Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates (2864 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by toludadon(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Barely24 hours to the Presidential and National Assembly elections, Accord Party (AP) in Oyo State came out to campaign only for its candidates in the elections.The development was contrary to the widely held opinion that the party was working for there-election of President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the election.The AP is not presenting anybody as its presidential candidate and it said a long time ago that the party would adopt the PDP flag-bearer as its presidential candidate.It, however, become contentious among the party members, as some of them, especially the National Assembly candidates and their supporters, were expressing fear that any directive to the members of public could be counter-productive.They had reasoned that a lot of the voters would not understand the need to separate presidential election from the other election holding on the same day and by implication, Accord would indirectly be campaigning for PDP.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/ladoja-dumps-jonathan-campaigns-ap-candidates/

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Charliewyt: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
If una like campaign for him, if una like no campaign for I'm, who God has bless no one can curse.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by politricks: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
If una like campaign for him, if una like no campaign for I'm, who God has bless no one can course.
You try well well

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Goddex: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Well., going by the last paragraph Ladoja and Accord have a point.

However, it's #GEJtill2019
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
If una like campaign for him, if una like no campaign for I'm, who God has bless no one can course.
a fool like you calls GMB an illiterate.

The accord party members will vote the SW way.

Goodbye Goodluck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by WisdomFlakes: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Segeggs:
a fool like you calls GMB an illiterate.

The accord party members will vote the SW way.

Goodbye Goodluck.

Abeg tell am o. Ladoja has felt the pulse of his people and concluded that GEJ na bad market in SW. Smart politician.

8 Likes

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Keegan: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
End of the road for pdp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by PassingShot(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
It was naive for Accord to have even contemplated endorsing GEJ/PDP as that was a serious political blunder which would cost him dearly.

3 Likes

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Say no to fake change
Say no to tinubu and his bandIts
Vote transformation
Vote jonathan
As ya vote for jonathan may ya life be fully transformed, Amin
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by adaweezy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Barcanista come and see oo
Ladoja for Jonathan my foot

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by HzRF(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dumps keep saying trash

My in law lives in ib
And itz accord for senate accord for house of assembly PDP for president

They don't need to shout
Just trying to see if dey can woo more member
Go underground and see even lp
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Bright4(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
We do not know whether things must CHANGE if we must improve, but for things to improve, there must be CHANGE.

PVC =Please Vote Change

Vote good government not Good luck.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by toludadon(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:
Dumps keep saying trash

My in law lives in ib

They don't need to shout
your in law just sold you a dummy.. Ladoja has realized what endorsing Jonathan would cost him , hence he asked his party members to be pulling down all posters where accord party endorsed Jonathan.. you are not as wise as Ladoja ..he knows that Jonathan has become an endangered specie in Oyo state .. it was a difficult decision for him despite the huge money Jonathan paid him but he couldn't afford his political career to end bcuz of a man that has become an endangered specie

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by HzRF(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
toludadon:

your in law just sold you a dummy.. Ladoja has realized what endorsing Jonathan would cost him , hence he asked his party members to be pulling down all posters where accord party endorsed Jonathan.. you are not as wise as Ladoja ..he knows that Jonathan has become an endangered specie in Oyo state .. it was a difficult decision for him despite the huge money Jonathan paid him but he couldn't afford his political career to end bcuz of a man that has become an endangered specie
OK.
We will see tomoro
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
adaweezy:
Barcanista come and see oo
Ladoja for Jonathan my foot
Read again, where Ladoja tell you say him dump Gej? You no read say na journalist write everything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:
Dumps keep saying trash

My in law lives in ib

They don't need to shout
Bros, allow APC with their propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by tdayof(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:
Dumps keep saying trash

My in law lives in ib

They don't need to shout
tell them o
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Marotzke(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Same thing in Anambra, vote APGA for Senate and house of Reps. For president only the deluded will expect a vote for APC. Even Ngige have separated his campaign from Buhari's own.
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Scatterboss(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:
Dumps keep saying trash

My in law lives in ib

They don't need to shout

You always have uncle or siblings to back up your lies. You know every voters in all SW region, i just laugh when i see your post. Smh
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by PaulJohn1: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Read again, where Ladoja tell you say him dump Gej? You no read say na journalist write everything?

Accord supporters tear Jonathan/Ladoja posters
21 hours ago

Angry supporters of the Accord Party in Ibadan, Oyo State, on Thursday, went round the town tearing a controversial campaign poster bearing the photographs of President Goodluck Jonathan and the party’s governorship candidate, Alhaji Rashidi Ladoja.

The pictures of Jonathan and Ladoja are placed side by side on the posters with the logo of the Peoples Democratic Party and Accord.

Our correspondent learnt that the supporters took the action on the grounds that the poster was not from the party as they never endorsed nor identified with any presidential candidate.

The members alleged that the controversial poster was the handiwork of opposition parties which wanted to create division among lovers of the party.

When our correspondent got to the party secretariat at about 9am, hundreds of supporters were observed discussing the incident. A few were calling their associates in different parts of the town to tear the poster wherever it was found.

A party chieftain, Pa Jacob Omoniyi, said, “We do not know who did this. We just woke up this morning to find the controversial posters all over the town. The people we suspect are obviously members of opposition parties. We suspect the ruling party. We do not know about it.

“The step we are taking is to quickly inform our members and the people of Oyo State that our party is not in support of this poster. We have tried to reach the address and phone numbers on the poster but they are not valid.

“We instructed our members to tear them. Even non-party members are tearing them too. Accord Party has a lot of supporters in Oyo. Once we come into government, teachers will be paid on schedule, pensioners will receive their arrears, and school classes that are crowded will be returned to the normal population of 30 pupils per class.”

Also, one of the party members who gave his name as Mr. Saliu, said they had begun removing the posters at strategic places where they were posted.

He said, “The posters were posted at Total Garden area, Agodi Gate, Beere, Oje and other strategic areas. It is wrong. We have already started tearing them off. We don’t have any presidential candidate. Our party members can vote for whoever they wish at the presidential polls.”

Source: The punch.
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by HzRF(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Scatterboss:

You always have uncle or siblings to back up your lies. You know every voters in all SW region, i just laugh when i see your post. Smh
Yes expect Ogun
In fact I have in North
So quit d trash
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by efilefun(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari ... Sometimes I just wonder how people think... This same set of people were the one asking for the impeachment of jonathan during the new year subsidy gift which people were killed and nothing was done, lot of families were render homeless and many killed in the north and you still shouting trash here... Youths met their untimely death while seeking employment in a federal organization and even paid while there was no job for them... Wake up and stop been a robot... Vote change
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by Scatterboss(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2015
HzRF:

Yes expect Ogun
In fact I have in North
So quit d trash

Why the insult? Grow up and stop behaving like a toddler, what is trash in my harmless post. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by HzRF(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Scatterboss:

Why the insult? Grow up and stop behaving like a toddler, what is trash in my harmless post. I wish you well.
U make look like m lying
There is nothing to lie about
God bless u as u vote GEJ
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by adaweezy(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
LADOja has one vote don't forget .AP don't want people a hatred for jonathan in ibadan to transfer
Re: Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates by infostreamngr: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o

(1) (Reply)

The Commendation Letter Governor Fashola Wrote To Akinwunmi Ambode In 2012 / Stupid Yorubas And Smart Igbos / Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.