Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (57876 Views)

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Do ladies of your type understand the word partnership in marriage ? I don't think so. Dragging every issues with your husband will definately result to this, no matter how careful the husband is.

You just have to understand your husband and never compete with him but reverse is the case for some ladies.

I'm glad u used the word "partnership" and not dictatorship. Partners work together and have to agree on issues together, no partner has the uppermost right or power over the other...that is exactly what marriage is about and not dictatorship like some men mistake it to be.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Amen cheesy and same goes to you too grin

thanks so much.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by haul: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sirniyeh:

When she divorces and take a leave, to where? Infact, it's a childish advice. Taking a leave will expose her to promiscuity and may end up in another man's hand that will be more brutal than the former.

Solution: they have differences and they try to be submissive to each other's opinion.

I against abuse of women, but hun un un un I bounced on her just once in 14yrs of marriage. Eventually I was justified because women sometimes command the act.
your argument is baseless youngman! Don't justify assault! Either to man or woman,no one deserve to be assaulted.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzolexis:

I'm glad u used the word "partnership" and not dictatorship. Partners work together and have to agree on issues together, no partner has the uppermost right or power over the other...that is exactly what marriage is about and not dictatorship like some men mistake it to be.

And that gives you every right to compete and drag issues with him ?

You need to place your husband where he belongs not denigrating him all in the name of partnership.

Women are just so selfish or self obsessed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by naijafresh: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

Now we know why wife beating is a national pastime. As you can see from the responses here saying she deserved it a good proportion of our men sanction it. They feel she brought it on herself and blah blah blah I guess this includes the poor woman who opens the door for her drunk husband at 2am and refuses to accede to his irrational demands or the woman who is trying to make a point over some serious marriage threatening issues and gets emotional or raises her voice or whatever the cases may be.
There is no excuse for lifting your hands to hit your partner, beast or no beast, hot headed or not.

Domestic violence is a crime!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Daresh(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
adconline:
Naija home of barbarians. You lose a football match, you call for a fight. Lose an election, you kill people. Beat your housemaid for breaking plates or glasses. Beat your kids for giving incorrect answers. We grow up beating the hell out of people and the cycle of beating continues

Thats the truth my brother. That's the truth!

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

And that gives you every right to compete and drag issues with him ?

Women are just so selfish or self obsessed.

what exactly is competing and dragging issues my dear u have 2 deflate that ego of urs if u want 2 get married, ur woman has a right tooo...issues r not meant to be dragged by either partners,they r meant to be discussed by both partners so if u think u r d sole decision maker when u get married then u have no inkling what marriage is about.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by sacora(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

SHORONIYEN
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

I was scrolling down the comments just to see someone spit all over their keyboard to type such rubbish! No one is responsible for actions you take, if a woman stands ground with you and argues either stand ground too and argue or get the phuck out of her way. If a man is an animal then he should go admit himself in a zoo. Even a child that is trained with the rod should not be beaten to such extent, how much more a grown azz adult you say you are married to. Oga, abeg get the phuck out with your justification of marital violence and go lock yourself in a zoo with the husband. Bloody weak azz men!

uzolexis:

what exactly is competing and dragging issues my dear u have 2 deflate that ego of urs if u want 2 get married, ur woman has a right tooo...issues r not meant to be dragged by either partners,they r meant to be discussed by both partners so if u think u r d sole decision maker when u get married then u have no inkling what marriage is about.

Carefully go through her post and tell how a mannerless lady of her type would escape a down y combo from me.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Carefully go through her post and tell how a mannerless lady of her type would escape a down y combo from me.

Nowhere in my posts have I insulted u and u have already decided I need a beat down.... *Domestic Abuser Alert*,ladies beware tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzolexis:

It is not ego, it is called respect. You have to accord your husband the respect he deserves, failing to do this will defo leads to broken homes.

Too much of beyonce lyrics is really affecting our ladies.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by sacora(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
Sorry!

shoroniyen..........no matter d level f provocation, d man shouldn't ve raised his fithy fists on d poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by wadremremmy: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:
Praise the Lord!!! am a year older today. Happy birthday to me.

Pls like this post to wish me happy birthday.

#OneLove

You are MAD,,,
why some are in pain, and u are smiling,,,
u are nt serious

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by wadremremmy: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
Her name is Tola Senami Akindein and last night, according to her, she was attacked by her husband of four years, Yomi Akindein. Pics were taken as she went to the hospital for treatment. She said she's endured years of abuse from the man and has ended up in hospital many times. According to her, he's been beating her for 3 and a half years of the 4 years they have been married. They have a 5 year old daughter. She said the beating last night was the last straw for her.

Oh dear Lord. Women please don't stay with abusive men. Find the strength to walk away. Please. Pic of the woman before the beating after the cut..

This is disgusting angry

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-see-how-badly-man-beat-his-wife.html?m=1

Pls ma u have to have patient now with him, Now that he has bin reported to house or Gvt,
he will b cuationing, and he can nt touch u again, cos is nt easy to have a gud compound nowadays,
and to let pple take advantage on u oooo,,,,
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzolexis:

Nowhere in my posts have I insulted u and u have already decided I need a beat down.... *Domestic Abuser Alert*,ladies beware tongue tongue

It's a shame and this would be the type to marry soon I pity his wife and daughters heck and son too. We are in a modern age marriage is partnership yes respect is given to husband however competition it depends what you call competition. I don't want a marriage where I tell a babe jump into the river and she does. It's good a wife challenges in you in some areas especially like decision making cuz we men take too risky decisions. If you married a dullard how would you feel knowing you can't get her opinion on anything. I want to believe kids are commenting here. Maybe when you grow up in such home you will see how disgusting domestic violence is. Am referring to cyril
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzolexis:

Calm down ... I qouted kandikane comment for you to judge my stand on this issue. You never abused me and i don't think you will do. grin
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Cityguy: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmm......this one pass me ooo. Haba! So a man could do this to someone he was whispering sweet nothings to? Hey, o ga ju.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
pcguru1:

It's a shame and this would be the type to marry soon I pity his wife and daughters heck and son too. We are in a modern age marriage is partnership yes respect is given to husband however competition it depends what you call competition. I don't want a marriage where I tell a babe jump into the river and she does. It's good a wife challenges in you in some areas especially like decision making cuz we men take too risky decisions. If you married a dullard how would you feel knowing you can't get her opinion on anything. I want to believe kids are commenting here. Maybe when you grow up in such home you will see how disgusting domestic violence is. Am referring to cyril

It is dunce like you who beat your wife to the point of death when she downgrades you in public for not being a man enough.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
Her name is Tola Senami Akindein and last night, according to her, she was attacked by her husband of four years, Yomi Akindein. Pics were taken as she went to the hospital for treatment. She said she's endured years of abuse from the man and has ended up in hospital many times. According to her, he's been beating her for 3 and a half years of the 4 years they have been married. They have a 5 year old daughter. She said the beating last night was the last straw for her.

Oh dear Lord. Women please don't stay with abusive men. Find the strength to walk away. Please. Pic of the woman before the beating after the cut..

This is disgusting angry

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-see-how-badly-man-beat-his-wife.html?m=1

[color=][/color] grin... She dey love d blows
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by wman(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Grownup men who can't hold there own in a fair fight beating up their wife. Shameful.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Calm down ... I qouted kandikane comment for you to judge my stand on this issue. You never abused me and i don't think you will do. grin

Ok,sorry 4 d mistake, I take back my words.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

It is not ego, it is called respect. You have to accord your husband the respect he deserves, failing to do this will defo leads to broken homes.

Too much of beyonce lyrics is really affect our ladies.
Of course u should respect ur husband but it goes both ways. The husband should respect his wife too.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Happy birthday
ayusco85:
Praise the Lord!!! am a year older today. Happy birthday to me.

Pls like this post to wish me happy birthday.

#OneLove

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by tediglo: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
This husband shld go for world boxing championship.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by klark3: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
Sorry!

God bless u...

This is d problem with women, they know they are weak, yet they are quick to incite punch-up. Women should learn to be more tolerant, they should learn to control their mouth, I strongly blive no man would beat his wife for no reason.

Women of dis generation lack characteristic modesty & diplomacy, their attitude can be so infuriating.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

It is dunce like you who beat your wife to the point of death when she downgrades you in public for not being a man enough.

lol are you not defending or justifying beating women ave never touched a woman in my life (beating), with your previous statement can you say the same, compared to you am actually slow to anger, one shot of Jack Daniels and am happy as fcu.k wink
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nnennavera(f): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
MY husband CAn never do dis for any reason at all #crying#for MY fellow woman.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by MERS(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Leaving the house all the time makes you a coward before your wife and can possibly result to heart attack someday. Once in a time, something like this needs to pop up so as to save your life.

Nope. Leaving your house makes your wife know that she is pushing the limits of sanity. That is if the man comes back to address the issue when his anger is assuaged.

Anything that leads to violence in any degree makes that marriage a dangerous proposition. Someone might die.

Rather be a 'coward' than a fool who spends his life behind bars for doing something rash.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nnennavera:
MY husband CAn never do dis for any reason at all #crying#for MY fellow woman.

You should expect the same treatment when you phuck his best friend in his matrimonial room.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by kandiikane(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

See you life? You craze ba? Pray you never try to lay your filthy hands on a woman like me.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

See you life? You craze ba? Pray you never try to lay your filthy hands on a woman like me.

Chest beater... I pity your life.

You had better remain single all your life because i don't think any human being would tolerate you as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by pauloftarsus(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's grand master bushido brown
blublahd:
Bushido Brown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.