Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (103034 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Jennifer89(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
she was caught wat? which kin yeye news dey make front page biko?
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by umarc19: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
frankmishael1:
God bless Gej

Is dat d work of Jonathan too undecided
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Dinirojones(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Na she get er kpekus o...kilo kon mi
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by oloworulz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Later , some ladies will be shouting men are heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by hotgunz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Obinovictor:
No pics
re u usin 3310?
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
wow nice banging
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai! What a shame!

OK, ladies if u must cheat on your spouses pick a farfarfaraway rendezvous! Being caught is the real crime! What will you tell your people? Chai, my mom will never forgive me. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by blayz0923: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
Everybody carry phone for hand.
All they think of is 'evidence'!
Not a thought spared for shame..
Not a thought spared for family..
If it was always tit for tat, Jesus won't have died for us.

yes, all they see is need for evidence...cos she or the man may have denied dia affair in the past...
for them to have gotten to this point of being tailed and caught?!!!!! damn!!!

this is about morals, please leave Bros J out.

2 Likes

umarc19:

Is dat d work of Jonathan too undecided
quote me again and i will send u to hell
so like they have never committed a sin in their own life abi, am not saying the woman did a good thing but why this now. so bad.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by enorsaint001(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
one reason y m scared of marriage...ladies ehn...chaii *smh
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by busky101(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
onila:
sad, ladies lets be classy

#teamvirgin
virgin ko, mary nii
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hall Of Shame!!!
caption bin happening since 100BC
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by TopGee: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's wrong but her husband is left to take decision either to keep the marriage or divorce her.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by lebete3000: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:
Waiting for the nairaland "female judges " to come and strangle this woman the same way they always wanna verbally murder the men who commit same crimes.. angry

You'll wait forever
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by atpet(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ever since the birth of the Internet, file sharing was a problem for the authorities that managed it. In 1989, McGill University shut down their FTP indexing site after finding out that it was responsible for half of the Internet traffic from America into Canada. Fortunately, a number of similar file indexing sites had already been made.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by sammyj: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy I like your profile pic oooo grin
onila:

#teamvirgin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by atpet(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
atpet:
A
Ever since the birth of the Internet, file sharing was a problem for the authorities that managed it. In 1989, McGill University shut down their FTP indexing site after finding out that it was responsible for half of the Internet traffic from America into Canada. Fortunately, a number of similar file indexing sites had already been made.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
I guess husband's friend D was sweet. Husband should step his game up cool cool
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Idrismusty97(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
So why is this on frontpage? Why is seun and the mods disgracing Nigerians internationally with such useless threads. Leave this for bloggers...Celebrities threads are even better but this?!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Chizzy20(f): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
hmm, wat a shame...
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by IYANGBALI: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
onila:

#teamvirgin
you? team virgin? shocked
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by jauntty: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=16pt]Let him/her who is without SIN cast the first stone. I don't support Infidelity but this idea of "disgracing" people online is simply uncalled for. This is Family issue and there are better ways of resolving it.

All those supporting this idea should wait until they get caught in the Act too. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by IykeChukz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
And you as I family member get mind to brocast it here...

Well, this thing needs control oh.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by babs01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
wetin dat one dey find
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by elohorayodele: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
He who is without sin should cast the first stone. woman should repent and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by hensben(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
iyatrustee:
This world sha!

Any woman that can be sexually involved with her husband's friend can kill the man.

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Ilekeh(f): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Did she sleep with herself?

Where is the cheating husband's picture?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Sylverbox(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
As much as it is very wrong, I still don't think it should be made public on NL. My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by neonly: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Busted!!!konji na bastard cheesy
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by emmatok(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
dealslip:
He without sin should cast the first stone.

And your point is?
Are you trying to justify her actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.