Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Tomorrow Is Environmental Sanitation (last Saturday Of The Months) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow Is Environmental Sanitation (last Saturday Of The Months) (965 Views)

Lagos Cancels Monthly Environmental Sanitation Officially / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Environmental Sanitation (last Saturday Of The Months) by Esinasinla: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,
As the saying goes 'health is wealth' As we all know dirty environment lead to diseases in the society. As usual practice - mass cleaning of our environment every last saturday of the month. Ironically, 2moro is another environmental sanition. But interestingly, we ll forego sweeping off mere refuses for getting rid of more 'gr8 and harzadous refuse' (they won't be killed though but ll be humiliated and disgraced out of our political system)
In order to ensure hygenic and disease- free, society , good people of Nigeria have resolved to sanitise our system by getting rid of 'dirtycitians' who have persistently unleashed havoc on helpless Nigerians come tomorrow!

I and millions Nigerians of good conscience have decided to reject unproductive leaders and massively support the man of impeccable character........

Join me as i welcome GMB to the Aso rock!

Note : I unfortunately fall into the category of Nigerians who could not incure their pvc but i am currently contributing my quota in mobilising those who ve collected pvc to pitch their tent with the people's general tomorow and mind you, I am not an Apc member!

May God guide aright General Buhari as he set to take the bull by the horn and face the daunting task of piloting the ship of Nigeria to the glory land.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING.!! Live From Otuoke. / FULL TEXT: General Muhammadu Buhari’s Official Acceptance Speech / Behind Buhari's Success!!! Meet The Young Man Who Also Work Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.