Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (61136 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by fyneboi79(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
ishiamu:

I pity your lineage cos they all dumed
I pity your parents cos they gave birth to a social psychopathic retardd grin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Babacele: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I once loved this governor. His first term in office was good...but right now.. I don't care.
but you know ma somethings distracted him which we are trying to change by tomoro by God's grace. If you were Amaechi wat would u do if :
1. the president whom u gave d highest vote to in 2011 , now use DT mandate to take soku oil n change maps?
2.The wife of d president insult the office of the governor in public.
3. being viewed as an enemy when u suggest different n beta economic mgt strategies to the state as chairman of Nigeria Gov Forum
4. when d wife of d president n Wike spread wicked lies n hatred against you because of Wike's selfish ambition. n even sponsor violence just to discredit you or deliberately reduce your monthly state allocation so that the public ll hate you etc
5. When president opposes n worked against your reelection as chairman Gov Forum n even went ahead to destroy the organization by saying 16 is more than 19?
6. when d president in his hatred blocks dev projects coming to Rivers because he thinks it ll make Amaechi popular? eg world bank water project, UNEP report on ogoni etc
7. when d president who had falsely accused Amaechi of wanting to deputize an Hausa is now promoting another Ikwere to be the gov of Rivers against natural justice.
wat ll u do ma? You either allow the humiliation n d man in you dies, or you take the Amaechi way n angels ll guide you. God bless Amaechi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Ugonna1505: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=stinggy post=32049940]Really you gotta love this Amaechi dude, so fearless. Through the thick clouds, he always maintain his calm.

I don't like him (Amaechi), I love him (Amaechi) & his guts.
We really need Hus likes & that of Hon. Tambuwal.
Ride on Your Excellence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by appini: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
9jatatafo:
Let the best and lucky candidate win. Not interested with this public stunt.

Please don't say so, Buhari is a bloody tyrant, he is antagonistic and anti-people in all ramifications
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
appini:

Please don't say so, Buhari is a bloody tyrant, he is antagonistic and anti-people in all ramifications
Sai Buhari
Ihavedecided
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by babestella: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
enemaralph:

The target is to give Apc the required 25% votes and that will just be good enough.

APC will get only 3.5%.

River state people are not stew.pid like Amaechi.

Amaechi is deceiving himself when the chips are down, he wouldn't have anywhere to hide his shameless face.

Tele Ikuru has opened River's up for PDP to retake it.

APC is all a big fraud supported by blood suckers.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by jude33084(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
Somebody that almost go assassinated by unknown gunmen will have this trauma, the fear of going outside will still be fresh in his brain.....but look at this man going round the street campaigning, this just prove one thing to me that ameachi staged that attack

Not everyone is a spineless dude bro wink
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
appini:

I never said anything bad. I was referring to Gov Ameachi's public stunt.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by Raiders: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2015
babestella:

APC will get only 3.5%.

River state people are not stew.pid like Amaechi.

Amaechi is deceiving himself when the chips are down, he wouldn't have anywhere to hide his shameless face.

Tele Ikuru has opened River's up for PDP to retake it.

APC is all a big fraud supported by blood suckers.
keep calm. Election is today so need for speculations. This election outcome is going to shock and surprise when the result start coming out. Nigerians are no longer naive that vote based on sentiments like in 2011. Its time for change in Nigeria
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by kumbalo2014: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
ishiamu:

grin wink wink. After 30th aw ask u wassup
so how far?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor by ishiamu(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
kumbalo2014:

so how far?

Gtfo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.