Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (103035 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Exponental(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
why beat her? it's obvious a divorce is inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
onila:
sad, ladies lets be classy

#teamvirgin

Take a mic and annouce the arrival of a virgin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Truckpusher(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
Everybody carry phone for hand.
All they think of is 'evidence'!
Not a thought spared for shame..
Not a thought spared for family..
If it was always tit for tat, Jesus won't have died for us.
Wait until you catch your own wife pants down with no evidence to back up your story and watch her deny everything ,then you'll understand that evidences has nothing to with Jesus Christ.

If you have not had issue of infidelity in your relationship you won't understand what length a cheating woman might go to cover her tracks.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Dragonking: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Seun:
Why is there no picture of the man she was banging? Is it culturally acceptable for a man to be a dog, or do women just hate each other?

I believe that there was no need for the picture of the man she was banging although they would still have the picture of both of. them.

The main thing here is that the woman is a cheat and must have denied it severally putting her husband and family to shame and her marriage on the verge of collapse. Imagine cheating with your husband best friend in a near by hotel. That woman does not have shame at all.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by ultra001(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
youmour:
I aint never getting married angry
NA WHO WON MARRY U SELF?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
dealslip:
He without sin should cast the first stone.
Na ur head d first stone go tear o, when u dey say make pple tro stone so... grin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Dragonking: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait until you catch your own wife pants down with no evidence to back up your story and watch her deny everything ,then you'll understand that evidences has nothing to with Jesus Christ.

If you have not had issue of infidelity in your relationship you won't understand what length a cheating woman might go to cover her tracks.

Thank you very much. some people just make comments without actually thinking it through.. for everyone to be snapping the woman shows that she must have denied it severally as this is definitely not her first time of cheating and women are the greatest liar on earth. Even devil is still a learner when a woman is involved.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by spicyJ(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Bants post=32055945]Men cheat so why is a woman any different...The question is as a Serial cheater how can i get stop. I kind of want to stop cheating. Just work on ur mind, i was having the same problem before but how the whole thing change i can't explain.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by julietchic(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
may be hubby don't know hw to satisfy a woman.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by opblow(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:

On point...gba
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Dragonking: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
onila:
sad, ladies lets be classy

#teamvirgin

Na so una go dey lie they claim virgin. tomorrow you go swallow virgin pills to make your punny tight and blood flow. tongue
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by ultra001(f): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
figo05:

Take a mic and annouce the arrival of a virgin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by andyanders: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
iyatrustee:
This world sha!

Any woman that can be sexually involved with her husband's friend can kill the man.

Exactly, the next plot will be for her to kill her husband and continue their affair. Some women and some men are wicked. How can a sane man want to be sleeping with his best friend"s wife. Too bad as this same guy would be the one that will be crying for his friend when he kills him.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Bigshark(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
As a Man, Neva u say ur Lucky Until ur Married
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Seun(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dragonking:
I believe that there was no need for the picture of the man she was banging although they would still have the picture of both of. them.
Men and women cheat together, but only the women are shamed. That is not fair, and if I was this woman's husband, I would not support this.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by DesChyko: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

i'm not saying her behaviour is outrightly pardonable..no.
I'm just referring to the futility in making this everyone's business.
If my own wife did such, I'll want it to be as secret as possible.
The pain may be trying but she's still my wife and the disgrace is ours.
To have it on National news? That's just my wife being used as an example or a mere publicity stunt by the media.
As for the shame and disgrace, it remains within the family. Who knows? i may not be faithful either.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by sexyjob(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
stevikenna:
IT IS JONATHAN'S FAULT grin
SAI BUHARI
#IHAVEDECIDED
TOMORROW IS THE BEGININNING OF A NEW NIGERIA
Your eyes go clear soon
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Marriage is not by force.
There's always an option called DIVORCE.
If u can't stand ur hubby, divorce him. Some women think society will look em down because they ain't married or they r divorced.
How will society look at u in dis kinda bullshit?!
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
The personal economy of certain men leave their wives with little choices than sexually gracing other men in exchange for the very basic necessities. Any man who willingly desires a pretty angel but does not have the financial muscle to deliver the desires of a 21st century woman, should know that she is his wife, but she is sharing the "valley of the shadow of death". I will fear no evil in drilling the crude oil from an oil delivered in exchange for my coins, as far as the donator is on the league of Kim Kardashian.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
VOTE BUHARI & Osinbajo for NATION-WIDE ADULTERY TO STOP IN ITS TRACKS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Dragonking: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Seun:

Men and women cheat together, but only the women are shamed. That is not fair, and if I was this woman's husband, I would not support this.

wrong sir. I have seen several pictures of a men being exposed likewise women in this manner. the only difference is that this woman must have lied and pretended not to have an affair. this must have caused serious problem in her home and extended family. see how everyone is rushing to snap her just to have evidence. She must have denied this severally.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Truckpusher(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dragonking:

Thank you very much. some people just make comments without actually thinking it through.. for everyone to be snapping the woman shows that she must have denied it severally as this is definitely not her first time of cheating and women are the greatest liar on earth. Even devil is still a learner when a woman is involved.
I do not subscribe to that ideology that I highlighted because some men are pathological liars too,however once cheating is involved you need a strong evidence to back up your stories and this is why most people go this great length to gather an evidence that speaks for itself and not ''them say'' evidences.

People should be more afraid of a cheating woman than any other thing in this life - With a cheating woman your life is constantly in danger as people that wants to get back at you might use her as a pawn due to her bad habit.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Dragonking: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:

i'm not saying her behaviour is outrightly pardonable..no.
I'm just referring to the futility in making this everyone's business.
If my own wife did such, I'll want it to be as secret as possible.
The pain may be trying but she's still my wife and the disgrace is ours.
To have it on National news? That's just my wife being used as an example or a mere publicity stunt by the media.
As for the shame and disgrace, it remains within the family. Who knows? i may not be faithful either.

Bros if your wife did this and denied severally I can assure you will do this or even worse
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by 5minsmadness: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Let him/her who is without SIN cast the first stone. I don't support Infidelity but this idea of "disgracing" people online is simply uncalled for. This is Family issue and there are better ways of resolving it.

All those supporting this idea should wait until they get caught in the Act too. [/size]
1000likes

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by DesChyko: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dragonking:

Bros if your wife did this and denied severally I can assure you will do this or even worse

You sound like you know me.
I want to tell you what you already know.
"You don't know me, Bros."
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Cutehomie22: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ghen!!! Ghen! !! !! grin grin
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Seun(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dragonking:

wrong sir. I have seen several pictures of a men being exposed likewise women in this manner. the only difference is that this woman must have lied and pretended not to have an affair. this must have caused serious problem in her home and extended family. see how everyone is rushing to snap her just to have evidence. She must have denied this severally.
Your speculations and justifications are baseless. Her husband's friend was probably married too, and if so, then he must have denied it too.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Baroba(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why beat her, a lot of dog dey chop shit, na dey one wey dey see am for mouth na im guilty.. Nigerians and hipocrisy..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by stonecoldcafe: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:

God punish them.
Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Finepaparazy:

www./forum/PHOTOS--WOMAN-CAUGHT-BY--HER-IN-LAWS-FUCKING-HER--HUSBANDS-FRIEND-IN-A--HOTEL_221.html

Beat her?

Nigeria, if Nigeria, is so backwards.

You can't try that shyte in civilized countries.

The family is commiting various felonies while the Wife only commuted a moral sin, even if that.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel by praxisnetworks: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
IF TRUE AND WOMAN KILLS HERSELF DUE TO YOUR HUNGRY BLOGGING WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ACHIEVED?....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

Finepaparazy:

www./forum/PHOTOS--WOMAN-CAUGHT-BY--HER-IN-LAWS-FUCKING-HER--HUSBANDS-FRIEND-IN-A--HOTEL_221.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.