Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand (13879 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Places Phone On Her Private Part During Selfie, Fans Go Gaga / Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
qadeerkug:
d picture looks fake

it's real but it's an old pic...she used this outfit for one of her music video,I can't remember sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Vhicktor(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
starlingbawa:

It's okay, you win.

Have it your way and I concur. I don't brawl on Nairaland.
....neither do I
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by bellabae(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
My uncle Teebillz loves it like that.. Biko nu "e lo j'eba"
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Sapphire86(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
ProfGday:

Talentless as$hole wht av u achieved?

Right back at you dude!
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by lanicky(f): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kizmarty:

it's real but it's an old pic...she used this outfit for one of her music video,I can't remember sef

"Wanted" dat's d title.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by EmmySparky(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sapphire86:
No form of art in her craft, all I see is whoring to fame and 'success'
don't say that...she is talented..her voice is powerful...I respect her
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by icekream(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thought she was pregnant... angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Sapphire86(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
EmmySparky:
don't say that...she is talented..her voice is powerful...I respect her

I agree she is talented and her voice is fantastic but we all know that it wasn't just the singing that got her all typed!
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by EmmySparky(m): 6:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Sapphire86:

I agree she is talented and her voice is fantastic but we all know that it wasn't just the singing that got her all typed!
definitely...that's the trend...most female artists are like that..even in the U.S...its just s normal stuff
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by killuminati(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Airforce1:
Beyonce wannabe

She looks funny
grin
She resemble zombie, the brain hunters
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
lanicky:

"Wanted" dat's d title.

yo thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities' Pix / "I Have Forgiven You" - Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo / Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.