Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (18388 Views)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? / Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I take God beg you grin
No do am abeg, enemies for politics section go dance skelewu for my head. grin

Na beg I dey beg .
You wan fall your man hand o. cheesy
Hahaha cheesy

I don hear you sir cheesy
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by KingTom(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen gringrin
grin grin grin
Guy you don see Chimerase2 e be like say dem don ban am grin grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hope you are not allergic to my Pee-Hem ? wink
No I am not cool
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you're right to an extent but faking one's gender in a faceless public forum is a sign that something is obviously wrong and everybody can't be wrong at the same time though I'll respect your choice and thank you .

Thank you......

Please debunk the assertion that I hate you.
I don't hate you. You are actually very intelligent and funny, its just that you over-step your boundaries more often than not.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mama how far? grin

How you dey? That kid has got no sense at all
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2015
OP, u are tripping for that small yansh vickybee girl, dude, you're better than that.

Next time, tell her to go fvk herself, no time yo!
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Feraz:

[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/smuff/images/c/cd/Bless_this_post.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120820003454[/img]

Which sense? When I saw the moniker and the picture attached to it, I expected nothing better. . . .
make I see ur face?
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by chimerase2: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin
ban kee
U tink say I be like u?
Amu unbannable in nairaland tongue
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:
OP, u are tripping for that small yansh vickybee girl, dude, you're better than that.

Next time, tell her to go fvk herself, no time yo!
Who's this faceless møron.

Abeg shift, who gives a fùck about you, either?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Idowuogbo:

foooooolish guy! Next time you go dey your lane.

Trucky,the lightenining that will strike your shrivelled blokos dey inside microwave.
Tah! Commot for road.

You remember those days wey I beat you sotay you come begin dey hire mod ontop my matter to come save your smelly asss. grin

I still get those your ugly pishure o.
If you make noise I go use another moniker upload am make these children see your worwor face. cheesy
But come oh, den born you for night ? grin

Carry face wey be like wetin the gods carry play gamble for spiritual world. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Feraz(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
make I see ur face?
You do not need to see my face. wink
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

Who's this faceless møron.

Abeg shift, who gives a fùck about you, either?

Better to be faceless, than upload your pics on a site like nairaland, for what reason exactly? Dem no get man for ur side?

Dumb britches everywhere.
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by kinwayne(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Funny thread..

But frankly its stupidity to force your self on any girl...
Unibenstudent... Why are you disgracing me like this na?

No girl is worth my fight, even all those Omotola and tonto, its probably an ugly guy that's yanshing them

someone needs a hot ojimoimoi slap!! cheesycheesy
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Feraz:
You do not need to see my face. wink
so u feeel u are sharp now,scareed boy.
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Setaje(f): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Hahhahahhahahhahhahahhha. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Better to be faceless, than upload your pics on a site like nairaland, for what reason exactly? Dem no get man for ur side?

Idiöt! What has uploading my picture got to do with searching for a man or did I state on my profile?
You are the senseless dolt here - there's a reason for "upload picture" space.

Senseless dogs everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by williamspaul22(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
chai,diaris God,why I no munch am ohhh,,Victoria u is a liar!
guy u need to visit Rehab be4 u run completely mad. Infact u be mad man
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
OP, I have nothing against you but the only pretence allowed in life is maturity

Please always try to pretend you are matured even if you are not instead of foolish dragging your fellow dudes in the mud

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by stephenqueen: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin
I knw see amu oooooo,E be like say E don chop bangrin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

I don hear you sir cheesy
grin

Oya come make I reward you with idowu.

You go manage her face o, if you no fit ,carry pillow cover her face . grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Feraz(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so u feeel u are sharp now,scareed boy.
Nah. . .scared is far from it. Honestly speaking, I have known you right from when you stayed at Hall 3, block B, 300 series; when you come to read at Civil Engineering class (your present class) back then and how you have this 'notice-me' attitude which gets people wondering 'Can someone be this stup.id?'. You na Engine guy like me and as you take dey behave for here, na in make me talk say 'I was not surprised when I saw the picture behind the moniker' (no offense). Continue though, it is allowed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Thank you......

Please debunk the assertion that I hate you.
I don't hate you. You are actually very intelligent and funny, its just that you over-step your boundaries more often than not.....
Hehe....
See as you just dey burst my head. grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

wicked cheesy
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by KingTom(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
chimerase2:
ban kee
U tink say I be like u?
Amu unbannable in nairaland tongue
Man of God! grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by KingTom(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

I knw see amu oooooo,E be like say E don chop bangrin
The mumu still dey o grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

Idiöt! What has uploading my picture got to do with searching for a man or did I state on my profile?

Babe you fine I no go lie but how come you fair like this but your knee cap come black like kettle?

Please explain and no insult . angry
It's only a question .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

Just listen to yourself, do you even believe the words that are coming outta your fingers? Not searching my foot, confused being.

The upload feature can be use for any pic, dumb ass, even wise sayings, not for some biitch changing pics like tissue paper, while putting up a facade of a nonchalant demeanor.

Dumb nairaland biitches, my last response, please go twerk on a scorpion, E-diot(Internet-Diot).

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Man of God! grin
Wait o , Na guy be that ? shocked

I nearly send am pm grin

E for dun be for my head walahi! angry
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by stephenqueen: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
The mumu still dey o grin
grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by KingTom(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait o , Na guy be that ? shocked

I nearly send am pm grin

E for dun be for my head walahi! angry
Chimerase2? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Largas:
you are a fool. No offense. I couldn't find a lighter Adjective to qualify the utter foolery you just displayed and have been displaying on romance section.

The guy is not only a disgrace to himself but also to Uniben.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by KingTom(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

grin
Make e no hear o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coffin-shaped Toilet Built In Australian Cemetery / How To Use Twitter Without VPN / Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.