Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Brazilian Parrots For Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Brazilian Parrots For Sale (9801 Views)

Africa Grey Parrots For Sale / African Parrots For Sale / Beautifully Coloured Parrots For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by seyi200(m): 2:06am On Oct 01, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

That is where I bought my sallah ram from,I wsh I had seen this earlier b4 I went there,I'm actually looking out for where to get african greys for less than 20k cos I need to buy 4 of them,and I don't mind the young ones.where exactly @ alaba rago,close to where they sell rams,as I'd never seen anywhere they exhibit birds around there even though I go there yearly for ram.I hear they sell @ oyingbo since I was a kid but I don't see ether when I drive past oyingbo down to "woughloby" dunno how D area is spelt.any one with hints on where to buy them in volume around lagos?

Go to agege at vetland where they sell dog food, i still saw some african grey parrots there last week, just ask anybody there when you get there and they will direct you to the shop where they sell cages
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2015
seyi200:

Go to agege at vetland where they sell dog food, i still saw some african grey parrots there last week, just ask anybody there when you get there and they will direct you to the shop where they sell cages

Yea I saw it too,I have crates for sale @ D same store they sell the birds,the guy is my friend but his price is a bit on the highside said 30k and I'm buying 4 and looking @15k.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by seyi200(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Yea I saw it too,I have crates for sale @ D same store they sell the birds,the guy is my friend but his price is a bit on the highside said 30k and I'm buying 4 and looking @15k.

kkk bro...there's also a place in agege you can check with them too...The shop is at pencinema opposite TFC where they are selling cages and bird
Re: Brazilian Parrots For Sale by blackylola(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Using bad mouth to spoil OP mrk, there is no where u can get this parrot for 5k or 1200. U guys are enemies of progress 1200 for a parrot that can talk Hiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Feed A 4 Weeks Old Kitten / Leopard, White Lion Cub, Tiger Available For Sale!!! / Amazing Beautiful Snakes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.