Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Have U Seen My Movie Of The Year: INTERSTELLER - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have U Seen My Movie Of The Year: INTERSTELLER (648 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? / I Need Financial Help For My Movie (2) (3) (4)

Have U Seen My Movie Of The Year: INTERSTELLER by Hevil: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Christopher Nolan has done it again... This is by far the best movie i have seen in a long time.
The storyline is awesome. The movie is thought provokin, so beautiful and classic.
If u havent seen this movie, find it.. If u have seen it what do u think?

INTERSTELLER
Re: Have U Seen My Movie Of The Year: INTERSTELLER by podosci(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
foolish film, wasted close to 2hrs of my life watching that film.....
The story is very good but the execution was poor
Watch
The Judge
Gone girl
Dear white people

I like a movie that tells a story in a unique way, stories that would make you envisage different scenarios of the ending

Will Smith Slaps Reporter After He Tries To Kiss Him! [video] / Santa In Naija / Hilarious Post By Startimes Nigeria Official Facebook Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6