Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (18414 Views)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? / Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you don dey m.adt abi undecided

Don't even go there. angry
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by xynerise: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher, leave Idowu alone grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
remsonik:

The day you will get sense

Chai grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
xynerise:
Truckpusher, leave Idowu alone grin
Antelope man , I too like the girl. cheesy

I dun talk tire she no gree, Na to kuku dey attack her this year until she carry that her face wey be like wetin motor jam come see me. grin

How ugly girl go come dey do shakara. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
AgapeCharis tongue lashing Uniben.student since the time of Mary Slessor cheesy
Lol. No mind d boy grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by kilokeys(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
funny pics,but when u wan marry bruv,u don dey old ohh.
waiting for nneka123.. d list she sent me.. is quite cheap ( 4million) . she didnt put iPhone6 plus for the extended family pple.. then s class benz for sibs.
u go be best man shey?
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....
See as you just dey burst my head. grin

Just bask the euphoria of the moment, cause it won't last for long tongue
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
remsonik:

How you dey? That kid has got no sense at all
Lol! I just dey my dear. How your side?
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by xynerise: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Antelope man , I too like the girl. cheesy

I dun talk tire she no gree, Na to kuku dey attack her this year until she carry that her face wey be like wetin motor jam come see me. grin

How ugly girl go come dey do shakara. angry
You are ugly when you admit it. So no one is ugly unless she/he accepts the accusation.

Mr. Kolekole, Leave her alone for she is a treasured possession to a nigga out there cool
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
Chimerase2? shocked shocked shocked
How I wan take know say the man get pipe? grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! I just dey my dear. How your side?
cool o......
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Just bask the euphoria of the moment, cause it won't last for long tongue
Then you've given me no choice than to send my little bingo Mr Unibenstudent to harrass you. angry
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by oakson: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
remsonik:

wow....all this for me
thanks....#blushing

Cool, u welcome
Thought u wouldn't understand them
Wonderful!
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=22pt]coming from a person who has been accuused of been a h.omosexual parading himself as a girl on nairaland,I am not offended,because u should be spending quality time in prison with a jail term of 14 years,hopeless ga.y[/size]
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Truckpusher(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
xynerise:

You are ugly when you admit it. So no one is ugly unless she/he accepts the accusation.

Mr. Kolekole, Leave her alone for she is a treasured possession to a nigga out there cool
Come you dun wash madam pant finish ? undecided

Who made you her defender? angry

Be Kia ful else your antelope asss would be brutalized like never before . grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:

Cool, u welcome
Thought u wouldn't understand them
Wonderful!

lol....am an original daughter of the soil. Omo yoruba gidi ni mi
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=20pt]I don't trade words, with people who have not decided their genders yet[/size],bloody hermaphro.dite

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by xynerise: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Come you dun wash madam pant finish ? undecided

Who made you her defender? angry

Be Kia ful else your antelope asss would be brutalized like never before . grin
And you will get a standing ovation for insulting me right?

Mr. Truckpusher my prodigal friend, where art thou sense of reasoning? grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
remsonik:

cool o......
How tomorrow wan be? grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by CreamyBanana(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This came as a shock to me,because she followed me immediately she created her account,only for her to suddenly unfoLlow me
Cc
Vickybee

Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
I find it hard to believe OP can put up this shameful post. But y bro?
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Idowuogbo:

[size=20pt]ask ya mama if her own dey boom na....e go dey boom sef no need asking cus politicians are everywhere taking turns on her[/size].

3 Likes

Truckpusher:
Then you've given me no choice than to send my little bingo Mr Unibenstudent to harrass you. angry

Lolgringrin

Bye, truck pusher tongue
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Unibenstudent haff die finish grin grin
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by oakson: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
remsonik:

lol....am an original daughter of the soil. Omo yoruba gidi ni mi
Wow! OMOLUABI PATAKI
My instincts hardly betray me though, Omoluabi lo lasa ati ewa! Te le gan lo ju
That's cool, so good to know.
I can as well decode your name from ur moniker then.... But, let's keep that!
Enjoy Ur Day
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

Oya come make I reward you with idowu.

You go manage her face o, if you no fit ,carry pillow cover her face . grin
Hahahahaha her mawt too sharp oooo

I no want make she come fight me oooo
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How tomorrow wan be? grin
Well I will be kinda busy tomorrow. I will close soon now and off to the inec office of the local government where I am working as adhoc staff
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:

Wow! OMOLUABI PATAKI
My instincts hardly betray me though, Omoluabi lo lasa ati ewa! Te le gan lo ju
That's cool, so good to know.
I can as well decode your name from ur moniker then.... But, let's keep that!
Enjoy Ur Day
Thanks
smiley
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
chimerase2:
ban kee
U tink say I be like u?
Amu unbannable in nairaland tongue

lwkmd..u never stop dis ur amu ..
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nah,,no need to cast aspersions because we are actually in a faceless forum,nobody for sure can cast a verdict on someone,because we are not sure if the accuser is worst,,remember satan who is called the accuser of the brethren,Is by far the worst animate creature in the universe
A word is enough for the wise. undecided
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
remsonik:

Well I will be kinda busy tomorrow. I will close soon now and off to the inec office of the local government where I am working as adhoc staff
More money grin

Just dey careful sha. . .
Re: Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? by remsonik(f): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
More money grin

Just dey careful sha. . .
Thanks o
Well the area is kinda calm sha
I will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.