Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. (3965 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / South East Results Start To Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by lagbaja(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
The camp of GEJ are basing their win on a massive block votes from the South East and South-south geopolitical zones. What a day dream. Comparing the results of gubernatorial Election results of 2011 with the presidential results ( gubernatorial elections were held one week after presidential) it is clearly obvious that the election was massively rigged in favour of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, unfortunately for GEJ, the pVc card reader won't allow that to happen again.

No of Voters Gubernatorial. No. Of voters presidential Difference

Abia state. 752,361 1,185,000. 430,000

Enugu 479,490. 808,0000. 330,000

Imo. 1,405,000. 740,363. 665,000

Rivers. 1,373,469. 1,850,000. 480,000

I know some GEJites will dismiss this on the basis that people were more enthusiastic about presidential elections than gubernatorial elections, smart thinking you will say, the rider is how come the pattern is only peculiar to the south-south and southeast regions. Weren't the northerners as enthusiastic about Buhari as the Southerners in 2011.

7 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by ozoigbondu: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trash........GEJ till 2019

11 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by evanscheck(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Super trash....... continuity for us all

2 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
I passive victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by cheruv: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
OP no get yarns angry

1 Like

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by lagbaja(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheruv:
OP no get yarns angry

Fault the logic instead of the emotional outburst. Tell us why it is no yarns

10 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by collinsVP: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
South easterners will demonstrate their desatisfaction of GEJ administration by way of voters' aparty.

7 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by HzRF(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
lagbaja:
The camp of GEJ are basing their win on a massive block votes from the South East and South-south geopolitical zones. What a day dream. Comparing the results of gubernatorial Election results of 2011 with the presidential results ( gubernatorial elections were held one week after presidential) it is clearly obvious that the election was massively rigged in favour of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, unfortunately for GEJ, the pVc card reader won't allow that to happen again.

I know some GEJites will dismiss this on the basis that people were more enthusiastic about presidential elections than gubernatorial elections, smart thinking you will say, the rider is how come the pattern is only peculiar to the south-south and southeast regions. Weren't the northerners as enthusiastic about Buhari as the Southerners in 2011.

Lemme ask u a question
If PVC reduce gej vote, it will not reduce vote for bubu in North??

I dey Laff just see how tinz go clear for ur eyes like carnival

7 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by lagbaja(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

Lemme ask u a question
If PVC reduce gej vote, it will not reduce vote for bubu in North??
I dey Laff just see how tinz go clear for ur eyes like carnival

Good point. You have the data up there, compare the variance between gubernatorial and presidential results for southeast and Buhari's strong holds. Tell us what you see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Emmaowolabia(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op has just said what is on my mind. Only those who didnt understand what happened in d east in 2011 will attempt to use the figure of 2011 election to predict 2015. 2011 election was massively and uncontrollably rigged( in south east) in favor of GEJ. It was all out for GEJ jingle and as such one person could vote 10 times without obstructions of any sort but this time, i bet u GEJ will sweat intensively under factory fitted AC when result shall be announced. Lets watch

9 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Princewill1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
lagbaja:

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!

The same card reader machine and security agencies will check the millions of under-age voters in the North. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
The north have always been the strong hold of Buhari,we all know some people in south east don't really go out to vote,but the question is,why did Buhari lose in 2003,2007 and 2011?...

Just keep the stats to yourself first till march 28.. Thats all.
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
Op has just said what is on my mind. Only those who didnt understand what happened in d east in 2011 will attempt to use the figure of 2011 election to predict 2015. 2011 election was massively and uncontrollably rigged( in south east) in favor of GEJ. It was all out for GEJ jingle and as such one person could vote 10 times without obstructions of any sort but this time, i bet u GEJ will sweat intensively under factory fitted AC when result shall be announced. Lets watch
so it wasnt rigged in the north ,where under age children come out to vote?
The best thing to do is sit down and watch as things turn out... Only march 28 will tell.

4 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by LordMecuzy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm ignoring from Imo..

My ignorance broads hardly come out to vote on election day
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by HzRF(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
lagbaja:

Good point. You have the data up there, compare the variance between gubernatorial and presidential results for southeast and Buhari's strong holds. Tell us what you see.
U have said it
Only APC aint in support of gej as in party not all members
Now merge lp+apga and odas with PDP's own
If card readers gonna affect fig it will affect both
And PDP has d highest probability of getting more votes in Buahri stronghold Dan buahri will in PDP stronghold

According to a relative in north not all tribe support buahri

2 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by HzRF(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
But buahri vote will not be affected
Multiple and underage voting will be allowed

Beta don't deceive ursef
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
udemzy101:
The north have always been the strong hold of Buhari,we all know some people in south east don't really go out to vote,but the question is,why did Buhari lose in 2003,2007 and 2011?...

Just keep the stats to yourself first till march 28.. Thats all.

You're right that buhari lost in 2003, 2007 and 2011. But if u ask me, this is buhari first serious attempt.

1. The platform for buhari is strong now
2. The support for him is national unlike before.
3. His campaign is better funded. The packaging is much better
4. His strongholds remain d same, even more sef. Jona's strongholds have reduced.
5. In 2011, jona's margin of win in ss and se was over 90%. The card reader will reduce that now
6. In 2011, peoople just wanted jona without asking questions. It's not like that now
7. The key politicians supporting buhari are more now. Remember that obj, atiku and may be tinubu worked for him. Don't forget amaechi, sylva, Victor attah, etiebet, okorocha, gemade, kwakwanso, saraki, etc. Who are all those people supporting now?
8. Buhari got his running mate right this time around.
9. Buhari has campaigned in all d states this time around. He even went abroad to campaign sef.
10. The zones where most of buhari's votes will come from are more populous than jona's own.

Jona's team must work very hard. If not, a buhari's win will shock them.

My friend, don't dismiss d op

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Activa:

You're right that buhari lost in 2003, 2007 and 2011. But if u ask me, this is buhari first serious attempt.

4. His strongholds remain d same, even more sef. Jona's strongholds have reduced.
5. In 2011, jona's margin of win in ss and se was over 90%. The card reader will reduce that now
6. In 2011, peoople just wanted jona without asking questions. It's not like that now
7. The key politicians supporting buhari are more now. Remember that obj, atiku and may be tinubu worked for him. Don't forget amaechi, sylva, Victor attah, etiebet, okorocha, gemade, kwakwanso, saraki, etc. Who are all those people supporting now?
9. Buhari has campaigned in all d states this time around. He even went abroad to campaign sef.
10. The zones where most of buhari's votes will come from are more populous than jona's own.

lets wait till then....
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by rusher14: 12:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Activa:

Brilliant analysis.

2 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by pazienza(m): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Activa:

1. APC like CPC still stinks of ethno regional odor. With CPC, Buhari was an old wine packaged in a new bottle,but with APC he is an old wine packaged in an old bottle. He is disadvantaged.

2. The support for him remain regional. Vocal Yoruba minority and the far muslim north remain his base, no change there.

3. Yes, it's more funded with funds coming from corrupt personalities who one way or the other looted the country's treasury. It puts a serious dent on his anti corruption platitude.

4. Jonas base remain same, SE,SS ,NC and the christian north plus southerners in the far North. SW remains a buffer zone, and already we are seeing signs of voters apathy with low PVC collection rates there.

5. Everything would balance out, as Buhari would equally lose his child voters and even Cow voters,it won't be easy for Buhari.

6. Check number 4, the base remain the same.

7. All those names are like heavy stones to Buhari neck, they will sink him faster than he would have sank on his own, they come with unwanted baggages.

8. Really? What's the difference between Bakare and Osinbajo, other than the fact that the former is agile and vocal and the later look docile ? Both are Yoruba and christian,that's how the rest of Nigeria see it. No change there.

2 Likes

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by pazienza(m): 1:17am On Mar 27, 2015
9. That will make no difference, there was a reason he lost in his previous attempts, campaigning wasn't going to change his fate.

10. So were they in his previous attempts,yet he lost, what have changed since then? Are they now cloning humans in those parts?
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by BabaEleko(m): 1:31am On Mar 27, 2015
TAN PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by emiye(m): 1:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Interesting observation by the OP. Infact, the president's ambition would either die or left with a breathing chance by the voters turnout in the SS/SE, anything below 50% in my opinion is a death to GEJ's presidential ambition.

The differential in voters turnout in the presidential and gubernatorial election within 10days is suspicious.
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Abagworo(m): 2:18am On Mar 27, 2015
lagbaja:

That has been my basis for discrediting the 2011 elections. I voted in Port harcourt and the turnout at about all polling units was 1/3rd of registered voters. This time around such clear fraud will lead to crisis.
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by OluBendel: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2015
emiye:
Interesting observation by the OP. Infact, the president's ambition would either die or left with a breathing chance by the voters turnout in the SS/SE, anything below 50% in my opinion is a death to GEJ's presidential ambition.

The differential in voters turnout in the presidential and gubernatorial election within 10days is suspicious.

Yea. very interesting indeed! Could be the reason behind PDP's morbid fear of Card readers!
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by meforyou1(m): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Op, take this from me, South East east results will disappoint u and fada
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:40am On Mar 27, 2015
WTF is it (op) talking about
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by dunkem21(m): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2015
How come SE votes dey give some people erect.ion?

I am not surprised, OP name na lagbaja. ..Nothing for him.
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by lagbaja(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
OluBendel:

Yea. very interesting indeed! Could be the reason behind PDP's morbid fear of Card readers!

Yes, it is.
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Calm down

we already know who will win and who will go to otuoke
Re: South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
pazienza:

1. APC like CPC still stinks of ethno regional odor. With CPC, Buhari was an old wine packaged in a new bottle,but with APC he is an old wine packaged in an old bottle. He is disadvantaged.

2. The support for him remain regional. Vocal Yoruba minority and the far muslim north remain his base, no change there.

3. Yes, it's more funded with funds coming from corrupt personalities who one way or the other looted the country's treasury. It puts a serious dent on his anti corruption platitude.

4. Jonas base remain same, SE,SS ,NC and the christian north plus southerners in the far North. SW remains a buffer zone, and already we are seeing signs of voters apathy with low PVC collection rates there.

5. Everything would balance out, as Buhari would equally lose his child voters and even Cow voters,it won't be easy for Buhari.

6. Check number 4, the base remain the same.

7. All those names are like heavy stones to Buhari neck, they will sink him faster than he would have sank on his own, they come with unwanted baggages.

8. Really? What's the difference between Bakare and Osinbajo, other than the fact that the former is agile and vocal and the later look docile ? Both are Yoruba and christian,that's how the rest of Nigeria see it. No change there.

Wey you bros? How market?

Make we go back to our analysis?

(1) (Reply)

What If The Igbo's & Yoruba's Team Up / What Someone Said About Buhari's Comment About Nigerians / West royal Army: Western chiefs Walk Out biafra south east/Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.