Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ (1047 Views)

Union Bank Advert Featuring Buhari (photo) / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by lillyjane(f): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Just less than 24 hours to the 2015 general elections, the movie producer cum actress took a selfie with the incumbent president, Goodluck Jonathan and shared it on her IG page in solidarity for GEJ's victory tomorrow.

Ehn talking about election, who will you vote for? Buhari or GEJ

Source: http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/03/presidential-selfie-featuring-omoni.html

Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by MissAdeife(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2015
nice pics

1 Like

Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by realborn(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Omoni is freaking pretty. I love her native hairdo. Wow.

Oga Jona looks quite handsome too. I have noticed his swag changes when around pretty women....

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by rawpadgin(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
so jona get pink lips

1 Like

Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by buccal(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan's nose is half of omo oniboli's nose
Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by lillyjane(f): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2015
realborn:

I have noticed his swag changes when around pretty women....

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by huptin(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Omoni please leave mama peace husband alone ooo... biko.
Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
My good looking president and a pretty lady
Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by omanzo02: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
U can see the trace of the rigorousness and sleeplessness presiding of state matters in his eyes bags..........can buhari withstand that?
Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by MCDanselm(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
jona I dey suspect you............
Re: Presidential Selfie Featuring Omoni Oboli And GEJ by buskie13(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2015
handsome President...

ladies he even have pink lips ooo smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Seems To Be Doing Well In Kwara,benue And Plateau / APC Defeats PDP At Presidential Villa -Vanguard / Festus Keyamo: Only A Miracle Can Stop Gmb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.