Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper (25668 Views)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by remsonik(f): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes this is true...

1 Like

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by kay1one2(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
We will "Netanyahu" them!

1 Like

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by tucky200(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Sai baba
Sai buhari
Like for buhari share for jonathan

9 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by msmon(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
INEC's Voter Education - Election Accreditation And Voting Procedure
www.nairaland.com/2219758/inecs-voter-education-election-accreditation
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Ekeke1(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2015
No be only win, na won.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Buhari1(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change
Vote cum sai transformation
Vote cum sai jonathan
Vote cum sai pdp
Say no to fake change

ABEG SHUT UP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY.

VOTE FOR CHANGE

VOTE BUHARI/ OSINBAJO

8 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by SpoiltVirgin: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Shey pundits dey politics? I think say na only football dem dey before

1 Like

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by MrEverest(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2015
What a very useless propaganda article from APC, just imagine the sweeping remarks of adding whole regions and apportioning it to a particular candidate even when it is glaring that many northern & western states will be shared by both parties. Rubbish it will be them like movie but I hope nobody will shout rigging when Jonathan wins!!
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by dvee2: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
I find it quite amusing people calling nasarawa for GEJ. Very very amusing.

2 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by fboycaestro(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No... Did I say they would?... But this report is more like implying that everyone in the north east and North-West plus South West will vote Buhari. Laughable!

Read the quote....They said win not that all of the people will vote for APC BUT at the end APC would win....Thats what the quote says
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by kunzo: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
GMB/PYO 2015.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Burger01(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

So all these people will vote Buhari?...hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe, It's good to be a dreamer.
Robot, how business? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by ichidodo: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Observe how quick the supposed pundits play down bloc votes from the SE and SS even more mysterious is their inability to go into details about the electorate in SW as far as tipping Buhari is concerned-like they seem not too sure their paymaster might win the region-but credits must go to them for begrudging the PDP sweeping northern states Adamawa,Taraba,Plateau even Nassarawa. It might not be a landslide but we definitely see a GEJ win right here.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by zguy: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
So once again its another so called analysis that is solely based on tribe and religion?? These kind of people are exactly the reason why politicians can rig freely and get away with it. The fact that they think in places like Kaduna the entire popluation of Christians will vote GEJ exclusively and give him 45-50% of the states votes? Really?!!!

I mean just look at the 2011 results in Kaduna for example where GEJ only got 1.3 Million votes the Governor who was Yakowa at the time got 1.5 Million or something while the 1.5 Million that voted Buhari turned to 1.2 Million that supported the CPC candidate for Governor (Blatant Rigging because how did GEJ not get that much support when his victory was supposedly more important to those people)

Anyway PDP wont get away with that this time around. With the card reader and a stronger opposition we'll see how they can rig in their stronghold to inflate the total votes in their favor.

By the way the rigging in Kaduna was for the Governor at the time, because even GEJ knew he couldnt dare rig himself to win the whole State because that would have been too obvious and incited way more anger.

3 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Orikinla(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt]A PDP man said their party is not banking on voters tomorrow, but to bribe all the electoral officers in the strongholds of the APC to manipulate the card readers and fix the results of the presidential election.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by nagoma(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So all these people will vote Buhari?...hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe, It's good to be a dreamer.

say he hehe he!! I feel alright ...one time.. uh!!
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by synergycom19: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

USo all these people will vote Buhari?...hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe, It's good to be a dreamer.
Do you lived in the North?
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by WisdomFlakes: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]A PDP man said their party is not banking on voters tomorrow, but to bribe all the electoral officers in the strongholds of the APC to manipulate the card readers and fix the results of the presidential election.[/size]

That has always been their plan: to rig the elections in their favor coz they know Nigerians have rejected them. Very useless bunch.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by lordhugo(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2015

GMB ALL THE WAY!

2 Likes

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by snowland(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No... Did I say they would?... But this report is more like implying that everyone in the north east and North-West plus South West will vote Buhari. Laughable!
Please read the report again...The report never said they will all vote Buhari. It only said Buhari will win overwhelmingly in those regions. Read this part well:

The panel, however, noted that Jonathan would score between 15 and 20 per cent of votes cast in Jigawa, Kebbi, Katsina, Kaduna Bauchi and Gombe states.

These are states in the NE nand NW.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=32045859]BY OUR REPORTER ON MARCH 27, 2015 POLITICS

By JOB OSAZUWA

As Nigerians go to the polls tomorrow, political pundits have tipped General Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to defeat President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The pundits all seasoned journalists, made their prediction after two sessions of deliberations at a Presidential Election Roundtable organised by Newsbreak.ng, a broad-spectrum online news medium, which examined issues around the presidential election.

In the debate, they, however, submitted that it would be a close race. This was hinged on their conviction that the six-week shift in date had allowed President Jonathan’s campaign to regain a bit of momentum following the success of the counter-insurgency offensive in the North-Eastern part of the country.

[b]Among those in attendance at the sessions were Ikechukwu Amaechi, a former member of the judges’ panel of CNN/MultiChoice African Journalists of the Year Award and Editor-in-Chief of The Niche; Adekanmi Ademiluyi, Editorial Board Chairman of The Niche, Mojeed Jamiu, former Director-General, Ekiti State Broadcasting Service and Wale Fatade, a columnist with thecable.ng. At both sessions, participants examined a variety of issues around the election, notably the direction the pendulum of victory would swing, readiness of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), neutrality of the security agencies, quality of public discourse and quality of campaigns of the two major candidates. Others were, where the election would be won or lost, zones with the potentials for combustion and the role of the media in shaping debates around the election

Even small pikin in my street knows already that GMB will win. Na so e happen i. 1992 @ SDP and NRC.
Then I was blindly support TOFA and kingibe nit knowing that people choice supersedes what the incumbents wants @ IBB.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Anita2014: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Do you want to increase your professional value, earn more money and be most attracted to hiring managers and consultants?. Take the bull by the horn, Register for the upcoming Instrumentation and Control Training.
Date: 13th-24th April.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, by Hotel De Mark,Warri, Delta State!
Training Fee: #50,000.

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Even small pikin in my street knows already that GMB will win. Na so e happen i. 1992 @ SDP and NRC.
Then I was blindly support TOFA and kingibe nit knowing that people choice supersedes what the incumbents wants @ IBB.

1 Like

Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by SeverusSnape(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
synergycom19:

Do you lived in the North?
Yes sir
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by sniperr007(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
So Nigeria votes based on religion. It's a pity dat we sing one country wen religion has divided us dat we choose leaders based on religion.

If these pundits r right, ders serious problem for the citizens dat r nt Muslims.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by snowland(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:
Political pundits don't win elections, masses' votes does. So their analysis are inconsequential in the scheme of things!!

And the pundits are goat that have no PVC?. Are they not part of the masses?. And even if they are ghost, are the masses for one party alone?. SMH. I believe if the pundit had swayed their analysis in the favour of To-Soon-Be-Ex President, the analysis would have been consequential in the scheme of things?.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

..so all these people will vote against Buhari?...hehehehehehehehehehehehe,it's good to be a dreamer.just chill till 28th March...
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by organic973: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015
APC will still shout rigging after losing.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Chanchit:

You just dey "hehehehehehehehehehehehehe" everywhere for NL since yday, I jst hope you will not hehehe enter market when Buhari win 2mao.
...don't mind the nigga,him go hehehehehehe till he land in hospital tomorrow...
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by SirShymexx: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Nice. GEJ has to go.

This many can write his name in gold by giving the country the following:

- modernise the military and provide security.

- make all parts of the country viable and less dependent on oil.

- restructure the country into federal units or regions (not the idi.otic regions that exist now) and take some power away from the center.

- and reduce corruption drastically.

Also, give me the great Adebayo Ogunlesi, the black Mark Carney the stabiliser, as Finance Minister. That is the alley oop right there with Osinbajo giving the sweet assist, for a monster dunk.
Re: Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper by snowland(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
sniperr007:
So Nigeria votes based on religion. It's a pity dat we sing one country wen religion has divided us dat we choose leaders based on religion.

If these pundits r right, ders serious problem for the citizens dat r nt Muslims.

As much I as totally agree with you on this, the blame should be placed at the corridor of those in power. Nigeria as a country is a very volatile country that is ready anytime we fan the ember of religious sentiments. This administration has succeeded in fanning the ember of religious bigotry all in the name of winning the vote of a sectional part of the country.

As multi-religious, multi-ethnic as Nigeria is, any government that favors one part ahead of the other will find itself in trouble. That is exactly what is happening now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) / I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.