Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

2015: Drama As Thugs Almost Lynch Police Minister, Injure Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Drama As Thugs Almost Lynch Police Minister, Injure Others (397 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Ex-niger Governor Babangida Aliyu Almost Lynch By A Mob Heavy Gun Shot (video) / Drama As Thugs Almost Lynch Police Minister, Injured Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015: Drama As Thugs Almost Lynch Police Minister, Injure Others by EbiscoComedian: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Attackers almost lynched the minister of police affairs, Alhaji Abdul Jelili Adesiyan, last night in Gbongan, Ayedaade local government area of Osun state.
According to a Vanguard report, Jelili and his campaign train were attacked when they arrived in Gbongan for the continuation of his house-to-house campaign for the re-election of President Good luck Jonathan.
Ten members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign were reportedly injured severely.
The police minister said: “As I was coming from Orile-Owu to Gbongan in Ayedaade Local Government, in continuation of my house to house campaign for the re-election of Mr. President, members of our party were brutalised by the thugs in Gbongan. As I was pleading to our party members to be law abiding and allow law to take its due course, my immediate younger brother’s wife who is on our campaign train was matcheted and she is in the hospital as I speak now.
“The thugs blocked the road and they insisted that they won’t allow me to pass and they were shooting sporadically before my security personnel chased them away........Read more »http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/2015-drama-as-thugs-almost-lynch-police.html

(1) (Reply)

Card Reader Personal Experience,failure Or Success ? / PHOTOS- INEC Website Fully Restored / Nigeria Decides: Major Highpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.