Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Manchester United Could Be The Right Option For Bale - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Could Be The Right Option For Bale (413 Views)

Man United ‘ready To Seal £95m Gareth Bale Deal In Final 72 Hours Of Transfer' / Raphael Varane, Antoine Griezmann Or Gareth Bale Transfers Would Help Mourinho / Harry Kane's Addition Is The Right Choice By Roy Hodgson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Could Be The Right Option For Bale by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
[b]Paul Scholes believes Gareth Bale will naturally fit into Manchester United if he leaves Real Madrid. Scholes believes Gareth Bale has what it takes to become an Old Trafford great.

Gareth Bale's future at Real Madrid is in doubt after being on the receiving end of hostilities from angry fans this season.

Scholes hopes the former Tottenham player will return to the English Premier League by joining Manchester United.

Scholes wrote in his column in The Independent: "My feeling is that he would be perfect for Manchester United,

"Of course, as a fan of my former club I would like to see him there but, looking at it objectively, I always felt that Bale was a natural fit for United as he developed at Tottenham from a left-back into one of the best attacking footballers in the country.

"He would be loved at Old Trafford. In return I believe he could turn Louis van Gaal's team into serious title contenders next season. In my years at United I witnessed some signings who, over their careers, transformed the fortunes of the team.

"From Eric Cantona when I was an apprentice, to Dwight Yorke, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Wayne Rooney. These were great footballers who became great United players. Bale has the potential to make as much of an impact as any of them.

"All good players need to be appreciated. Bale would be coming to United in a time of change when the team is looking for leaders. Madrid will always be in a state of upheaval, with new presidents and a fresh intake of players each summer.

"At United there has also been great change in the past 22 months, but the club is trying to move towards stability in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era."

A survey revealed that majority of Real Madrid fans want Bale removed from the starting eleven of Ancelotti. The survey showed that 68.3 percent of Real Madrid supporters will back the removal of Bale from the Spanish side.

Angry Real Madrid fans attacked Bale's car after the 2-1 El Classico loss by Real Madrid. Bale also received heavy criticism from the Spanish press for his performance, with Marca stating that Real president Florentino Perez had paid "€100million for a player worth €20m"

Bale will be a good addition to Manchester United. He can become one of the best with the game. However, I agree with Marca about his price tag. Manchester United cannot spend so much on Bale.

Bale needs to leave Real Madrid. What he experienced after the El Classico match showed the fans do not want him. The price tag will be an issue because few clubs can pay that much for a player.

http://footymail..com/2015/03/manchester-united-could-be-right-option.html[/b]
Re: Manchester United Could Be The Right Option For Bale by Dannidom(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Old Lady Has Won The 2014/2015 Italian League / Fc Barcelona Life After January / Arsenal Fc: Tonight, Draw Or Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.