Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! (610 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! by onomeasike: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
I just heard a Yoruba version of Pdp campaign on 92.9Bond Fm radio (formerly Radio Nigeria 3) and I know some guys in Pdp are evil-geniuses! shocked shocked
In yoruba,they were insinuating that APC said that they will never allow Jonathan to succeed in governing Nigeria. Hence, the APC in cohort with Northerners created the Boko Haram
shocked
About same time I saw the "love letter' president Jonathan wrote to Northern Nigeria leaders and I immediately sense mischief.
Does it make sense for the president to be begging northern leaders and be demonizing them in the south? undecided
This is absolutely mischievous and it tells you that some elements in this outgoing government may be playing games with Nigerians.
Is the president aware of this divisive radio advert in Yoruba being aired in Yoruba and probably other southern languages? undecided

1 Like

Re: On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
BOND FM, peddling rumours since 326BC.

Anyway,

#sai_buhari
#change
Re: On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! by onomeasike: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
only God and the mischief makers know how long this particular radio advert has been going on!!
This divisive campaigns should be sanctioned by NBC.
It's bad!
Re: On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Islam apc Buhari boko haram al shabaab libya ISIL hamas syria iran taliban al queada paris attack etc
All ve one tin in common

Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan
Re: On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! by onomeasike: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam apc Buhari boko haram al shabaab libya ISIL hamas syria iran taliban al queada paris attack etc
All ve one tin in common
Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan
I see. cry
Re: On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! by richol(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
not a new thing.....GEJ TILL 2019...........THEY HAVE EYES BUT CANT SEE
Re: On Bond Fm,the PRESIDENT'S PARTY Says That Boko Haram Was Created By The APC!! by podosci(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
what of MEND? Remember MEND were the first terrorist organisation to attack ABUJA, scores of Nigerians lost there lifes on that faithful day October 1st
Tompolo
boyloaf
asari dokumbo
GEJ.....

(1) (Reply)

If APC Is To Be Given Another Name What Will You Name It? / Comeback Kid! President Goodluck Jonathan Surges Again / Today Is The D-day D Time We Have Al Be Waiting For In Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.