Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. (893 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by xynerise: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
PEJ is a housewife for real?

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by SuperSuave(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
House wife...lmao grin oniranu gbogbo
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by richybanky(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Lmao grin cheesy
House wife indeed
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
See as patience jonathan a.k.a mama piss dey look cluelessly like roasted chicken,she and her husband is going to dance shoki back to otuoke...ladies and gentlemen i present to you GENERAL muhammadu buhari the incoming president of nigeria

Wakacome

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by englishmart(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
bullshit! Who made Buhari a public servant?
Who is he serving in Daura?
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by englishmart(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
See as patience jonathan a.k.a mama piss dey look cluelessly like roasted chicken,she and her husband is going to dance shoki back to otuoke...ladies and gentlemen i present to you GENERAL muhammadu buhari the incoming president of nigeria

Wakacome

1 Like

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:

...you dey mind am..dem thief am nii undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by englishmart(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
chimkaire:
...you dey mind am..dem thief am nii undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin cheesy
lol. Na you save am o. I don almost release the bullet o
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
chimkaire:
Dem thief your common sense!!!!!..undecided
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by geedeex2(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
but she nor lie naw.. with her spoken English, she can only be employed as housewife.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by youngdoctor(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
all i know is that i have decided to vote for CHANGE...You dnt like that then become a cadaver IN JESUS NAME
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by stinggy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
But Mama Piss na civil servant na, albeit ghost worker grin grin
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
wakacome:
Dem thief your common sense!!!!!..undecided
..like dem thief your generation own tongue kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
lol. Na you save am o. I don almost release the bullet o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Their Wives. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
chimkaire:
..like dem thief your generation own tongue kiss kiss kiss cheesy
I would have gone hard on you but i will pretend i didn't read this your comment concerning my generation,it speaks alot about you..... i don't give attention to everyone..try someone else...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Is This The Final Result / Wikipedia Updated General Buhari's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.