Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi (659 Views)

Nobody Can Probe Me —Amaechi / Buhari Disappointed Me – amaechi / President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi by john124(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jonathan plans to kill me, Amaechi cries out
March 26, 2015

By Austin Oboh Acting Politics Editor, Lagos

Rivers State Governor and Director-General of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, has raised the alarm over alleged plans by President Goodluck Jonathan to assassinate him.

Amaechi revealed that the information was leaked to him by one of those who were present at the meeting held to map out how the operation would be carried out.

He said at the meeting were military officers and operatives of the Directorate of State Security.

Briefing journalists in Lagos on Wednesday, he said he had petitioned the President, asking him to save his life.

“My security details have been removed; I no longer have a Chief Security Officer (CSO). I have asked them to give me a CSO but they have refused to do so,” he stated.

He said the information received has been confirmed by security reports reaching him from his village, Ubima, where ‘strange faces were reported seen a few days ago’.

The Police in Rivers State have become helpless, he remarked, adding that the PDP governorship candidate, Nyesom Wike, had become the putative Commissioner of Police.

According to him, operatives of DSS were to carry out the assassination but they would be provided cover by the military in case there were reactions from his people.

The military officers who he claimed would be from 82 Division of the Nigerian Army, would come from Owerri.

The governor noted that the Chief of Army Staff, who is from Opobo where the APC governorship candidate also comes from, has since taken over the town because he’s determined to deliver Opobo to PDP.

Speaking on how the alleged plot would be carried out, he explained that he was told that he would be assassinated when he comes out on Election Day, March 28.

Continuing, the governor disclosed that the act was earlier planned to be carried out on February 14 but that the election was shifted.

Asked if he would go underground or flee the country, he insisted that he was not going to run away.

“If you want change, you confront it; you don’t run away from it,” he said.

He also argued that no other group or interest could be behind the plot other than the Federal Government under President Jonathan since no other authority could command the military.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/jonathan-plans-kill-amaechi-cries/
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi by menix(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
I pray dis assasination plot u re wishing ursef will not come to pass..

U will live to see APC dismantled nd GEJ going till 2019....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi by kodded(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mumu man angry

Na everybody dey assassinate you ? angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi by worthytalk: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Someone is afraid of his shadow. Ameachi now sleeps under the bed and sometimes in ward rope for fear of the unknown. Chai dias God o!
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi by Ezenwa11(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Obama wants to assassinate me. I have petitioned Putin to save my life and to buy me visa to panyia where I will hid till the election is over. Another bullshit.
Re: Jonathan Wants To Kill Me - Amaechi by ej77: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lies frm d pit of hell

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Offences And Penalty / Live Election Results For Today 3/31/2015 / Chibok Girls Is A Scam Anyway!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.