Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Funny Things About Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Things About Nairaland (811 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nairaland is a good site with lot of useful information but they are some certain funny and annoying things that happens here just wanna share from my point of view.

1. Nairalander insult.
Here in nairaland the rate at which people insult is highly provocating. I think some people get vex at home and then bring the anger here, sometimes it might be funny but sometimes it just doesn't worth it.
2. Nairaland guys.
Nairaland guys are very unique and funny I don't know if am the only one noticing that nairaland guys comment more than the ladies even tho sometimes it's insult but most of the reasonable comment comes from the guys.
3. Nairaland hypocrite.
This categories ar funny o.. you will meet then in romance section vexing for a sexy post and then you wonder why we're they there?
4. Nairaland appreciation.
Here in Nairaland even if you write the best story of your life you will see somebody that will rubbish it totally like they could do better.if I don't enjoy a post I rather not comment than to discourage the writter.
5. Nairaland communication.
I don't know if am the only guy that does this but most time I check a ladies profile and then wonder how to get in touch with her. Am still looking for a babe here in Nairaland o but just that the level of communication is based on comment most times.sometimes I ask my sef if they will be any girl that checks my profile this much because I fit check profile like kilode.
6. Nairaland FTC.
Always funny when I see some1 with so much happiness when he comments first like there is a gift attached but I know that's the fun sha.
So far so good nairaland has been my best site.
Add yours too.
No insult plsssssssss.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
first of all, learn to type well.
and how exactly are the guys unique? by insulting the ladies huh? undecided
nothing funny here.
Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by vjsmiles: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nothing funny here.
jejunery?
perfect example of number 4

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
jejunery?
perfect example of number 4
and u are a perfect example of no 1. u insult ppl like u have no conscience.
Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by vjsmiles: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and u are a perfect example of no 1. u insult ppl like u have no conscience.
that wasn't an insult...
it was just a meteoric word...
_common sense_?

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
that wasn't an insult...
it was just a meteoric word...
_common sense_?
I ain't talking abt now. other times. I've noticed u and valmunich, u guys insult too much.
Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by vjsmiles: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I ain't talking abt now. other times. I've noticed, u guys insult too much.
insult?
put correct dumbtards rather

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nothing funny here.
I don't mind if you teach me how to type well cos I believe am not perfect and since u are, you could b a source of help...will you drop your number or?
Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
insult?
put correct dumbtards rather
whatevs.
Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I ain't talking abt now. other times. I've noticed u and valmunich, u guys insult too much.
Who's this one and what is she saying¿ undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by vjsmiles: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
whatevs.

Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by Vision4God: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hhhhhmmmmmm
Re: Funny Things About Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Detect A Topic That Will Hit FP / Over N121 Billion Wasted, Nigeria’s Troubled National ID Card Project In Fresh C / Sending Your CV. Pdf Or Ms Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.