Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. (1386 Views)

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts / Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust / Governorship Elections: PDP Targets Victory In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Coast is clear!

Barring unforeseen circumstances, President Goodluck Jonathan is set to return to office, the Daily Times can authoritatively reveal.

The presidential and National Assembly elections are scheduled for Saturday in an exercise that is set to be a defining moment in the life of the country.

Jonathan, the incumbent President, who is seeking reelection on the ticket of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is projected to record clear victories in 24 out of the nation’s 36 states.

His main challenger, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will win convincingly in the remaining 12 states.

These projections came from an opinion poll, commissioned by the Daily Times newspaper and conducted by a team of renowned social scientists.

Using both upper and lower limits, the exercise showed that President Jonathan will have convincing victories in Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa and Benue states.

The list also includes Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Imo and Kogi states. The rest are Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Taraba.

General Buhari is projected to also record huge victories in Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Plateau, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara states.

The projection also includes respondents who are considered as conservative, optimistic and pessimistic.

The upper limit projections for Jonathan include Abia (90%), Akwa Ibom (85%), Anambra (85%), Bayelsa (95%), Benue (65%), and Cross River (90%).

It also includes Delta (80%), Ebonyi (75%), Edo (60%), Ekiti (60%), Enugu (80%) and FCT (55%).

The rest are Imo (70%), Kogi (65%), Kwara (60%), Lagos (55%), Nasarawa (55%), Niger (55%), Ogun (55%), Ondo (65%), Osun (55%), Oyo 60%), Rivers (75%) and Taraba (60%).

The upper limit for General Buhari are: Adamawa (80%), Bauchi (70%), Borno (80%), Gombe (75%), Jigawa (65%), Kaduna (60%), Kano (85%), Katsina (85%), Kebbi (85%), Plateau (60%), Sokoto (90%), Yobe (80%) and Zamfara (90%).

Source: http://dailytimes.com.ng/jonathan-may-win-24-states/
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by WisdomFlakes: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
I laugh in chinese grin grin grin The coast is clear alright, to Otueke. grin

But seriously though I feel for GEJ. Damn, it must be tough being him right now. I can understand the desperation behind sponsored pronouncements such as this one, but he cant bribe or buy everybody.

Anyone that believes Jonathan can win Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, osun, and kwara needs to have their head examined.

#WeHaveDecided

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by 1Dray(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Go GEJ! GEJwin... iWin... Youwin... GODwin!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Great
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by eye4eye: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
What are they smoking at Daily Times? grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by atlwireles: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
All polls point to one thing only, PDP's victory.
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by WisdomFlakes: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
eye4eye pt=32041359:
What are they smoking at Daily Times? grin grin grin grin

DailyTimes is pro-GEJ na, what were you expecting? Imagine the jokers telling us Jonathan will sweep the SW? Joke of the millennium. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by Clerverly: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why not make it 38 States, you can borrow two states from chad or Niger! Ndi ara!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by ojaydedon(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
up gej...

Haters can keep hating

we taking over...

We did it 4 years ago..

Transformation must continue...
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by WisdomFlakes: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why not make it 38 States, you can borrow two states from chad or Niger! Ndi ara!

Yes o. Dem for even add Kano and Katsina self join. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by htconeline: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin.
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin.
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin dailytimes a dead newspaper with a dead journalism producing a dead analysis concerning the election...even Goodluck jonathan himself cannot say this rubbish that dailytimes are saying...

Wakacome

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by maestroferddi: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I laugh in chinese grin grin grin The coast is clear alright, to Otueke. grin

But seriously though I feel for GEJ. Damn, it must be tough being him right now. I can understand the desperation behind sponsored pronouncements such as this one, but he cant bribe or buy everybody.

Anyone that believes Jonathan can win Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, osun, and kwara needs to have their head examined.

#WeHaveDecided
You are the one that needs your head thoroughly examined by a seasoned psychiatrist.

Jonathan would certainly win Lagos and Oyo.

Now put a finger on that...
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by hassan85(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
The worst prediction ever made is to say Gej wil win OSUN and Ogun. Just stop it. Its a lie

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by efilefun(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of " clean up" and it falls on the last Saturday of the month. March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs and let's clean up Nigeria for a better tomorrow...
Vote APC!!
Vote GMB/PYO!!
Vote CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by adebisi000: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
dearpreye:
The Coast is clear!

Barring unforeseen circumstances, President Goodluck Jonathan is set to return to office, the Daily Times can authoritatively reveal.

The presidential and National Assembly elections are scheduled for Saturday in an exercise that is set to be a defining moment in the life of the country.

Jonathan, the incumbent President, who is seeking reelection on the ticket of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is projected to record clear victories in 24 out of the nation’s 36 states.

His main challenger, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will win convincingly in the remaining 12 states.

These projections came from an opinion poll, commissioned by the Daily Times newspaper and conducted by a team of renowned social scientists.

Using both upper and lower limits, the exercise showed that President Jonathan will have convincing victories in Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa and Benue states.

The list also includes Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Imo and Kogi states. The rest are Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Taraba.

General Buhari is projected to also record huge victories in Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Plateau, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara states.

The projection also includes respondents who are considered as conservative, optimistic and pessimistic.

The upper limit projections for Jonathan include Abia (90%), Akwa Ibom (85%), Anambra (85%), Bayelsa (95%), Benue (65%), and Cross River (90%).

It also includes Delta (80%), Ebonyi (75%), Edo (60%), Ekiti (60%), Enugu (80%) and FCT (55%).

The rest are Imo (70%), Kogi (65%), Kwara (60%), Lagos (55%), Nasarawa (55%), Niger (55%), Ogun (55%), Ondo (65%), Osun (55%), Oyo 60%), Rivers (75%) and Taraba (60%).

The upper limit for General Buhari are: Adamawa (80%), Bauchi (70%), Borno (80%), Gombe (75%), Jigawa (65%), Kaduna (60%), Kano (85%), Katsina (85%), Kebbi (85%), Plateau (60%), Sokoto (90%), Yobe (80%) and Zamfara (90%).

Source: http://dailytimes.com.ng/jonathan-may-win-24-states/

GEJ till 2019
Haters should keep on hating
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by Scatterboss(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are the one that needs your head thoroughly examined by a seasoned psychiatrist.

Jonathan would certainly win Lagos and Oyo.

Now put a finger on that

1 Share

Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by walemoney007(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
We shall see
Re: Jonathan My Win 24 States- Daily Times. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
walemoney007:
Gej won in d whole 36 state and d federal capital teritory.fool1sh pple

You are an epic idiot! We don't take politics too personal!

(1) (Reply)

Oba's Igbo Hate Speech: Nigeria Not Yet A Nation! / Plateau State Guber Election Result Collated By INEC / Photos: Staffs Celebrates The Sack Of Dr. Angela Uwakwem The CMD Of FMC Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.