Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (57875 Views)

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
phintohlar:
am serious ooh,dats d rubbish he use 2 say

Why are you still dating such a person?
That picture could be you some day
Think about it
You should love yourself enough to get away from that person

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by phintohlar(f): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Why are you still dating such a person?
That picture could be you some day
Think about it
You should love yourself enough to get away from that person
u are indeed right,just dat am tired of guys dis days.... Will one b changing BF like wrappers,may God just help we ladies & save us 4rm una wahala
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Not really....

but somehow
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cr7lomo: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
When chris brown beat up rihanna , he was castigated but people dint realize that it ws the first time chris will be involved in woman beating , don't forget he had dated other girls b4 Rihanna and after her but no one ever reported any violence abuse by him .... We know hw crazy rihanna is and after Chris brown , she has not been able to maintain a real relationship .... No woman should bring out the beast in a man , he will not always walk away , one day, he wil react to the abuse . The women in this forum that are castigating this man should stfu till u hear both sides .... We Hv heard women killing men in resent times and I bet u dint speak . @ quivel , u are the only smart woman on this topic , others are the type that wanna eat their Cake nd Hv it, una tink say d man na doll

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cr7lomo: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Daresh:

You clearly don't believe men and women are equal. Kpele. Your daughter will be battered too.

Where in the bible or Quran did u c women and men are equal? God Made the man the head because two captains can't navigate as ship and that's y men marry women that they are older than so to command respect

In the bible , it's written " wives , be submissive to your husbands and husband love your wife just like God loves the church " if u understand the bible u will comprehend that the woman should act first by being submissive b4 d husband reacts by being loving . But the devil is using the women just like eve to confuse the world with this equal rite sh.itt . The sooneru understand that it cant work , d better

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by blessedman75: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Imagine this once beautiful lady turned rasta cos of beaten from a devilish boxer that called himself 'husband'. He should save that fist for bash ali. Rubbish.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
phintohlar:
u are indeed right,just dat am tired of guys dis days.... Will one b changing BF like wrappers,may God just help we ladies & save us 4rm una wahala

Okay
We shall be looking forward to your thread

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by phintohlar(f): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Okay
is dat ur prayer 4 me?

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by akinsadeez(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Daresh:

You clearly don't believe men and women are equal. Kpele. Your daughter will be battered too.

Haba! shocked shocked shocked Why the curse? all because of a case you are reading on the internet. Na wa oh.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
phintohlar:
I need 2 save d pix & show it 2 my BF cos each we had a fight his always threatening me with him blinding one of my eye, so maybe with dis he might have a change of mind & stop saying dat rubbish..... I pray so sha ooh
lmao you gotta be kidding me!!!
your 'bf' threatens to hit you and you think showing him a pix of violence will stop him?
better brush up and act safe..!
also play your part diligently And argue calmly..
boyfriend you are kidding!
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
phintohlar:
Jesus! I'm so shocked at this post!
you would rather you change plasters and p.o.p on your body instead?

better use your brain..! I pray we won't read your story next
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
cr7lomo:
When chris brown beat up rihanna , he was castigated but people dint realize that it ws the first time chris will be involved in woman beating , don't forget he had dated other girls b4 Rihanna and after her but no one ever reported any violence abuse by him .... We know hw crazy rihanna is and after Chris brown , she has not been able to maintain a real relationship .... No woman should bring out the beast in a man , he will not always walk away , one day, he wil react to the abuse . The women in this forum that are castigating this man should stfu till u hear both sides .... We Hv heard women killing men in resent times and I bet u dint speak . @ quivah , u are the only smart woman on this topic , others are the type that wanna eat their Cake nd Hv it, una tink say d man na doll
I'm sorry but you are really not the 'type' of man I want quoting me on issues like this..
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Victorjerry68: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
they dont here word i seperated ine with my neigbour. they talk too much.. sorry sha!!!!
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by KMB: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

So if it was the other way round, justice is served shey.

Just pray you don't experience such.

A real man walks away from such women.

There are a million and one ways of beating a woman without lifting your finger.

But it takes a man to know it not a boy with a tail between his legs in a man's body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by enomakos(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote
author=Sirniyeh post=32064434]What did she do? She reaps the fruit of
her infidelity! Never judge by the injury, she could be the type that
deserves it.

What of if she was the first to attack the man? Judge not

Most of these beatings are usually have women to be blamed. Before it
degenerated to such level, she needs to be queried.

A wise woman will never be hurt by her husband but a stubborn
one.[/quote]seconded
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Daresh(f): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2015
cr7lomo:

Where in the bible or Quran did u c women and men are equal? God Made the man the head because two captains can't navigate as ship and that's y men marry women that they are older than so to command respect

In the bible , it's written " wives , be submissive to your husbands and husband love your wife just like God loves the church " if u understand the bible u will comprehend that the woman should act first by being submissive b4 d husband reacts by being loving . But the devil is using the women just like eve to confuse the world with this equal rite sh.itt . The sooneru understand that it cant work , d better

You see now you are bringing in bible and koran to justify a mans brutality. I never said a wife should not submit or a man should not love I said man and woman are EQUAL. We MUST have equal rights. Man cannot be more equal than woman. If you respect your wife or believe you are equal there is no way you will hit her. Its when you believe you are superior that you raise you hand to hit her. Submissiveness has nothing to do with wife battery. So many submissive women are beaten and battered EVERYDAY.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by hizaya61(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Ooh dear lord....
What is our men of this days, are turning into angry
Hmmmmmm
Am kind of scared now...

That's why u need a man like me
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by zomike: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2015
What a shame!
Sisters please be adviced....as much as possible don't disrespect your family for any reason because of your husband.
You may disagree with your family but don't disrespect them.
This man must have treated his wife like this because he feels she has no one to run to.
In my own culture it is the responsibility of her brothers to handle issues like this.
Her family should take it up...her brothers, uncles,cousins,etc men have ways of handling issues.
Some women can't go back home because of their misconduct from the onset so she keeps enduring till things get very bad.
If for any reason you have messed up at anytime,go back home and reconcile with your family,carry your brothers along.
I may be wrong but its very possible the family would have warned this lady before going into that marriage or at one point or the other
when the abuse started if she reported or made them know about it.
Personally,i think this man should be dealt with.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by zomike: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
@KMB I totally agree with you as stated below.

So if it was the other way round, justice is served shey.

Just pray you don't experience such.

A real man walks away from such women.

There are a million and one ways of beating a woman without lifting your finger.

But it takes a man to know it not a boy with a tail between his legs in a man's body.

Men should learn to tolerate women...there are so many ways to deal with a woman without raising a finger....
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Coldfeet(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
quivah:

there might be no justification because men are physically stronger.. not because they are mould at taking abuse better.. tell women to keep calm too, no be only them fit abuse..

your dad might not hit your mum, but I'm sorry to say your mum is/wasn't a good example especially to you for saying the emboldened.

another reason we should shun all sort of domestic abuse(from men and women) -- it leaves a sick and crazy notion on their offsprings.

the mum here has left a notion in her daughter that you can run your mouth no qualms..nothing bad. just pray you meet a man as calm as your dad. or else, maintain being a 'woman' and not your 'mum'..

a man shouldn't hit a woman ...they are to protect..

but don't throw your guards down when you ought to advise a woman to be calm as well! words hurt too..
First of all you a male! Remove that fecking f from your moniker!

Have a great day cool
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Onyiido: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
KingsleyCEO:
This is serious

We wil address this issue after election

Sorry o
And set up a committee of 9men to look into it too. GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Onyiido: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
cr7lomo:

Thanks to that write-up. What women fail to understand is that they are always tot be submissive to their husbands instead of trying to rub shoulders with them. No man loves that @ all

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by phintohlar(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
quivah:

Jesus! I'm so shocked at this post!
you would rather you change plasters and p.o.p on your body instead?

better use your brain..! I pray we won't read your story next
amen... Thanks my luv
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Coldfeet:
First of all you a male! Remove that fecking f from your moniker!

Have a great day cool
you are surprised not every lady subscribe to your mentality? sorry! cheesy

just try And change that 'lady can run mouth' mentality.. its bulls.hit
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cr7lomo: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Daresh:

You see now you are bringing in bible and koran to justify a mans brutality. I never said a wife should not submit or a man should not love I said man and woman are EQUAL. We MUST have equal rights. Man cannot be more equal than woman. If you respect your wife or believe you are equal there is no way you will hit her. Its when you believe you are superior that you raise you hand to hit her. Submissiveness has nothing to do with wife battery. So many submissive women are beaten and battered EVERYDAY.

Comprehension is the major problem most people have when the read write ups.... When and how did I say the bible justifies brutality from men.... I simply tried to explain how the bible simply explained how to prevent issues in marriages . They have men that are naturally brutal , that hit women out of no just cos but because the society frown at these situations , women take advantage of it and say no man should hit a woman even after down grading the husband with verbal abuse mayb in public or in front of friends... If a woman cant control her mouth, she should not expect the man to control his hands . Men are not kids that u can shout on after he provides for u and the children . Control ur mouths and he controls his hands

U cant say because of u are a woman , u Hv the ryt to insult ur man like a kid whenever ... If u can preach walk away , then u should also preach sitting down to talk to the man instead of raining insults or abuses .... Some even go to d extent of telling the man " u are not man Enof and that's y I 4ked ur friend Hu is man Enof " at the same time she's holding his shirt preventing him from walking away . When he now hits u, u come out with pix for people to pity u knowing the society frowns at it . Women can be evil ooo
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Daresh(f): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2015
cr7lomo:

Comprehension is the major problem most people have when the read write ups.... When and how did I say the bible justifies brutality from men.... I simply tried to explain how the bible simply explained how to prevent issues in marriages . They have men that are naturally brutal , that hit women out of no just cos but because the society frown at these situations , women take advantage of it and say no man should hit a woman even after down grading the husband with verbal abuse mayb in public or in front of friends... If a woman cant control her mouth, she should not expect the man to control his hands . Men are not kids that u can shout on after he provides for u and the children . Control ur mouths and he controls his hands

U cant say because of u are a woman , u Hv the ryt to insult ur man like a kid whenever ... If u can preach walk away , then u should also preach sitting down to talk to the man instead of raining insults or abuses .... Some even go to d extent of telling the man " u are not man Enof and that's y I 4ked ur friend Hu is man Enof " at the same time she's holding his shirt preventing him from walking away . When he now hits u, u come out with pix for people to pity u knowing the society frowns at it . Women can be evil ooo

Guy people are evil simple and short. You are giving me extreme cases. Men beat women to prove superiority. Men with large egos and low self esteem. Most men beat wives because they can't fight back. If another man that can beat them comes around they will mellow.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nigaah: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
d man dey regret y him marry ugly person.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
cr7lomo:

So people with your mindset still exist...chai! You have a lot to learn. Quit being illiterate!
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
All these f*cktards that form hulk hogan when it comes to women, can't stand a Lagos conductor's slap. Silly jerks beating women up and down.

If you are man enough to resist beating your mother when she pushes you and gets on your last nerve, then you should be man enough to walk away from your wife/girlfriend.

If you can look the other way when a scary-looking Lagos conductor washes you down like a rag, why is it so hard to walk away from your wife/girlfriend

P*ssy a*s men forming fake a*s champions....mschewwww!!!
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
babyosisi:

Okay

Hahaha...lwkm

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
phintohlar:
I need 2 save d pix & show it 2 my BF cos each we had a fight his always threatening me with him blinding one of my eye, so maybe with dis he might have a change of mind & stop saying dat rubbish..... I pray so sha ooh

Yeaaaa....show him.

That will change his mind.............syke!

Mschewww! Stay there you hear? Like babyosisi said, we dey wait your post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.