Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari (796 Views)

Olusola Oke, AD Candidate Arrested In Ondo / 2 Days To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari by klem93(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Barely 48 hours to Nigeria's presidential election, one of the men in the race, Rafiu Salau of the Alliance for Democracy party has pulled out and endorsed Gen. Buhari of the All Progressives Congress party. He also advised Nigerians to vote for him, saying he will bring the true change most of them desire. http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/03/48-hours-to-presidential-election-ad.html

1 Like

Re: 48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
I searched google and found nufin abt AD, can someone confirm who d hell dhe re lipsrsealed?

Say no to fake change
Say yes to tranzformation
Say yes to jonathan
Re: 48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I searched google and founds nufin abt AD, can someone confirms who d hell dhe re lipsrsealed?

Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan

1 Like

Re: 48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari by richol(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
what can happen AFTER DEATH?.......nothing......buhari na dead man
Re: 48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari by preach93: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
contact the factory of ur phone, am sure the search engine in ur phone is not well done... or maybe u research AD again... cause APC is the change we want
Re: 48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari by terry026(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I searched google and found nufin abt AD, can someone confirm who d hell dhe re lipsrsealed?
Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan
richol:
what can happen AFTER DEATH?.......nothing......buhari na dead man
I can see that you people are PDP that did not want the development of the nation... did you think APC will have a ghost VP like Sambo or a first lady with English wahala or a mumu president been controlled by a female like PDP

1 Like

Re: 48 Hours To Presidential Election, AD Candidate Pulls Out, Endorses Buhari by richol(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
terry026:

I can see that you people are PDP that did not want the development of the nation... did you think APC will have a ghost VP like Sambo or a first lady with English wahala or a mumu president been controlled by a female like PDP
ITS REST U NEED.......AND UR DRUGS

(1) (Reply)

What Does Nigeria Stand To Gain If Jonathan Enters Presidency For The 3rd Time / Did Apc Really Campaigned With This In Lagos / Election Rigging? People Pls Confirm [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.