Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible (942 Views)

Help!! All The Icons On My Laptop Has Turned Into VLC Icon / Help! My Desktop Computer Taken Over By Unseen Forces. / My Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible by Paulscholari(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
What can i do to restore them back on the screen visibly...anything i paste on the screen goes invisible, and neither could the cursor find them, only the wallpaper,taskbar,startmenu and desktop gadgets are showing on the screen but the icons are nowhere to be found on the desktop,what can i do.
Re: Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible by Paulscholari(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Any suggestions pls.
Re: Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible by Guyson(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
To show or hide common desktop icons

1. Open Personalization by clicking the Start button ,
and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box,
type personalization, and then click
Personalization.

2. In the left pane, click Change desktop icons.

3. Under Desktop Icons, select the check box for each
icon that you want to appear on the desktop. Clear
the check box for icons that you don't want to
appear, and then click OK.
Re: Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible by Paulscholari(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Guyson:
To show or hide common desktop icons

1. Open Personalization by clicking the Start button ,
and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box,
type personalization, and then click
Personalization.

2. In the left pane, click Change desktop icons.

3. Under Desktop Icons, select the check box for each
icon that you want to appear on the desktop. Clear
the check box for icons that you don't want to
appear, and then click OK.
it's still desame problem, the icons didn't appear.
Re: Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible by AlphaT(m): 1:57am On Mar 28, 2015
right click on your desktop. You'll see view. Expand it. There should be an option for show desktop icons. Click it. I hope that works for you.
Re: Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible by GJames(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2015
AlphaT:
right click on your desktop. You'll see view. Expand it. There should be an option for show desktop icons. Click it. I hope that works for you.
Just follow these steps
Re: Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible by Paulscholari(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
GJames:

Just follow these steps
wow...thanks to all of you, the icons are back, God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Down Your Missing Or Stolen Laptop / What Are You Using Your Computer System For? / Spectranet Re-introduces N7, 000 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.