Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election (4585 Views)

This News & Video From Peru Can Make U Have A Terrible Dream. Viewer Discretion / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Buhari to Goodluck has no meaning,but Goodluck to Buhari makes sense,I can tell you goodluck to you as you embark on your journey,but this is election period,this moment is for Buhari,so good luck to him,GOODLUCK TO BUHARI (Power shift)
ok. Goodluck to Jonathan
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by iamrealdeji(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
ok. Goodluck to Jonathan
Nope,Goodluck is Jonathan's first name,so it doesn't make sense assuming your name is Femi Ayodele,its like saying Femi to Ayodele.
Goodluck to Buhari sounds better
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by boynigeria(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
[b]this year's election is in records as the most highly anticipated elections in the history of nigeria..

Funny enough, before I slept last night, I prayed for like 6hours asking God to reveal to me who the winner of the 2015 presidential election will be.
As I was still praying, I slept off in the process. Then I found myself watching a programme titled "na you sabi" on African magic
All of a sudden, my younger sister ran to the parlour "brother brother! Change the channel to NTA na". Immediately I changed the channel, I saw JEGa and some other I.N.E.C officials counting something. So, I discovered they were actually counting our votes undecided
In anger I shouted "Chai! So Na wetin I for miss be this?"

After spending like 10hrs in that dream, the results finally came out.

I was able to listen to the results of only 3 candidates before I woke up.

After much ado, Jega came up to announce the results... (everybody including was panicking.... )
then he called
"General mohammadu Buhari (APC)12,300,5,59 votes"

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(PDP)
13,050259 votes.

Finally, Chekwas Okorie (UPP)

19,062,655 votes

My dreams always come true. But I don't know about this one [/b]
hahahahahahahahahaahahaha
dis is the funniest shiit ive heard on nairaile
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by vega84(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well let's see if it comes true.#vegatalks
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Nope,Goodluck is Jonathan's first name,so it doesn't make sense assuming your name is Femi Ayodele,its like saying Femi to Ayodele.
Goodluck to Buhari sounds better
ok. Goodluck to Ebele
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by iamrealdeji(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
ok. Goodluck to Ebele
There is Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo,but there is nothing like Olusegun to Aremu,Goodluck to Buhari
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

There is Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo,but there is nothing like Olusegun to Aremu,Goodluck to Buhari
now I remember... Shey na you insult me yesterday ko?
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
now I remember... Shey na you insult me yesterday ko?
Nooo,i no insult you o
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Nooo,i no insult you o
na you dey busy dey call me names.. I just saw the recent thread you created. See how you just scatter that last for nothing. Bro. No vex o. But be man enough to control yourself when pissed
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
bia nkoki NWA nsukka. Be very careful o

kedu ka idi
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by feldido(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
[b]this year's election is in records as the most highly anticipated elections in the history of nigeria..

Funny enough, before I slept last night, I prayed for like 6hours asking God to reveal to me who the winner of the 2015 presidential election will be.
As I was still praying, I slept off in the process. Then I found myself watching a programme titled "na you sabi" on African magic
All of a sudden, my younger sister ran to the parlour "brother brother! Change the channel to NTA na". Immediately I changed the channel, I saw JEGa and some other I.N.E.C officials counting something. So, I discovered they were actually counting our votes undecided
In anger I shouted "Chai! So Na wetin I for miss be this?"

After spending like 10hrs in that dream, the results finally came out.

I was able to listen to the results of only 3 candidates before I woke up.

After much ado, Jega came up to announce the results... (everybody including was panicking.... )
then he called
"General mohammadu Buhari (APC)12,300,5,59 votes"

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(PDP)
13,050259 votes.

Finally, Chekwas Okorie (UPP)

19,062,655 votes

My dreams always come true. But I don't know about this one [/b]

Guy ur malaria level don high, go n see ur doctor please
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by toideve(m): 4:23am On Mar 27, 2015
I like the dream..... Jonathan still beat Buhari.

I am for Continuity
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by drtwist(m): 5:01am On Mar 27, 2015
I pray ur dream come to reality bro
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Stop smoking adulterated weed

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2015
feldido:

Guy ur malaria level don high, go n see ur doctor please
tomorrow shall tell
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

kedu ka idi
adim MMa. Good morning
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Stop smoking adulterated weed
that weed resemble popcorn

1 Like

Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2015
toideve:
I like the dream..... Jonathan still beat Buhari.

I am for Continuity
beating Buhari?
Is that all that matters to you?
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
drtwist:
I pray ur dream come to reality bro
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2015
OP is definitely high on
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2015
starlingleanets:
OP is definitely high on
complete your comment na
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by Excel23: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
God revealed Baba ijebu bankers to you, but dis election no gree you see clear
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by toideve(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
beating Buhari?
Is that all that matters to you?

Dahz all
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by feldido(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
tomorrow shall tell

Say?
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by englishmart(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2015
toideve:

Dahz all
and if he still doesn't win?
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by toideve(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
and if he still doesn't win?

we shall find that out soon smiley
Re: The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election by gebest: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
englishmart:
I wish he could get up to 5,000,000 votes~this time. But he can't
bros how market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court / I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! / This Is One Reason Why Nta Should Be Sold (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.