Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Vote Not Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Not Fight (424 Views)

My Men Will Not Fight Nigerian Troops, We Love Ourselves - Gambia Defence Chief / I Did Not Fight With Elrufai, Kaduna Deputy Gov Says / Wike: I Will Not Fight Buhari (Unlike Amaechi that Fought Jonathan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Not Fight by donglazy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Now Is The Time To Speak Up And Act Fast! It's VOTE not FIGHT let's all come out and VOTE for whoever You Think you will be loyal to in the next 4years no matter what

If A Government Has To Advertise What They Have Done In 6Years That Means It's Questionable

Yet I Also Fear a New Government That Has Promised So Much Change Yet They Refused Or Avoid Any Means Or Medium To Tell Us How They Intend To Archeive It And That's Also Questionable

Any Which Way I Won't Tell You Who To Vote For!! Just Come Out And Vote Who You Like And I Will Also Vote Who I Like As We Hope For A Better Nigeria....

Ngwa Byeeeeee....I Wish Us Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Court Remands Two For Importing N10bn Expired Drugs / Curfew / Some Things Nigerians Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.