Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? (818 Views)

Abia:one State, 2 Govs- The Vanguard / APC Has Just Lost One State / "If You Could Get Rid Of One State In nigeria, Which Would It Be And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Lordwize(m): 5:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Show your patriotism.
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Fraih(f): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2015
I can't

I can only travel from one state to another to stay safe...!!!
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Johnnyessence(m): 5:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Fraih:
I can't

yes u can travel I travel to Osun state yesterday from kwara and it was peaceful all d way sai buhari me and my household are voting for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Lordwize(m): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Fraih:
I can't

Show some love for your country please, only your vote can make a difference.
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Hausa people don finish for my area, not cause they're scared but they want to vote

but my people in the north are coming back home to meet their old boyfriends/girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by socialmediaman: 5:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Lordwize:
Show your patriotism.

Yes, if that candidate is Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Lordwize(m): 5:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Hausa people don finish for my area, not cause they're scared but they want to vote

but my people in the north are coming back home to meet their old boyfriends/girlfriends
The Hausas are very enlightened when it comes to politics and governance.

1 Like

Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by kyrios: 5:49am On Mar 27, 2015
as long as it is buhari I can travel from my home to the polling station
anyways Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by temitemi1(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by temitemi1(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Those hausa wey dey shout sai baba most of dem no get pVC, I hope sey u yourself get one grin grin cheesy
Yungwizzzy:

Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Caseless: 6:28am On Mar 27, 2015
When I heard that starting from friday, the state I went to wont allow outgoing/incoming travellers to go out or come into the state, I had to stop whatever I was doing and move out before it is too late.
I travelled from one state to another to come and vote the people's general. I can't stand the pain of being left out of those that are going to effect the change that's upon us and write the history of Nigeria in good book of history again.
Sai mijin Aisha!
sai mijin dolapo!
sai APC!
sai NIGERIA!
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Those hausa wey dey shout sai baba most of dem no get pVC, I hope sey u yourself get one grin grin cheesy

See mumu

You obviously have not seen the released inec PVC ccollection chart

With the way you dey mumu for NL me know say you nor get

That dirty fulani cattle rearer on the street with his cow know more politics than you dumb failed project Jonathan robot just like your programmer
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Caseless: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
temitemi1:
look at this dog ooo. Let me tell u something, 90% of hausa people that returned back to the north this week, all came down to come and vote. Check the rate of collection of pvc in the north and see that u are deceiving yourself. gej go lose, e go shock u like JET LI movie.
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Caseless: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

See mumu

You obviously have not seen the released inec PVC ccollection chart

With the way you dey mumu for NL me know say you nor get

That dirty fulani cattle rearer on the street with his cow know more politics than you dumb failed project Jonathan robot just like your programmer
even the gods and the elders uphold this post. You've spoken so well.
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by gists: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Very typical. And we are here complaining that the north has over 90% pvc collection rate averagely. They braved the odds amids boko haram risk and got their PVCs while we're here in a relatively more peaceful place and some of us still refused to register let alone collect pvcs.
The north is more politically aware and involved than we are - Period
Except the pdp is going to force their model of 16 is greater than 19 mathematics on us, I don't see how GEJ will survive this election. grin grin
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by Alphaoscar: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2015
I am currently on my way to Lagos and the journey is all about voting Buhari.
Re: Can You Travel From One State To Another To Vote Your Favourite Candidate? by chukel(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Right now I'm queuing up at fuel station( one of the longest queues I have witnessed) in bayelsa just to buy fuel and travel to my state to give GMB my 1 vote and get 5 other votes for him. Yes I'm travelling for GMB
#itravelforGMB

(1) (Reply)

One Killed As Violence Erupts In Osun / Funny Photos Of 2015 Presidential Election / I'm A Friend To Any Government In Power-Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.