Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine (33384 Views)

Waje Looks Fierce On The Set Of New Photoshoot (photos) / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by missss(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
sophy09:
Is she sick? She looks like she is about to throw up.
Omg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy She should leave all this modelling shiiii for the Slimmer and younger girls undecided
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by missss(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Agbaya !
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by loomer: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Some people and their taste, God go help una
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by EmmyDe25(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Have to just confess... Waje keeps looking hotter with every passing second.... I mean, Words Ain't Just Enough (WAJE) to describe how stunning shes looking of late. Whoever advised her to start flaunting her b..oobs, absolutely taught her well.
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by misshoree(f): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
youmour:

Yes
shallow minded tongueundecided
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by xtervaganza(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
This after one sef

No wonder her pictures were filtered to death.

Fake beauty
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by ratchetwrench: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Yeah am trying to rock my natural hair,,,God gave us tough hair(dreadlocks) ,,only if we know how to value and take care of it ,,whites will envy us....

This is the most genuine and most intelligent comment I have ever read on nairaland. Coming from a woman makes me bow in respect. Thanks sister for making my day, I appreciate. I have chatted with a lotta white ladies, most respect the beautiful of African ladies especially the ones with their natural hair.
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by myouri(f): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
So she shed her weight and got indecent too? Not good.
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by probash(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wow! Waje is a cougar grin
Re: Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine by Biddypearl(f): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
wetin concern me...?

Make she go sitdown for one place joor...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar / Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail / 2face & Annie Release Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.