Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight (31326 Views)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by micolaj: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
my guy am a die-hard pdp fan on this forum. Abeg which zanga dey babe dey stay for lagos since you said she was your ex... I don't mind dumping my gf for this babe.. grin

Btw am loving the yoruba unity in this show.
I'm a die-hard PDP fan, that would be repenting on 28th March by voting for Buhari lol

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by adioolayi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
STV afraid of backlash...Editting the show!! please we want it raw! Prof. dishing out key points to send PDP packing
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Rawani: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Osinbajo is a brilliant mind. The modular refineries he spoke about sounds workable, these are the kinds of innovative ideas we need right now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
hiannn! what is wrong with STV?
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by aLgoridim(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Boss13:
Even if APC lose. I give it to them. They really played the game in a smart way changing from the average norm to making the campaign fascinating. Though they need to improve on some things but they showed good sportsmanship, better package than PDP
#ChangeNaConfam#ChangeNoDeyDull
#VoteChange

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Acidosis(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
ahahahahaha

This program isn't LIVE. It's a recorded SHOWWW

APC - LIE! APC - LIE!! APC - LIEEE OOOO
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by world1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
This make sense die.
What is the Nigeria of dream?

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by rydow(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Olamide

F.F.O

No Comment

Just chilling,Drinking and chopping Groundnut

Chaiiiiii

#SaiBaba
#SaiBuhari

6 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jesus Christ!!! My babe is very brilliant. Am really impressed. grin
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
STV is dulling the fun. I hope Ben Bruce doesn't receive knocks from PDP ooh, his senatorial ambition is on the line.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by bettercreature(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dammy krane looks like Marijuana

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by OCHULORC(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Useless show, fake pple...

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by abacus(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
sosanova:
na so Olumide career go end when Buhari loses on Saturday, corporate organisations will dissociate themselves from inviting Olumide for their events or giving him endorsements.

Get a life dude.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Adesiji77: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Please Tune to Channels TV and watch the Jonathan/PDP reality Show.

grin
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
homesteady:
hiannn! what is wrong with STV?
tune your channel to LTV or stream it on youtube
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Vicjay1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Badoo
Just quite
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by yehmi01(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
I respect this man called osibanjo but to be honest he has done more for this APC people than they deserve.

Why is he the one they are using again for this can buhari come and talk nii.

To me this man is BY FAR is way better than both GEJ And GMB put together.

He sounds like a man that know what he his saying.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Rawani: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Kazrem(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
So Olamide is this calm and ...... out of adjective.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by skimasks(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
E be like say d fat dude on red t shirt no chop come. He don drink.water, chop groundout and apple now.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Adesiji77: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
No Light, Fvck PHCN & Fvck Jonathan.

For those dat watch pls share d story line.

Generator things cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
That guy sitting next to Olamide, who is he? he no dey talk ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tune to ITV. Baba BUHARI de do him own dia. while Prof. Is on STV

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yeah nice question.... What is the nigerian dream? By the guy wearing redshirt
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enjoy

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by adioolayi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Acidosis:
ahahahahaha

This program isn't LIVE. It's a recorded SHOWWW

APC - LIE! APC - LIE!! APC - LIEEE OOOO

Olodo...Reality show..meaning not scripted or acted. It can vs aired anytime. Just like who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder ultimate search and the likes

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
tune your channel to LTV or stream it on youtube

thanks!
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Allansmith: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sai Osinbajo...

So on point...yet to hear Sambo speak well withiut having to read from already typed paper...Go Baba Osinbajo....

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by rydow(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oshinbajo Power Project

I give it to yhu

Sai Baba

7 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by emmanuel90(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
This celebs wanting Osinbajo do something bout
Piracy...SMH... yeye dey smell...
Except una wan hear LAMBA
...meanwhile Osinbajo is a Pastor.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
what's exactly your nigerian dream? The sagacious prof just asked them this question.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakada Or Jenifa? / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.