Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy (33003 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by tinsel: 2:41am On Mar 27, 2015
tongue
ozoigbondu:
All na wash.This one na serious tales by the moonlight infact it is story for the gods.Madame Amaechi has directed another drama in which he was attacked by ''GEJ" gunmen who came to assassinate for being highly ''critical" of his govt and a staunch supporter of buhari.Anybody who belives this trash is a certified mugu.Throughout GEJ tenure there has never been a political murder then a few days to the election he decided to assasinate a leaky mouth governor that governs a state he will sweep
Your anger is too much.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by arimahoseloka(m): 4:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Hemanwel:
If I were GEJ,honestly,I would seat back at Aso Villa and relax cos victory is so certain on saturday.
So far,the difference between Buhari and GEJ is that APC and their supporters have only succeeded in making more noise than PDP using the Social media,print and broadcast media,etc.I wont take away this from the APC,they've tried in those regards,but the reality on ground says otherwise.
Sincerely too,when GEJ is announced the winner at the end of the day,it will be no surprise AT ALL!
I can beat my chest and say that GEJ will win most states in the Middle Belt (I hate calling them North Central).
South West results will shock APC .Osun and Kwara are the SW states GEJ stands no chance.
Of course,SE and SS are locked down for GEJ
GEJ will get 25% or more in Kebbi,Kaduna,Niger,Gombe.

Mark my words!
eh? wetin u talk? PDP and APC, who has made more noise. are u a Nigerian?? didn't u see all the newspaper adverts against GMB. all the documentaries, by the desperate PDP.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Maross(m): 4:51am On Mar 27, 2015
if I understand the political dynamics of Nigeria very well, then we are about to see another military incursion very soon... it is inevitable!
sadly, our political class has given them enough reason to "intervene" given the spate of insecurity, corruption and wanton destruction of lives and properties.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by geeudy(f): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Raiders:
Pdp cant intimidate us with violence. APC is going to win Rivers state
in your dreamland, pls stop dreaming and wake up to reality, you don't even know the amount of hate they have were their governor is.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by yemjazz: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2015
it is unfortunately that PDP is desperate. they open fire on River state governor yesterday. endangering life of people living in Rumuolumeni. it was so bad yesterday
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Osakah24(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

This is a report by a reputable news agency.

You can take your sentimental crap elsewhere.

You do not need transformation, you need total change!

So you are that gullible to think gunmen will attack amaechi in rivers and the cars shot automatically healed themselves before the camera arrived? .You dont know what amaechi can do to label Gej bad,the man is desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by mrtheo33: 7:00am On Mar 27, 2015
This is a report by a reputable news agency.

You can take your sentimental crap elsewhere.

You do not need transformation, you need total change!

[/quote][s][quote author=Collynzo419 post=32039103]

Odeh, while is it dat there is no eye witness. Amechi n his cronics are adent liers.
Maybe before 2morrow he will claim dat GEJ tried 2 rape his wife n you will believe him
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by sdavirus: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Rivers state is in trouble, Cos if Wike win, businesses will suffer from taxation, as we have been suffering in his LGA. If Dakuku wins, he'll only be a stooge for Amechi, who is also a thug. Both Amaechi and Wike were the chief thugs that helped Odili to win his second tenure.

Wike and Amaechi fell out, Cos Amaechi refused to push his name forward, after he had helped Amaechi with his evil deeds, based on their agreement.

It's just a matter of us picking what will kill us on Rivers State. Rotten eggs everywhere.

Seems we have no choice than to try Tonye Princewill.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Osakah24(m): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Hemanwel:
If I were GEJ,honestly,I would seat back at Aso Villa and relax cos victory is so certain on saturday.
So far,the difference between Buhari and GEJ is that APC and their supporters have only succeeded in making more noise than PDP using the Social media,print and broadcast media,etc.I wont take away this from the APC,they've tried in those regards,but the reality on ground says otherwise.
Sincerely too,when GEJ is announced the winner at the end of the day,it will be no surprise AT ALL!
I can beat my chest and say that GEJ will win most states in the Middle Belt (I hate calling them North Central).
South West results will shock APC .Osun and Kwara are the SW states GEJ stands no chance.
Of course,SE and SS are locked down for GEJ
GEJ will get 25% or more in Kebbi,Kaduna,Niger,Gombe.

Mark my words!
Am still waiting to see how the old man will get 25% in SE states
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Fourwinds: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All na wash.This one na serious tales by the moonlight infact it is story for the gods.Madame Amaechi has directed another drama in which he was attacked by ''GEJ" gunmen who came to assassinate for being highly ''critical" of his govt and a staunch supporter of buhari.Anybody who belives this trash is a certified mugu.Throughout GEJ tenure there has never been a political murder then a few days to the election he decided to assasinate a leaky mouth governor that governs a state he will sweep

GEJ till 2019
use ur head. listen carefully. no matter how genuine a news is d moment dat news is against PDP activities., all u do is to deny such report. as lies. all dese campaign do not pay. accept when something is true and reject when is untrue. are u not a christian or muslim. what standard are u/will u potral to ur children
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Could this be the result of Mama Peace telling her husband's supporters to stone and lynch those who call for CHANGE? Could this be why majority of Nigerians will vote for CHANGE on Saturday?

Its all a lie nobody stoned at ameachi nor shoot at him, it all happened at my hometown am from Rumuorlumeni. Gosh this guy is just lying. What really happened is that my brothers and sisters were singing against him, telling him to go back he is not welcomed here. I repeat for clarification NOBODY shot or stoned Ameachi
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by shexycoleman: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Politicians are liars, every soon God will delete all dis devilish generation politicians.
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by elari(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Sometimes I wonder if a human gave birth to you

GEJ till 2019
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Akasha(f): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2015
shexycoleman:
No body shot at the governor I saw it with my eyes, I have pix and video. APc boy in rumoulumeni came out with guns to attack pdp boys and the security men started shoting at the pdp boys I will upload the video and pix.

I wud like to see
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by tushburg(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Lie lie APC...wike is not from Rumuolumini
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by ddefoe: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GEJ till 2019
my brother I tire oo.I was just wondering the same thing and come to think of it,the Governor was not injured but his convoy.these people and the kind of politics they have instituted in this country.the story is laughable indeed!
Re: Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy by Rose111: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015

GEJ till 2019
"All na wash" he visited my community Ogbogoro around 7:00pm before heading to rumuolumeni which is a neighbouring community A week before a member of APC was brutally bastardised at the same Rumuorlumeni n u say its a wash? guy come to PH n c for urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / After The Rain Comes A Floody Apapa-Wharf Road - Photos / See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.