Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help I Am I Dealing With Wrong Agent?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help I Am I Dealing With Wrong Agent?? (745 Views)

My Unfortunate Dealing With the fraudulent FortuneVal / Odered A Car From jiji, am i About To be Scammed? / Help I Am I Dealing With Wrong Agent?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am I Dealing With Wrong Agent?? by ochardbaby(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Hi Nairaland,
Forgive me for probably writing in the wrong section if thats the case and my typing error. I bought a 2011 Toyota Camry courtesy of a family friend in Usa paid 10,680$ my contact said he paid about 780$ to the dealer for his dealership was used in the purchase open to only dealers. he also spent about 400$ for some diagnosing.

I advise we used a 20ft container which he agreed to and quote 3300$,having 3000$ from my initial balance sent for the car,while am planing to send
the needed balance he found a cheaper way for less 400$.

Shipment arrives in soon and the message is i can only clear my car from the shipper who shipped the cars from US because;
1) there are other cars in the container.
2) they have to clear the container and in the process clear all the cars
3) i am asked to pay the sum of 1.2 Million Naira for the clearance

Please advise am i dealing with a good agent and is there a way to clear this car with another agent at a lesser price.

thanks for your time reading my thread.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Reg Ist Body 03 Reg Toyota Highlander For 1.350m / soldd!Good Clean Nigerian Used 2006 Lexus Rx330@2.1ms / (autos) BMW Coja Coupe For 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.