Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By : An Evil Scorpion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By : An Evil Scorpion (864 Views)

Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] / Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By : An Evil Scorpion by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
The world we dwell in is so mysterious and evil.

Few months ago, the MD/CEO of Trendy Beauty Outlet was attacked by an evil snake, but fortunately, he killed the snake.

Few days ago, he was attacked by a giant evil scorpion. The story state that, Mr Kelvin , the founder and owner of T.B.O, and also a reporter @ '' RiskyCoverage '' was attacked by an evil scorpion but he was so fortunate to sight the scorpion on time.

According to Him, the scorpion was aiming at my leg, before i miraculously saw the evil scorpion and killed it.

My advice to every nigerians is to be sober and watchful.

Vote-wisely-tomorrow.

#Votepeace
#Votefreedom

May the best man win.

Sai-Buhari

Sai-Jonathan.

Your vote is your right!

Your video evidence is your future.

God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Eva Alordiah Writes An Open Letter To Her New Found Love...check On It / CEO Of Bellanaija Uche Pedro Welcome Set Of Twins / Wedding Bells! Nicki Minaj Engaged To Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.