Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC (25923 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by mentorandfriend(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
obayaya:

Ondo guber election will be in 2016.. Mimiko was elected for 2nd term in October 2012

Mimiko has more than 1 year (more than 18 months to be precise) to pull strings..

A lot can happen in 18 months.. I'm sure you're well aware of that
He will only pull such strings if GEJ wins this election. I've lost faith in EFCC since after the oil subsidy scam investigation when Femi Otedola and Farouk Lawan walked away free after. More so, Ifeanyi Uba of Capital oil is leading the TAN charge. Everything is possible under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Change2015(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mimiko is a political lightweight himself. Was it not Tinubu and Co that helped him secure his Mandate? Now he runs around as if he was not some dull minister that obasanjo sacked. People that know him well know he is an ego maniac and very corrupt so it's no surprise he ran to pdp. But this election on Saturday will be the start of his problems.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by tp10: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:
Actually, PDP 4 (Sokoto, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Rivers); APC 2 (Niger, Ondo)

4:2

nasarawa is apc.no defection at all and adamawa na pdp governor.
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by tuyi19: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
saintkash:
1-1

the score is 2-1 have you forgotten Ibeto, the deputy governor of Niger state?

1 Like

Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by obayaya(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
mentorandfriend:
He will only pull such strings if GEJ wins this election. I've lost faith in EFCC since after the oil subsidy scam investigation when Femi Otedola and Farouk Lawan walked away free after. More so, Ifeanyi Uba of Capital oil is leading the TAN charge. Everything is possible under GEJ.

GEJ will eventually win..

Even If he doesn't.. It's highly unlikely that Mimiko will work with a deputy in another party..

So eventually, the Impeachment will happen..

And when that happens, the deputy will lose his comparative advantage..

Remember Akerelodu is still in the picture and he controls APC party Structure in Ondo and he still has his gubernatorial Ambition..

This defection is still a wrong calculation..

watch as the events unfolds
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by soulfood(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
chai

Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by mrmetoo1: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

Actually, PDP 4 (Sokoto, Nasarawa, Adamawa, Rivers); APC 2 (Niger, Ondo)

4:3

Nah Adamawa deputy never defected. I mean he didn't go with Nyako to APC in the first place so that doesn't count. The same with Sokoto's deputy he too never defected, he just stayed put in PDP. I was counting actually defections, crossing party lines.
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Zuria(f): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
barcanista:
You and your Kowa sef.... Abeg no waste your vote o, vote GEJ grin

tongue tongue My vote, my choice...you can't flush GEJ down my throat grin cheesy grin
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by jbadmus: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by WisdomFlakes: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ should forget the SW coz it's effectively a Buhari/APC zone, and by extension he should forget the election coz it's Buhari's to lose.

1 Like

Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good for him. PDP nd APC re same thing. The difference is that one is having brooms nd the other is having an umbrella.

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Zuria:

They buy people? They should come buy me o grin grin

Whatever your views are bro...its #votenotfight grin
Are you in KOWA for real?

1 Like

Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Zuria(f): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
barcanista:
Are you in KOWA for real?

grin grin are they arresting KOWA members?

I'm in no political party.... cool
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by ogabs20(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
lanicky:
Ali nd Mimiko knows what they're doing.

Ali defecting to APC is a planned work.

Mimiki is my state governor...I know so many peeps working for him.
Soo...I know more than lil about them smiley
You would have just say you sleeps with him and we will understand... Mtchew
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
lanicky:

He's my governor too.....I av so many people in the government house...soo I know little if not muchwink
Ok then. I still believe most of those working with him are kind of frustrated with His style of leadership.
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by buchichukwu69: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=28pt]Game over![/size]
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Shaw007(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Arch1:
ORI JONATHAN TI GBABODE
oti gbabode aboti Gbabode grin. grin
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Zuria:

tongue tongue My vote, my choice...you can't flush GEJ down my throat grin cheesy grin
eeeeyaaaa.... U andd that woman relate?
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Ovamboland(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bwelz:
cheesyshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Only in Nigeria you see Poiliticians decamping everyday. They are all hungry thieves seeking the cheapest opportunity. And there re bunch of

starving followers ready to appluad them for a thousand naira.

cool cool

False, Ronald Reagan was a member of Democratic party and later became president on the platform of Republican party, no be only for Naija
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by adebasket97: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
lanicky:
Ali nd Mimiko knows what they're doing.

Ali defecting to APC is a planned work.

Mimiko is my state governor...I know so many peeps working for him.
Soo...I know more than lil about them smiley

chai, u get am jare. I know my state gov wella...
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by Carmal90(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jarus:

Sokoto and Adamawa state deputy governors were never in APC. Tell me where they defected from?
2 2 is the score sir nassarawa and rivers for pdp niger and ondo for apc, the game is on
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by kbe1: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Politicians Decamping is not new in naija pilitics,there is free entry and exit.

Its all for their Stomaach,they don't care bout people they ough to be representing.

God Help Us
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by kbe1: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Politicians Decamping is not new in naija pilitics,there is free entry and exit.

Its all for their Stomaach,they don't care bout people they ough to be representing.

Rivers Deputy Gov and that of Ondo state (Case study)

God Help Us
Re: Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC by lanicky(f): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
adebasket97:

chai, u get am jare. I know my state gov wella...

Lol. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.