Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Devilish Comedian ( The Sequel To Evil Comedian) Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devilish Comedian ( The Sequel To Evil Comedian) Episode 8 (511 Views)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / Through The Storm (sequel Of Saved Through Love) / Sequel: Behind Her Veil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devilish Comedian ( The Sequel To Evil Comedian) Episode 8 by njuwo(m): 4:45am On Mar 02, 2016
On wednesday Chewing came back to school from home, and was surprised that Otega has changed, he no longer talk to them as he used to. He was now rude and arrogant. The question on Chewing's lip was, "Who did this to my friend?" Chewing and Fly were coming from the school's library when Fly's eyes caught someone, and started staring. "Fly, who are you looking at? Fly didn't answer. "Fly, let's go." "What are we doing? Is it not going that we are going?" Fly came back to his senses and asked.
They went to eat at the school's cafeteria. As Chewing was eating, he noticed Fly wasn't, instead, he was playing with the food. "Fly, what is biting you?" Chewing asked. Fly didn't answer. "I can help you to stop it. If it's not stronger than me." "Chewing, nothing is biting me. I'm just scared." Fly said. "Scared of what?" Chewing asked. "The lady I told you about that I had an encounter with at the supermarket. Fly said. " What about her?" Chewing asked. "She was the one that my eyes caught today." Fly revealed. "Just forget about her, she's up to nothing." Chewing assured. "Hmm! Someone that charmed me is up to nothing? I don't think so. She's up to something." Fly said.
Voke travelled home to spend the weekend with her Mum, Angel. " Mummy, have you seen Otega for sometime now? " She asked setting up the dinning table for dinner. "Has he transferred from your school to another school?" asked Angel.. "No na!" Voke replied. "Then why are you asking me that have seen him lately?" Angel retorted. "Is he no longer running home?" Voke retorted. "After I promised him a camry for his 18th birthday, he hasn't." Angel said. "I pray he remains like that o. Till he graduates, atleast." Voke said. Mummy, food is ready,come on, let's eat." Voke dragged Angel to the dinning to get the food into their tummies.
"You again?" Exclaimed Otega after opening the door. "Why shout? Aren't you happy to see me?" Forbearance asked, walking into the room. "No, I'm not, leave! Before I shout, RAPE!" Otega said. "Because you are an APE right? You won't try that! Now, come to me, and feel me. Don't you like what you see?" She asked placing her hands on her boobs, and shaking them. Otega licked his mouth. " Hmm! I caught you." She said. "Come on, and make me feel like a woman." Otega fell on her. As he was about to start work, he suddenly felt the urge to urinate. "What? Forbearance asked. "Chai, I want to piss!" Otega said. " Go ahead, and come back fast, please, I'm really Hot, and I don't play with it. I do everything humanly possible to quench it." Said Forbearance. "Let me just piss and come back and help you to quench it." Otega said and went out. He ran as fast as he could, thanking God for saving him from this temptation, and never to return to the house again.
Fly and Chewing were returning back from class when Chewing saw the girl he had borrowed his note to. "That is the girl you are liking and borrowed your note to . Haven't you been looking for her since? Here's your chance, go get her." Fly urged. "Okay, I'll meet you at home. " Chewing said and ran after her. Fly went home.
Forbearance was still waiting for Otega in the room. She had taken off her clothes leaving only her bra and pant on. She laid on the bed. Fly walked in, and without looking back, he bolted the door. As he turned, Forbearance jumped up from the bed and grabbed him, removing his belt. "Please, please, let's do this. I'm so Hot and it's too much for me to bear. Let's do this once and for all please." She cried. "What are you doing here? I can't do this please, stop this! This is not right." Fly said. She finally brought him to start knowing desire and his tone changed to, "Continue with this please, this is right. I can't handle this, don't stop please, fire down! !!!.
Stay tuned for Episode 9.

http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/devilish-comedian-sequel-to-evil.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Adspiramen Chapter 16:1-47 / 2016 Creative Writing Workshop - Society Of Young Nigerian Writers / With Money She Understands You Better, Less Talk (check Conversation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.