Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange (776 Views)

Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / Lai Mohammed On Funmi Iyanda’s Annual Change-A-Life TV Show / APC Debuts Youth Show Featuring Olamide And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by Ochiske(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
The All Progressives Congress APC debuts a Reality TV Show tagged #HouseOfChange, Produced and Directed by Kunle Afolayan award winning director of October 1.
Staring Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Olamide, Nice, DJ JimmyJatt, Gbenga Adeyinka, Yomi Fash Lanso, Dammy Krane, Omojuwa and Kehinde Bankole.

The Show airs from 9-10PM on SilverbirdTV and on OGTV , OSBC and TVC and others

The Show airs at 8-9pm on SilverbirdTV, OGTV,because, OSBC and TVC.@olamide_YBNL @gbengaadeyinka @djjimmyjatt @_kehindebankole @dammy_krane ...

Show starts today Thursday.
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!

http://www.amazonherald.com/news/apc-debuts-reality-tv-show-houseofchange

Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
#march4buhari
#change

1 Like

Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by Ochiske(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
cc lalasticlala, Seun please FP all Nigerians/Apc supporters to be aware of this new development
Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice concept.
Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by Glowstone(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
I guess after Saturday there will be No stupid rally undecided

Or maybe they will be rallying on his vacation undecided
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬'
Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by TeamSimple(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Creative minds working together.
Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by wazobiaforu(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Let me go off my inverter so I can keep the battery to watch them that have sense.....

PDP? I hate hearing it, they have no sense
Rubbish government shouting they want to do more, more of damages to the country?

All those shouting learn how to start small importation business no talk again since one dollar can now cause separation between lovers grin

Having electricity for 2 hours out of 24 hours, and you are saying you want continuity, continuity of what? To bring it to 2 minutes out of 24 hours?

To scam another set of people using job as the format?

Anyway am more relax now because am sure GMB will collect our money back for us.

Baba you are welcome has the preside of Nigeria
Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by Brimmie(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ochiske:
The All Progressives Congress APC debuts a Reality TV Show tagged #HouseOfChange, Produced and Directed by Kunle Afolayan award winning director of October 1.
Staring Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Olamide, Nice, DJ JimmyJatt, Gbenga Adeyinka, Yomi Fash Lanso, Dammy Krane, Omojuwa and Kehinde Bankole.

The Show airs from 9-10PM on SilverbirdTV and on OGTV , OSBC and TVC and others

The Show airs at 8-9pm on SilverbirdTV, OGTV, BCÕS, OSBC and TVC.@olamide_YBNL @gbengaadeyinka @djjimmyjatt @_kehindebankole @dammy_krane ...

Show starts today Thursday.
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!

http://www.amazonherald.com/news/apc-debuts-reality-tv-show-houseofchange

It's BCÖS ! Yeye NL !

Sai Baba!
Re: APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange by vicadex07(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol...its true sha. APC people are ingenious.

I almost didn't open up this thread due to skeptism, but after some research, I found it to be true. Its gonna be amazing. I can't wait to watch it

(1) (Reply)

16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari / Jega's PVC Contract / Adamawa Governor’s Wife Picture Show On Husband’s PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.