Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow (508 Views)

Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow by milestonejnr(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
1. Casting of vote twice or more

2. Announcing false election result

3. Stopping any other person from voting

4. Revealing information on the ballot paper of another person

5. Being in possession of another person's voters card

6. Disorderly behaviour at the polling unit

7. Canvassing for vote at the polling unit

8. Shouting political slogan of a political party at the polling unit

9. Being armed with guns, sticks, stones or any dangerous weapons at the polling unit.

10. Loitering or walking about in the polling center

11. Using siren at the polling unit.

12. Snatching or destroying ballot boxes or card readers

13. Holding public meeting during election on the election day

14. Wearing or carrying political badge or poster of a political party.

15. Inflicting or threatening to inflict injury on any person or persons at a polling unit.

#Vote_Not_Fight

#Election_No_Be_War

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/03/get-arrested-election-and-prosecuted.html
Re: 15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow by Acekidc4(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Am all Hears!!
Re: 15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vote for d rite choice
Jonathan is d man for d job
May ya blessings not be as old and wack as buhari as ya vote for transformation
Vote transformation
Vote for jonathan
Re: 15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow by vjsmiles: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
not staying to protect your vote
Re: 15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow by pweetixandy: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
This should be on the front page.

But I believe nairalanders are responsible and will therefore, obey the rules and instructions.

Vote for change

Vote for a better tomorrow

Vote buhari/osinbajo
Re: 15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
I will go to the pooling centre tomorrow to vote my conscience not sentiment, I urge every one to do the same.
Re: 15 Things You Can Get Arrested, And Prosecuted For, At A Polling Unit Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Vote for d rite choice
Jonathan is d man for d job
May ya blessings not be as old and wack as buhari as ya vote for transformation
Vote transformation
Vote for jonathan
And may your life be ruled the way jona.daft is ruling Nigeria, can I get an Amen to that

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Governor Ship Election: El-rufai Or Ramalan? Online Poll / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Of Kwara State Has Been Declared Winner In Kwara / SA Government Slams Nigeria For Recalling Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.