Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC (806 Views)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Gbemi Saraki Is My Father’s ‘true’ Political Successor –laolu SARAKI - Old News / Breaking Rumors: Saraki Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator
Gbemi Saraki, has dumped the party.
Saraki, on Friday, announced her intention to her
numerous supporters and her decision to join the
opposition All Progressives Congress.
She directed her followers to vote for the APC and its
candidates in the general elections, especially General
Muhammadu Buhari.
Saraki, who arrived in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, on
Friday, told her supporters who followed her from the
airport to her home in Iloffa area, to switch allegiance to
the APC.
She told her supporters: “I thank you all for always
being there for me.
“All of you know that tomorrow, March 28, is the last
Saturday of the month and also the day for the
presidential and National Assembly elections.
“I urge you to sweep your environment very well with
your brooms.”
Saraki is expected to officially declare for the APC any
moment from now.

theeagleonline.com.ng/senator-gbemi-saraki-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

www.nigeriatell.com/news/senator-gbemi-saraki-dumps-pdp-for-apc#.VRWLbTNw1_I

www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/50647-gbemi-saraki-asks-supporters-to-go-out-with-brooms-on-saturday
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by maclatunji: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Can she drive votes for APC?
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by olawalebabs(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
maclatunji:
Can she drive votes for APC?
Gbemi, just like Obj may not be able to win a seat for anybody, but any candidate will prefer them being with them than against them.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by Clerverly: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by POPdecorator: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is good sign of the day
GEB vote is now plus 1

sai buhari jorrrr

sai buharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

jare
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by POPdecorator: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is good sign of the day
GMB vote is now plus 1

sai buhari jorrrr

sai buharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

jare

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Whoz gbemi?
Vote transformation
Vote jonathan
As ya vote for jonathan may ya life be fully transformed, Amin
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by dipopooo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no PVC. »insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a. magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor owns half of Lagos. » Mumuness is when a youth votes for his grandfather to be president when he is supposed to be the present leader, foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".....vote wisely... Pls..share 2 orders if u love naija.
Vote GEJ
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lips sealed till d news is confirmed

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Abuja: Jonathan Man Scatters Election Results Announcement. As Planned? / Quotes From GMB Acceptance Speech That Moved Me / Important Lesson Learned From The Presidential Election In Gov.ameachi Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.