Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

MUST Read>>>jonathan’s Broadcast Message On The General Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST Read>>>jonathan’s Broadcast Message On The General Elections (396 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / 2012 Subsidy Protest: Read Text Of President Jonathan’s Broadcast / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST Read>>>jonathan’s Broadcast Message On The General Elections by starboi63(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
NATIONAL BROADCAST BY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, GCFR ON THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS,FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 2015

Dear Compatriots,

As we prepare to go to the polls tomorrow, I have come before you this morning to express my immense appreciation for the opportunity you gave me to lead this great nation of ours in the past four years.

I also wish to place on record, once again, my sincere gratitude for the support you have given my administration without which the significant progress we have made in recent years would not have been possible.

In spite of the many challenges we have had to contend with since 1999, our present democratic dispensation continues to endure and grow stronger in keeping with the yearnings and aspirations of our people

READ FULL DETAILS @ http://www.apexnewsblog.com/2015/03/must-readjonathans-broadcast-message-on.html
Re: MUST Read>>>jonathan’s Broadcast Message On The General Elections by ozoigbondu: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
DGEJ is the man.......Say no to election violence and fraud or you will be used as target dummy

Fellow Nigerians we implore you all to troop out this saturday in droves and

J=Join
O=Other
N=Nigerians
A=Achieve
T=Transformed,
H=Healthy,
A=Adorable
N=Nation

Let the transformation contuine.......GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: MUST Read>>>jonathan’s Broadcast Message On The General Elections by lilbabyak(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks sir we are grateful for your time, now we want change, and change we shall get.

Our PVC our power.

sai baba

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Server Overwhelmed On Presidential Election Date / Hmmm / Presidential Race Comes About So Far - APC Now Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.