even if you are selling the cage... 50k? Ah ah
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by Eveezy(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2015
these parrots, some years ago, not too long tho, a malam was willing to sell both sex for me for 10k with cage, he initially said 12k BT negotiated to 10k. well, I don't know the market value now
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by Seun(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please post a video of the parrots talking. Upload it on youtube and post the youtube video here. That will definitely help sell them.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by pankere(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
SHAME ON YOU OP! U THINK ALL OF US HERE ARE FOOLS RIGHT? THERE IS NOTHING BRAZILLIAN ABOUT THOSE BIRDS. THOSE ARE AFRICAN RING NECK PARROTS NOT WORTH MORE THAN 5k FOR THE TWO AND THE CAGE INCLUSIVE. THE ARE ON THE BOTTOM LIST WHEN IT COMES TO PARROT VALUE COS THEY ARE NOT AS COLOURFULL AS THE OTHERS,THEY DO NOT GROW BIGGER THAN THEY LOOK IN THAT PIX AND THEY ARE NOT AS INTELLIGENT AS THE LIKES OF MACAWS AND AFRICAN GREYS

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by freezyprinzy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Baroba:

Look for young African grey parrot if you want something you can train, not less than three months old. Avoid old wild parrot, they are mostly noisy volatile and untrainable.
And can do major damage with their powerful beaks..
My young brother bought one for 25k years ago, it was a nightmare to live with, let's just say we were glad when it escaped..
Tnkz man u a life saver

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by freezyprinzy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

sorry bro. i can't tell u anything. discuss with the OP. i'm sure he can sell them to you at a reasonable price
Dn't want 2 buy d ops parrot jux asking 4 future purpose
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Dn't want 2 buy d ops parrot jux asking 4 future purpose

oh! alright. i'm not quite sure of the price. if u stay in owerri, there is a market where u could buy such parrots and other similar animals. they call it relief market but i'm not sure of the price range of green parrots there
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by freezyprinzy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

oh! alright. i'm not quite sure of the price. if u stay in owerri, there is a market where u could buy such parrots and other similar animals. they call it relief market but i'm not sure of the price range of green parrots there
tnkz a lot stay in lag\abj tho
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by hakinze00(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
How long does an average parrot live for?
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2015
Brazilian Parrot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by teflondoncuzo(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2015
OP how na, this is a ring neck parrot, and for that price haba
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by younghartz(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Ha! Op 50k 4 ring neck parrot? shocked
When wan aboki (abudul) inside alaba rago sold katherine 4 me at 1,200 Meanwhile I bought simon 1500
Jesu...op dia iz GOD oooooooo
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by DidiLove1: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Am aware that two HUGE African grey parrots are available for sale at Paws and Claws Vet Clinic at 2 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos (opposite Zenith Bank). Call Dr Azeez on 08036365914 on further inquiries.

Please note that this is just a goodwill referral and am in no way involved in the ownership and sale of the birds.
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2015
younghartz:
Ha! Op 50k 4 ring neck parrot? shocked

When wan aboki (abudul) inside alaba rago sold katherine 4 me at 1,200
Meanwhile I bought simon 1500

Jesu...op dia iz GOD oooooooo

I need that ur aboki to sell to me oh
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by naijainfogalery: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2015
na wa oo so parrot sef come dey more expensive pass German Sherperd cheesy

I tell tell Abdul the next time wey he travel go Zaria abi Kaduna he go help me bring 6 for 5,000 naira
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by younghartz(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2015
teflondoncuzo:

I need that ur abokii to sell to me oh

Do u knw alaba rago? After lasu ojo, if u r going towards okoko/badagry...dem many there

I dnt have his contact anymore.
I could remember 2yrs bck when I needed mac'caw (dnt knw d real spelling tho) he told me he'd get it if I'm ready for 20K...
Anytime I enter alaba again I go find d dude
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by teflondoncuzo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
younghartz:

Do u knw alaba rago? After lasu ojo, if u r going towards okoko/badagry...dem many there

I could remember 2yrs bck when I needed mac'caw (dnt knw d real spelling tho) he told me he'd get it if I'm ready for 20K...

I know lasu side but I can find my way to alaba, keep me posted if u get his info. I need to add more birds to the once I have my Senegal parrot just died
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2015
younghartz:

That is where I bought my sallah ram from,I wsh I had seen this earlier b4 I went there,I'm actually looking out for where to get african greys for less than 20k cos I need to buy 4 of them,and I don't mind the young ones.where exactly @ alaba rago,close to where they sell rams,as I'd never seen anywhere they exhibit birds around there even though I go there yearly for ram.I hear they sell @ oyingbo since I was a kid but I don't see ether when I drive past oyingbo down to "woughloby" dunno how D area is spelt.any one with hints on where to buy them in volume around lagos?
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by younghartz(m): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2015
#RawWesT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Beautiful Snakes (photos) / Leopard, White Lion Cub, Tiger Available For Sale!!! / Queen Eragon's Diary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.