Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (35635 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by ekemini84(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
This election has more to do with truth surfacing and the unjust vanquished than politics itself.

One cannot share that which was stolen for the greater good even if one means well.

This nation has been founded on lies.Great great lies! And its time truth emerge.

Once this election is over, those who have enthroned themselves as Gods will be defeated by the almighty. -confirming once again his word

"He uses the foolish things to confirm the wise and the weak to confirm the strong"

Let he who has ear hear what the spirit is saying.

Nigeria! this is no longer your fight.
Thy prayers of great many years is answered say's the lord.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Icekyng: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Matildahenshaw:
Clock is ticking.
Time is running.
Card reader is charging.
PVC is dusting.
Wind of change is blowing.
Umbrella is licking.
Mua'zu is resigning.
INEC is distributing.
GMB is promising.
Jonathan is insulting.
Nigerians are Willing.
PDP is doubting.
Boko haram is bombing.
Ebele is bribing.
Change is coming.
Corrupt leaders shall be leaving.
God is Watching.
PDP shall be packing.
Sai_Buharing.
And we are smiling
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by dustydee: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
I would have thought that the DSS would have made arrests rather than speculate.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Bants(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Less than 24 hours to the Election.....Buhari vs Jonathan....
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by ndcide(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
We Know them. They've published map of Nigeria in almost all news papers showing us that they'll win 90% of the states in the country. They shall fail. we shall vote both north and south and results will be announced by INEC. We shall monitor this election. APC will not be allowed to rig be it up north or down south.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by deletrue: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
For example, Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, Fashola and others must be watched properly.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by nkemdi89(f): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Babacele:
which DSS? PDP DSS? until we change cluelessness ,we don't have any DSS but a rogue organization. Nigerian DSS shall be after March 28th. Sai Buhari!
When goodluck wins tomorrow silly creatures like you will be jailed for ranting insult on the organisation, your entire family are rogues. Nonsense jobless fool. People like are you are the one fighting to enter the organistion because you were not privilege to be taken you rant insult on them.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Dapo4u(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
kadas01:
The Department of State Service has uncovered plans by some persons to announce election results ahead of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, warning Nigerians and international observers to disregard any such announcement.

The DSS made this known yesterday in a statement signed by the Service spokesman, Marilyn Ogar and made available to LEADERSHIP Friday, in which she warned Nigerians who have no business with the elections to stay away from polling centres.

“Information at the disposal of this Service has revealed that certain mischievous persons or groups have concluded plans to announce election results before the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) concludes its collation exercise.

“This statement therefore is to advice all citizens of Nigeria, election observers and the International community to disregard election results which are not announced by INEC, as the commission remains the only authentic body authorized to do so.

“Once more, we reiterate our call on all eligible voters to come out and exercise their franchise as security is guaranteed. We also want to seize this opportunity to remind voters to remain vigilant and to warn all those who have no business with the electoral process to keep away from Polling Units and Collation Centres,” Ogar said.

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/420609/dss-uncovers-plot-to-announce-election-results-before-inec

How did we get to this stage? How on earth did Ogar become the spokesperson for a revered institution like DSS? The only institution that is saddled with the responsibility of conducting an election and announcing the results of such an election is the INEC. Why should we be bothered by results announced by other bodies? Must she sensationalise every trivial issue? This is a non-issue and I expect my 10-year-old son to know that any results announced by other bodies apart from INEC remains null and void.

1 Like

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by justhelp(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
osmosis2015:
This truck resembles Tinibu
Tinubu or your FATHER ?
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its a plan by the APC to cause chaos in the country they announce buhari has won, his supporters goes celebrating and the real result is announced that GEJ won and the uprising starts. But its GEJ till 2019
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by justhelp(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
By fire by force jonathan must rule dis country
Say no to fake change
Say yes to jonathan cum transformation
YOU ARE FOOL, WHAT WILL U DO IF HE LOOSES
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by bakila: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change
Someone should give this brother very cold water to drink.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
justhelp:
YOU ARE FOOL, WHAT WILL U DO IF HE LOOSES
grin
D tin pain am
#dancing shoki
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by jagun85: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Slynonny:
Agents of darkness (APC) for planning to announce fake result i say may your coming failure remain unprecedented.
Mallam Buhari for defrauding sorry defilling Aisha at the age of 9 may you continue to be a failure.
Once a failure always a failure.
Hell Rufai said it that Mallam Buhari the RAPIST is perpetually unelectable.
Tinubu......no pls don't come close with your mouth odour,tinubu said it that Mallam Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria.
But today they are all agent of darkness(APC).
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
FFK has one time give us 10 reasons why GEJ should be sent packing frm aso rock now, he is that same man's campaign spoke man
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by bashydemy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Slavery is when you sleep inside heat in this harsh weather because of no power supply and still lock your doors and windows because of insecurity..you still wake up the next day to go and queue at a filling station to buy imported petroleum products with ur devalued naira and still go home and power your China made over worked generator to charge ur phone in which you have bought data bundle at an unreasonable price and still use the same phone to type GEJ till 2019...ori e o ko iya ni? Abi u want to che eru titi aye raye ne?
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
justhelp:
Tinubu or your FATHER ?

Your papi...jackoff, you punk ass.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by AIZubair(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to fake change
see your life

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Wahala90: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigerians are ready!

Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by 9jatatafo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Life na drama. DSS ko SSD ni
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by wummyanthoy: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Show me Ur certificate Buhari pull-over , eh Buhari pull-over !
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by justhelp(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

grin
D tin pain am
#dancing shoki
grin grin grin grin grin grin pained me u must be just Kidding..JK oh sorry kidding, we are already celebrating GMB victory in my area, see the only thing that can stop GMB is if the election did not hold but thank God we voting Tomorrow, nothing we stop this change that is upon Nigeria,not even idiot outgoing president.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by justhelp(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
osmosis2015:

Your papi...jackoff, you punk ass.
compound fool, bastard, product of conception from aboki ROD during the civil war, am not surprise.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by ratchetwrench: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Moderator, why did you block my sincere, non tribalistic and foul less comment?
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by ignis: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
SSS should be very active this period. ...
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by lozanni(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
yommyphresh:
I'm so sure Marilyn Ogar, Fayose, FFK et.al will be wearing heavily padded diapers by now. CHANGE IS HERE!

For your mind.
Those people are already practicing how to dance 'shoki' in anticipation of victory by GEJ tomorrow.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by ej77: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its true that is what Apc is tryin to do.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
justhelp:
compound fool, bastard, product of conception from aboki ROD during the civil war, am not surprise.

What is compound fool?
You dish bag, asshole, shut the Bleep up. Fucking village tyrant.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by nkemdi89(f): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:
DSS stinks.

It would be better for Dss director and marlyn ogar the PRO to resign honorably immediately GMB gets to power so as to save their ass from being dismiss with no pay.
Control your mouth before you get into trouble why will you say the organisation stinks? Can you prove it? Control your basket mouth.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by afuye(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
DSS is an irresponsible institution whonup till now even next year have no intelligent report out the missing Chibok girls yet comfort like in Favour of their pay masters and detail suspects in Favour of the ruling parties. Now they will will say they are non partisan.
Our security in this country is corrupt, inept and partisan.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by afuye(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is visible to the blind and udible to the deaf.
nkemdi89:

Control your mouth before you get into trouble why will you say the organisation stinks? Can you prove it? Control your basket mouth.
Re: DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC by hamingra: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Matildahenshaw:
Clock is ticking.
Time is running.
Card reader is charging.
PVC is dusting.
Wind of change is blowing.
Umbrella is licking.
Mua'zu is resigning.
INEC is distributing.
GMB is promising.
Jonathan is insulting.
Nigerians are Willing.
PDP is doubting.
Boko haram is bombing.
Ebele is bribing.
Change is coming.
Corrupt leaders shall be leaving.
God is Watching.
PDP shall be packing.
Sai_Buharing.

grin > grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.