Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale (1192 Views)

Popular Poet,toyin Adewale-gabriel, Fights Against Women Violence / I Need The Book-"why We Struck" By Adewale Ademoyega / Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2015
[b]Hi guys, I just caught another Plagiarist who's been making loads with We writer's sweat. As fate had it, I wasn't even manhunting for him. It was a pure coincidence.

I have a page I have been Running, say A month before I knew Nairaland, Kinwayne can testify on that. Since I joined Nairaland, I reduced the attention Facebooking was getting and hence, stopped posting Harzardous's story 'Addiction' on the page. Just yesternoon, A fellow admin told Me he had a friend online who had been posting online and was willing to start Posting for the page.

When I added the Brazen faced guy, He accepted this morning and during the course of our Chats, I discovered he couldn't even string together a Correct sentence, so I was like, ''ahn ahn, Na the writer be this?''. I asked for any online platform his stories could be but he asked me to read the ones on his walls first, the other ones would follow. I also asked if he was on Nairaland to which he said 'No'.

When I started reading, the ongoing story, 'Single but living married' struck me as a fellow writer's here and I scrolled downward only to run into several Stories and I was like WTF!
Here's the link to his wall:
https://m.facebook.com/ekekiel.adeagbo?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7353294932

Tags:
Stuff46, Divepen1, D9ty7, Bluestarry, Fatalveli, Tiffanyj, Snakie85 and all real Writers!
Stand Up and fight Bros!
Ps: Quickly, before He brings them down... I haven't accused him yet though![/b]
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by D9ty7(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
*walks into the thread. Chai! Another plagiarist? Wahala dey o. Btw, thronekid, I can't see his page o, abi he has somewhere else he is posting these stories?
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
D9ty7:
*walks into the thread. Chai! Another plagiarist? Wahala dey o. Btw, thronekid, I can't see his page o, abi he has somewhere else he is posting these stories?
He refused to tell Me about his page, Just asked me to read from his timeline first Boss
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by D9ty7(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
thronekid:

He refused to tell Me about his page, Just asked me to read from his timeline first Boss
And what other thing is there on his timeline except comments? If he runs a page, then we can report him, but right now I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Obinnau(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2015
I saw nothing on that timeline. Either he has deleted his posts or its not him you meant.
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
[b]Sir Obinnau and D9ty7, I'm really sorry for giving U a dead link to work on! His timeline posts are protected and are visible, I guess to his friends alone. When I checked it, I met everything but when I used an account not on his friends List, They were gone again.

Here's an excerpt-

[url=https://m.facebook.com/ekekiel.adeagbo?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7353294932]Ezekiel Sugar Adewale[/url]
Episode 24
We talk about so many things, I try to
question her on how Yomi bleeped her but she
dodge the question, I also use style to press
her stomach on our way, she caught me and
opened her stomach for me pressing it hersef
and showing me so many things to signify
that she was not pregnant again….i was a bit
happy inside me.
I got home late in the night and she called me
again…
Shade:hello baby
Me:yes dear…..
Shade: My brother just came back from work
an hour ago and said we will be leaving for
PH on Wednesday
Me:that’s serious, so what are you going to
do?
Shade: I don’t even know..have been crying
since he told me and he is not even listening
to anybody
Me:na wah oooo…then we will see tomorrow
Shade:am going to the VI with him tomorrow
morning, he said we need to go and do some
shopping, buy office wears for me
Me:na wah oo..dat means we cant even see
before you go
Shade:I don’t even know, lets see what
tomorrow look like
Me:No problem, we will see tomorrow…
I didn’t know the kind of thought that came
through my mind after receiving the call “well,
I think I don’t need to put my mind in this
relationship again, person wey we no far to
each other b4, she go bleep another person
and got pregnant, so now that there is a long
distance, whats the tendency she wont do that
again”…….i assume the relationship to be a
50-50 chance……
We never had the opportunity to see each
other before she eventually left for PH. It was
as if she just found a new love, The calls were
always from her, but one thing I noticed is
that she doesn’t call me at night nor early in
the morning and if I call, she hardly pick calls
if I call at night and the excuse was always
that her brother police her up and down and
receiving guys call has always been something
else.
To be continued

9 hrs·Friends
[image] Like
[image] Comment
[image] Share
2 peoplelike this.
Showemimo Jumoke
Ok nw
Like· Report·7 hours ago

Write a comment...
Comment Attach a Photo
Link to that post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7364403469
Thanks sire... Kindly chek again and if it doesn't work, I'll give Anyone my facebook password to check what I mean out!
Thanks!
ishilove, Mynd44![/b]
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Obinnau(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
I will have to believ you, so am going to report him to FB authorities and see what happens. can you help with the number of his friends? i mean total number of friends.
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sir, Yhat Dude is so damn smart! His friends list is visible to Him alone, the Only thing I see is : 1 mutual Friends.... Omowunmi Daniel
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Obinnau(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
You reported Ezekiel Sugar Adewale for posting inappropriate
content.
Read More
Status
The report was reviewed
Submitted on Mar 26, 2015
Details
Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may
violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important
part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We
reviewed the profile you reported for posting inappropriate content and
found it doesn't violate our Community Standards .
Note: If you have an issue with something on someone's timeline or
profile, be sure to report the content (ex: a photo), not the entire
timeline or profile. That way, your report will be more accurately
reviewed.
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Obinnau(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
There is no substantial evidence to use against him.
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Okayy sire!
Re: Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale by kennikazi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
thronekid:
Okayy sire!
Nop..wait..get a snapshot of his profile wall using your facebook acct..then disgrace the fvck out of his miserable creativity..xowi for the swearing tho..
if you can mak this thread get to the frontpage with those snapshots..send him a "friendly" msg to visit Nairaland angry

(1) (Reply)

First Taste! - A Short Story. / Echoes Of Lost Love (part 2) (completed) / 31st Of December (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.